How To Prevent Horny Tourists From Hitting On My Girlfriend?

gray42

If a girl works in a bar , people will try to get it on with her take her out of the bar .

I had the same shit with my lady it was not her , it was the <deleted> the drink in the bar.

You get a nice lady and , and people still think she's a hooker, even though she is not.

It makes my blood boil.

You mean there is a woman in Pattaya who works in a bar who is not a hooker?

Did i mention pattaya, rolleyes.gif

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If a girl works in a bar , people will try to get it on with her take her out of the bar .

I had the same shit with my lady it was not her , it was the <deleted> the drink in the bar.

You get a nice lady and , and people still think she's a hooker, even though she is not.

It makes my blood boil.

With not, you mean not anymore? Or not at time, because has a boyfriend already, and could only go very short?giggle.gif

It makes my blood boil.

You mean there is a woman in Pattaya who works in a bar who is not a hooker?

Did i mention pattaya, rolleyes.gif

post-73727-0-26245300-1350096831_thumb.j

Guys hit on and flirt with female bartenders, barwatresses, and waitresses all the time in the west as well.

We all know that most of the good looking girls working in bars and restaurants in the west most likely have a boyfriend already.

Nevertheless, they are hit on and flirted with at all times by drunk or sober customers.

Either remove her from the scene, or accept the reality.

The flirtng will never stop as long as more customers arrive, which is what (more customers) a business owner wants.

Guys hit on and flirt with female bartenders, barwatresses, and waitresses all the time in the west as well.

We all know that most of the good looking girls working in bars and restaurants in the west most likely have a boyfriend already.

Nevertheless, they are hit on and flirted with at all times by drunk or sober customers.

The flirtng will never stop as long as more customers arrive, which is what (more customers) a business owner wants.

there is always this sayings . . you can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl

I saw a t shirt in the market last night with "go away" written on it. Buy her one of those.

Of course it may cause a down turn in customers but be worth it to stop those evil guys hitting on her, LOL.

In English, Russian, Thai, Indian, Pakistani?

I saw a t shirt in the market last night with "go away" written on it. Buy her one of those.

Of course it may cause a down turn in customers but be worth it to stop those evil guys hitting on her, LOL.

See post 77 wink.png

Then he would have to find another freebie room.

See post 77 wink.png

You know, I see a big 'problem' in the Burka theory!

You never got more interested, to see, what is around this bloody pretty eyes, that you got pushed, to focus on?

And in case, the body doesn't look 'Rubens', the fingers long and slim, the hands pretty, won't you stop to flirt with pretty eyes?

You know, I think, the saying, that there is less raping in 'Burka' countries has more to do with the fact, that the raped female is loosing everything, else, too, as soon she tried, to find justice!

Edited by noob7

there is always this sayings . . you can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl

Not sure what you meant by that.

I know the saying, it comes from "trailerpark girl bla bla bla".

Doesnt really apply here.

I would have preferred "How to prevent... tourist to hit on my girl friend ?"Why horny.....rolleyes.gif

A little more objective but harder to express " How to prevent my girl friend to hit on horny tourist" (Sorry, in this sentence horny could be OK) whistling.gif

For me it would have been "How to swallow the talking to customers is part of my girl friend's Job"sick.gif

Should have said in my earlier post - I was pretty much brought up behind the bar of Working Men's Clubs in north east England. Smile and be friendly to the customers was a given. No matter what, put on the slap, do your hair and paint on your smile and talk nicely to the paying customers. It's all part of the job and why you rarely see ugly barmaids. I know it's not the same as the situation here in Thailand, but the principle is the same. People go to the bar, pub or club to escape, not to have some sourfaced hag ignore you. If they wanted that they'd buy beer from the shop and drink at home. Totally against all feminist and probably moral beliefs, but it's true, and I can't see anyone being able to argue me down on this one.

Excellent post Konini. A view from the other side of the fence, and a sensible response... what on earth are you doing on Thai Visa...?? Haha!

Seriously though, I do think a few posters here need to be more observant and read and understand what was said - I am sure the chap posting is doing so because he would like some genuine advice, but a large number of posts are just people making stupid comments that are not helpful.

There is some good advice mixed with the rubbish - just have to sort the chaf from the hay!

The OP has shown terrible judgement posting this here looking for advice, which makes me question if he is really viewing this situation objectively.

I think his girlfriend knows exactly what she is doing, women don't flirt by accident.

She is working in a bar, flirting with foreign men who drink there, hoping a good catch walks in so she can dump him.

I have two pieces of advice for the OP.

1. Take your girlfriend out of the bar into a regular job & hire a barmaid.

2. Stay away from Thai Visa for a few days, until this train wreck of a thread dies a death.

Based upon his terrible judgement feeding this train wreck of a thread I don't think he will take either.

Sorry, but I have to take issue with your comments. Flirting with customers is part of the job when you're behind a bar, be it in a grubby north east England WMC or a beach bar in exotic Thailand. Flirting has limits; Regardless as to whether I did or not, I would always tell the punters I had a boyfriend but that didn't stop the banter, it just set the bar (for want of a better phrase). It was harmless and enabled somebody to have a good night out gossiping and maybe even flirting with the girl behind the bar. I think it made it a bit more naughty because we both shouldn't have been doing it and we both knew nothing would ever come of it - that was always the safety net. Nothing would EVER come of it. I certainly wasn't waiting for the next best thing to come along. I was studying but still working behind the bar on and off after meeting my husband of (now) 28 years. He would have hated watching me work, I would have hated him watch me work. Harmless fun, something to make the punters have a good night out and want to come back, and men often underestimate how important it is to pay their woman a compliment, so it made me feel good. You just have to know where the line is, make it clear where it is, and it's very rare that anyone would overstep that mark. Here in Thailand it may not be so easy to make people realise that there is a line and that it shouldn't be crossed.

Pay your lady/man a random compliment - it does wonders for the ego.

Guys, did you notice that the OP dropped out over 120 posts ago?.... Maybe he has outsmarted everyone....whistling.gif

This topic had an OP ? blink.png

Well, since the OP is gone, maybe you guys can help me instead. I've met the perfect Thai girl and plan to get married. What should I do about the following problems? She is so sweet and genuine that I know nothing serious can go wrong.

1. Is there anywhere in LOS that I can pay to have all of her tattoos removed?

2. Her family has a sick buffalo. Should I replace the buffalo, or just buy them a tractor and implements?

3. She keeps getting mail with unsolicited money in it from all over the world. Should I expect her to share it with me? She has no idea why it's coming.

4. She has 5 different cell phones and 5 different phone numbers. Should I be expected to pay for that?

5. There's this Thai guy who's a liar and keeps claiming he's her husband. Fool. Then there are two other guys who threatened me, saying they are her boyfriends. Should I just beat the chit out of them and get rid of them for her?

6. She's asked me to build us a big home on her parents' property, and to build them one too. Question. Should they be white or beige?

7. Do Thai villagers each expect to have their own swimming pool at each home, or could her parents just share ours?

Thanks so much for the experienced advice.

• Like 1

Guys, did you notice that the OP dropped out over 120 posts ago?.... Maybe he has outsmarted everyone....whistling.gif

This topic had an OP ? blink.png

Well, since the OP is gone, maybe you guys can help me instead. I've met the perfect Thai girl and plan to get married. What should I do about the following problems? She is so sweet and genuine that I know nothing serious can go wrong.

1. Is there anywhere in LOS that I can pay to have all of her tattoos removed?

2. Her family has a sick buffalo. Should I replace the buffalo, or just buy them a tractor and implements?

3. She keeps getting mail with unsolicited money in it from all over the world. Should I expect her to share it with me? She has no idea why it's coming.

4. She has 5 different cell phones and 5 different phone numbers. Should I be expected to pay for that?

5. There's this Thai guy who's a liar and keeps claiming he's her husband. Fool. Then there are two other guys who threatened me, saying they are her boyfriends. Should I just beat the chit out of them and get rid of them for her?

6. She's asked me to build us a big home on her parents' property, and to build them one too. Question. Should they be white or beige?

7. Do Thai villagers each expect to have their own swimming pool at each home, or could her parents just share ours?

Thanks so much for the experienced advice.

I think you should build them all a swimming pool ,lol
  • Like 1

She's in business with her parents, in a HOSPITALITY business !

Taking care of customers is the name of the game:

As I see it you have 3 options:

1) Get a new job yourself (somewhere far away)

2) Get a new girlfriend

3) Get used to it

Here are your options as I see it:

1) Discuss the issue with her and see if she is amenable to taking a less active "interaction" role with the tourists.

2) Join a gym, get into great shape, maybe learn Muy Thai, Brazilian Jujitsu, etc., then be able confront these leeches confidently and with something to back it up.

3) Put up with the situation as it is.

4) Get a new G/F.