Where Can I Get The Mj Sleeping Pills In Thailand?

omnilangur

The Lorazepam and Xanax isnt working anymore. I've tried trazadone and amitryptine and it makes me feel brainless the next day. I take such a high dosage of Lorazepam that its effecting my memory and slowing me down quite a bit. I really have a serious problem sleeping and I have yet to find a medication that helps. Exercise and making love as well but still wont help me sleep! I now have Chronic Fatigue and depression without sleep and I hope somebody out there has a wonder drug for me to try ?

thank you

I have taken benzos only on a short term basis to get my sleep back into sinc, used correctly they can be very beneficial.

If however you are using them continually then I would contact a doctor, benzos especially the strong ones the OP is using are very addictive and a nightmare to come off. The withdrawal can be dangerous if done suddenly so a gradual decrease needs to discussed with a quack.

As for sleeping there are no magic pills.

Stilnox is controlled drug here, only available at hospitals.

I've found the combination of gaba&melatonin to work for me, even better then the benzos. Can be ordered through the internet, they're supplements and last I checked, not listed in Thailand MIMS database.

If by Mj pills you're referring to Michael Jackson,the drug is Propofol or "Milk of Amnesia" for it's opaque,milk-like appearance.It's administered intravenously and is used in general anesthesia and in veterinary medicine,so I doubt very much if you'll get any access to it here!

In addition to propofol the examiner also found traces of lorazepam (a benzodiazepine drug used to treat anxiety and insomnia); midazolam (another benzodiazepine, indicated for insomnia and medical sedation); lidocaine (a local anesthetic often included with propofol to relieve injection pain); diazepam (a benzodiazepine to treat anxiety, insomnia and alcohol withdrawal); and nordiazepam (a benzodiazepine-derived sedative, often used to treat anxiety) in Jackson's bloodstream!w00t.gif

stilnox work like lorazepam? Anyone else here take sleeping pills?

Different drug. Both may land you in jail and/or fines (see Chapter 12 of the Act) if caught without recipe and the Act gets enforced:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychotropic_Substances_Act_%28Thailand%29

http://narcotic.fda.moph.go.th/faq/upload/Thai%20Psychotropic%20Act%202012.doc._1d96.pdf

http://www.thailawforum.com/database1/Narcotics-Act-part1.html

Go consult a doctor at a hospital.