Crazed Man Attempts To Cut-Off His Own Penis At Jomtien Apartment

Rimmer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That man just displayed more bravery then all of you together

What?

The guy cut his fingers and half his pee-pee off because he's either crazy or on drugs...and that makes him brave?

Clearly we have different understanding of the word "bravery".

What is your definition of idiot, just for interest sakes?

That man just displayed more bravery then all of you together

What?

The guy cut his fingers and half his pee-pee off because he's either crazy or on drugs...and that makes him brave?

Clearly we have different understanding of the word "bravery".

What is your definition of idiot, just for interest sakes?

What caused you to mention drugs when the article clearly stated that he was mentally disturbed?

Without that particular organ I would be a rich 'man' today.

Brilliant. why didn't i think of that before. I'm off to the bathroom with a sharp knife.......wink.png

A vasectomy is painless and preserves the pleasurable function, my friend... ting ting jep mak mah!

Edited by risky11

Thismaybe is a sad case of mental illness which has gone unchecked. I have seen the same problem in Australia and the Uk when I used to work in the health sector in those countries. It can be associated with paranoid delusions that someone is going do the same to the person. They build up so much anguish about the pending 'threat' that the strategy is to do it to yourself so at least you know someone else cannot do it to you. Mental health is not particularly well recognized or managed in S.E. Asian countries. I hope he gets the care he needs.

Using your hypothesis perhaps all of us with Thai girlfriends or wives should cut it off as a precautionary measure before the woman does it. Hmmmmm. Maybe not a bad idea.

I feel sorry for this poor man and hope that there will be a cure for his illness. I am afraid that isn't the case for many 'jokers' on this forum. Their comments on this sad story confirm that 80+ percent of the farang in this country mentally never left the Neanderthaler-era.

Not only that, but chose the correct country to emigrate to.

Looks like they brought a bucket to put his penis in, when they only needed a test-tube.

Your joke is understood.

You need a larger container cause it should be wrapped in a moist saline cloth and kept on ice pending reattachment, although he may not have been all that attached to it.

Without that particular organ I would be a rich 'man' today.

I'd be a much richer man today if I didn't let that particular organ do most of my thinking for me, at least where women have been concerned.....I have tried beating it into submission, but, regardless, I wouldn't cut it off!

• Like 1

Jokes aside gentleman...

Mental illness is no laughing matter and needs more awareness not jokes or laughing about. I hope this man is fully able to recover from this ans gets all the help he can.

You may all be joking and laughing and making snide remarks but I bet its a whole different story when some Thai girl has left you/screwed you over and you're feeling down the dumps in Thailand and complaining about it on Thaivisa - I bet half of you feel like going mental then! whistling.gif

That's your opinion, it is funny and tragic only a sterile ignorant hand wringer would complain.

Every post on this board reflects the writer's opinion. You don't have access to my medical records, and therefore, you would have no way of knowing if I am sterile. Whether I am ignorant, is, of course, open for debate.

I maintain that your comment is tragically in poor taste.

Sterile refers to your attitude and personality, not your medical condition and your response reflects your ignorance.

I may not agree with you but u respect your right to state what you want and I will do the same. You're not Ina position to comment on others, stick to the subject,stutter which will provoke a varied response, some serious, some humorous as will be expected.

If honestly think no one laughed at this, then it's you that needs help.

Sterile refers to your attitude and personality, not your medical condition and your response reflects your ignorance.

I may not agree with you but u respect your right to state what you want and I will do the same. You're not Ina position to comment on others, stick to the subject,stutter which will provoke a varied response, some serious, some humorous as will be expected.

If honestly think no one laughed at this, then it's you that needs help.

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or unrelated belief of the person supporting it.[1]

I will be glad to stick to the su . . . su . . . . su . . . subject.

Jokes aside gentleman...

Mental illness is no laughing matter and needs more awareness not jokes or laughing about. I hope this man is fully able to recover from this ans gets all the help he can.

You may all be joking and laughing and making snide remarks but I bet its a whole different story when some Thai girl has left you/screwed you over and you're feeling down the dumps in Thailand and complaining about it on Thaivisa - I bet half of you feel like going mental then! whistling.gif

Not enough to cut off my own penis cupcake.

Maybe he was reading that TV thread about self vasectomy.