Bit Lord Torrent

bluebear

Ive been downloading a torrent with Bit Lord for 4 days and have now reached 99.9% of the download......... but I have been there for over 6 hours and am showing a download rate of between 40-70kbps just now.

Is this ever going to finish or do you think there is a problem? Previous downloads just clicked over from 99 to 100% without a blink.

( Am connected just now to 4 seeds and 9 peers, health is 800%, time left is hovering around 30 seconds. The total download is 1.16Gb and I have dropped 1.003Gb of rubbish data. )

1 GB of rubbish is a lot. Your seeds are playing around with you. What type of file are you downloading?

Movie file such as AVI, WMV, etc.

If so, stop your download and use a player to play the whole movie. If it works good, your file is probaly downloaded already for 100 %. If it can't render the file, important parts of the movie-file are (still) missing.

Other files such as EXE, BIN, ISO, MDS file

Stop your download. Restart your computer. Do a hash check on your file (I use BitComet and know that BitLord is based on the core of BitComet so this feature must be available too). After this download again. I has to make that jump of 0.01 %.

If this doesn't work, give some more information about what's going on now to help you out.

Consider BitComet. Not version 0.61, 0.60 but 0.59.

Petch01

Edited by Petch01

I use the latest bit comet and it works very well. The file will play fine with VLCPlayer ... this free program plays just about everything. I have had this problem only once with BitComet, but the file played fine. There are also a couple of DivX repair programs called DivXRepair and DivXfix that work well.