Thai Visa Brigades

The "Ive got divorced from ANOTHER Thai wife" brigade!! annoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif

"It doesn't count if its only a village wedding" Brigade.

"It doesn't count if its NOT a village wedding with sinsot " brigade

The"I never paid Sinsot for anyone of my 6 wives cheapskate" Brigade.

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1

The "Ive got divorced from ANOTHER Thai wife" brigade!! annoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif

Or any wife.................... sorry ladies..................smile.png I am at number...................w00t.gif

I am sure this is an elite brigade..

" My first Thai wife wants me back even though I am a fat, old, drunken, pauper with an intellect of gnat so she has nothing to gain but everything to lose" brigade.......

The ''I just hate you ''rich'' farang''............Brigade...............(me).........whistling.gif ..........smile.png

"Can anyone advise the best place to invest (10,000,000 baht) loose change, Bull*hitters" Brigade

Edited by MAJIC

The "My farang wife has a PHD and is of same age. That's why I have utter contempt for men with young sexy Thai girls" - brigade.

The "Jealous,and can't find a young Sexy Thai Girl,due to being too concerned about qualifications,unrelated to job performance and abilities and consequently missing out on a shag or two" Brigade.

Edited by MAJIC

There's the "if I have one contrary anecdote, it means everything is exactly the same everywhere and there is no longer a need to have any discussion on the topic" brigade.

AKA the "that happens everywhere" brigade.

Edited by PaullyW

Or any wife.................... sorry ladies..................smile.png I am at number...................w00t.gif

I am sure this is an elite brigade..

" My first Thai wife wants me back even though I am a fat, old, drunken, pauper with an intellect of gnat so she has nothing to gain but everything to lose" brigade.......

The ''I just hate you ''rich'' farang''............Brigade...............(me).........whistling.gif ..........smile.png

"Can anyone advise the best place to invest (10,000,000 baht) loose change, Bull*hitters" Brigade

Nope. I only fly first or business Brigade.

The "is it a good idea to bring my life savings into the country in cash stuffed in my underwear, or is there a safer way" brigade.

Gawd, I did that. laugh.png Still have the rash. whistling.gif

Luckily no paper cuts I hope? facepalm.gif

The "is it a good idea to bring my life savings into the country in cash stuffed in my underwear, or is there a safer way" brigade.

Gawd, I did that. laugh.png Still have the rash. whistling.gif

Luckily no paper cuts I hope? facepalm.gif

Scared for life. sad.png ..............laugh.png

• Like 2