The End Of An Era

tinfoilhat

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the physical structure of the square was a factor, according to Nootaree. “Washington Square was literally walled off by darkness,” she noted. “It was similar to a cave ecosystem, where the indigenous species evolve in isolation, adapt to their bare resources, and eventually become a new species altogether.”

So true....

• Like 1

Responding to the crisis, Bangkok Governor Sukhumband Paribatra has promised to quickly find new places for the refugees to drink, carouse, and feel unthreatened by anything new, with sois 22 and 9 being vetted as prime candidates.

Hope he can build a giant tunnel connecting Sukh 22 to Cowboy and Nana. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Responding to the crisis, Bangkok Governor Sukhumband Paribatra has promised to quickly find new places for the refugees to drink, carouse, and feel unthreatened by anything new, with sois 22 and 9 being vetted as prime candidates.

Hope he can build a giant tunnel connecting Sukh 22 to Cowboy and Nana. rolleyes.gif

There's plenty of them going cheap in the area.

• Like 1

I'm in there now, wandering around lost.

How do I get out?

Does anyone know where I can find another 80 year old hooker?

What can I do about my skin condition?

Sent from my 15 pound, 1980's era cell phone.

Not sure about your skin but you'll find the 'girl' you're looking for at the cocktail lounge in NaNa's largest hotel.

• Like 2

Hope he can build a giant tunnel connecting Sukh 22 to Cowboy and Nana. rolleyes.gif

I'm thinking somewhere in Iraq or Afghanistan!thumbsup.gif

Topic title has been edited, it wasn't an End Of An Error, rather an End Of An Era.

I would imagine that was an intentional pun on the OP's behalf...

I am afraid, the original title was the correct one, lends itself much better to the reason of the post.

• Like 1

Topic title has been edited, it wasn't an End Of An Error, rather an End Of An Era.

I am afraid, the original title was the correct one, lends itself much better to the reason of the post.

This part of the thread gave me the best chuckle so far....

I believe End of an Error would be a Clinton Plaza post. So I assume End of an Era is ok for this post.smile.png

Blimey, the replies here show the delusion, denial and sheer hypocrisy of the average TV poster.

I suppose none of them of course has ever even been in a bar.....

how so? i see very few comments beyond discussion of the very intentional title. I would like an example of this hypocrisy you speak of because i cant seem to find one, at least not in this thread.

Edited by tinfoilhat