90 Day Report Receipt Lost And No Stamps To Determine Next Report Date.

I forgot when I did my last 90 day reporting as it could of been a month or two ago.

I lost my receipt for the 90 day report and I dont see a stamp on my passport.

Do they usually stamp the passport?

Is it recorded on their computer system?

Do I need to go back to the 90day reporting counter in BKK and ask them when last did it?

Lastly, I am in chiang mai at the moment, can this procedure and reporting 90 day be done here or I must go to bkk to find out the date and can future 90 day reporting be done in CNX or must mail in?

Edited by tangcoral

90 day reporting is not stamped in your passport, but logged in the immigration computer system.

Contact immigration about the lost 90 day report, you are not the first person this happens to.

You can report to CM-immigration, but they might require some proof that you are now living in CM. A rental contract or utility bill etc would do.

Simply look at your passport, and find the last entry stamp into the country. From that date on a calender count out 90 day blocks, and this will give you your next reporting date. You have 7 days before, and 7 days after so by simply counting the days since you last entered the country will give you a date within that grace period. No need to embarrass yourself going to immigration, and showing them you can't count...lolol.

If you are traveling during that time period then mail in the extension by registered mail. All the information how to do this is on their website.

Edited by koolbreez