How To Prevent Horny Tourists From Hitting On My Girlfriend?

gray42

That´s only what naturally comes with dating a very beautiful woman. I´ve been there myself and personally couldn´t deal with, that there was always guys hitting on her, when I was away just a few minutes. I therefore changed strategy to date still nice, but less good looking women and never had the problem since.

Every woman like to keep her eyes open, to see if she could do better with someone else than you. The less beautiful, the less other possibilities, the more she will appreciate your love.

Edited by Xonax

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OP could of course also marry her and put a ring on it. Since horny tourists are a bit stupid with all the blood flow downstairs, better do it Karen style. 20 rings around the neck ought to be visible enough.

Or the more modern version, let her tattoo "Property of OP" on her forehead. True love deserves nothing less.

That´s only what naturally comes with dating a very beautiful woman. I´ve been there myself and personally couldn´t deal with, that there was always guys hitting on her, when I was away just a few minutes. I therefore changed strategy to date still nice, but less good looking women and never had the problem since.

Every woman like to keep her eyes open, to see if she could do better with someone else than you. The less beautiful, the less other possibilities, the more she will appreciate your love.

Ah, that's how everybody gets somebody.

Was wondering about !

whistling.gif

To OP:

If you (can) trust your GF, is really not a problem. She will smile and have fun, the guests will buy more drinks - also for her - but gain nothing except a hangover. Pure business. If you do not trust your GF, you have a problem.

Guys, did you notice that the OP dropped out over 120 posts ago?.... Maybe he has outsmarted everyone....whistling.gif

This topic had an OP ? blink.png

Well, since the OP is gone, maybe you guys can help me instead. I've met the perfect Thai girl and plan to get married. What should I do about the following problems? She is so sweet and genuine that I know nothing serious can go wrong.

1. Is there anywhere in LOS that I can pay to have all of her tattoos removed?

2. Her family has a sick buffalo. Should I replace the buffalo, or just buy them a tractor and implements?

3. She keeps getting mail with unsolicited money in it from all over the world. Should I expect her to share it with me? She has no idea why it's coming.

4. She has 5 different cell phones and 5 different phone numbers. Should I be expected to pay for that?

5. There's this Thai guy who's a liar and keeps claiming he's her husband. Fool. Then there are two other guys who threatened me, saying they are her boyfriends. Should I just beat the chit out of them and get rid of them for her?

6. She's asked me to build us a big home on her parents' property, and to build them one too. Question. Should they be white or beige?

7. Do Thai villagers each expect to have their own swimming pool at each home, or could her parents just share ours?

Thanks so much for the experienced advice.

Is this profound thumbsup.gif and impressive socio-economic knowledge of Thai culture, customs, sorry, habits, based on personal experience or on TV dozens, hundreds, sorry, thousands of rumours gossips tittle-tattles scuttlebutts hearsay furphies, crazy.gif sorry, posts on the subject whistling.gif

Every woman like to keep her eyes open, to see if she could do better with someone else than you.

clap2.gif You have a very high opinion of yourself...

who you calling a canute?

Reminds me of an Only Fools and Horses episode :

Strangers On The Shore (2002)

Del and Rodney are in France on their way to Uncle Albert's reunion.

Del One of my most favouritist meals is Duck à l'Orange, but I don't know how to say that in French.

Rodney It's canard.

Del You can say that again bruv!

Rodney No the French word for duck is canard.

Del Is it? I thought that was something to do with the QE2?

Rodney No that's Cunard. They're the ones with the boats and what have you. The French for duck is canard.

Del Right lovely jubbly. Right, so how do the French say à l'Orange then?

Rodney A l'Orange!

Del What, the same as we do?

Rodney Yes

Del Oh dear, it's a pity they don't use more of our words innit eh?

laugh.png