Best Bars For Couples

meatballs

Without a doubt the telephone boot bar at soi batman is the very best for couples

I know where Soi Batman is (VFW Meetings) but does anyone else in Thailand?

I don't sad.png

Holy shit batman....

Where is the best bar for finding couples?

The Blues Factory just off WS is my fav "couples bar."

Gotta agree with that. Dinner at the Hoff and Blues Factory for music. And the Bamboo for late night dancing.

Last time i was at the Blues factory it used to stink of damp sofa's and cigareete smoke, found it dark and dingy so stopped going - music was ok though.

Best place for couples = Devils Den!

Soi batman is, hmm, lets say you go to south pattaya rd, going to BigC.

But when you come to the intersection of going into BigC,

turn down into the small opposite soi instead, and then turn left when you see the gigantic

white batman building, drive to the intersection (if you can even call it that on such tiny soi)

and there at the corner to left you will see a telephone boot in front of a door,

ring the bell so someone will come and open the door.

I saw an older couple coming out, with the woman kissing one of the girls goodbye :)

Soi batman is, hmm, lets say you go to south pattaya rd, going to BigC.

But when you come to the intersection of going into BigC,

turn down into the small opposite soi instead, and then turn left when you see the gigantic

white batman building, drive to the intersection (if you can even call it that on such tiny soi)

and there at the corner to left you will see a telephone boot in front of a door,

ring the bell so someone will come and open the door.

I saw an older couple coming out, with the woman kissing one of the girls goodbye smile.png

Where is this in relation to the Hogs breath and what is a telephone boot?

Ok, if going from sukumvit on soi batman, you will pass hogs breath and continue to the end

of that rd, turn left, and look for an orange telephone boot in front of a door.

a telephone boot is a small plastic shelter around a coin phone supposed to shelter you from rain

Ok, if going from sukumvit on soi batman, you will pass hogs breath and continue to the end

of that rd, turn left, and look for an orange telephone boot in front of a door.

a telephone boot is a small plastic shelter around a coin phone supposed to shelter you from rain

Gotcha...thought we were into Control agent 86 stuff.

Thanks for the info - and I think you mean booth thumbsup.gif

• Haha 1

"Me and my lady are usually bored out of our skulls all day. Mostly our day centers around which restaurant to go to or other mundane activities. What you you recommend as a good place for a couple to enjoy the nightlife? I take her to Pattaya Beer Garden sometimes but I'm looking for other suggestions. Please no girlie gogos but she is open to the boy barswhistling.gif . "

Angelo?

"Me and my lady are usually bored out of our skulls all day. Mostly our day centers around which restaurant to go to or other mundane activities. What you you recommend as a good place for a couple to enjoy the nightlife? I take her to Pattaya Beer Garden sometimes but I'm looking for other suggestions. Please no girlie gogos but she is open to the boy barswhistling.gif . "

Angelo?

I took two ladies to boy bars in Pattahya in Boys Town. The one with the swimming show. Both women had never been to Pattaya before. Both had a few drinks. One liked it and we had a great night afterwards. The other kept going on about Pattaya had no good looking men. She was more into the lumberjack than the Kpop type.

Gotta agree with that. Dinner at the Hoff and Blues Factory for music. And the Bamboo for late night dancing.

All the above. Hoff is good as is the blues factory. Leo's Blus Bar ( ? ) in nakula has a jam session 1 night a week & band at other times good music. Don't know if the Jazz club still going new PIC hospital but that was alright.

OP are you living in town, north side, Jomtien or Darkside. If you have your own transportation places around the dark side are ok to visit for a change. German place that is on the soi between Koa Noi & & Koa Talo is supposed to be good but never been there myself.

good luck

Sounds good. I've done that.

Trouble is, even the best couples outings get boring in PTY after while. There's just not enough here--Pattaya is rather specialized. Gotta find some occupations--school, reading, hobbies, work, kinky consenting-adult perversions to keep things interesting. smile.png

I'll admit that I came to this thread hoping to get insights on some of the more bi-friendly bars (go-go).

If you can't go out and enjoy sexy women with your mate then why live in pattaya? thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 1

Without a doubt the telephone boot bar at soi batman is the very best for couples

I don't sad.png

Soi batman is the first street after Pattaya Tai on the sukumvit when heading North. So named because there used to be a Batman hotel on that soi with a huge Batman sign on the top. This is many many moons ago and I don't even think the batman sign remains on the roof of that old, abandoned hotel.

After taking the left from sukumvit onto soi batman, you will continue down the soi and just before it takes a sharp 90 deg right you will see the orange (red) UK style phone booth on the right hand side.

Edited by Jayman

Last time i was at the Blues factory it used to stink of damp sofa's and cigareete smoke, found it dark and dingy so stopped going - music was ok though.

Maybe people were smoking and it was raining?

I don't sad.png

Soi batman is the first street after Pattaya Tai on the sukumvit when heading North. So named because there used to be a Batman hotel on that soi with a huge Batman sign on the top. This is many many moons ago and I don't even think the batman sign remains on the roof of that old, abandoned hotel.

After taking the left from sukumvit onto soi batman, you will continue down the soi and just before it takes a sharp 90 deg right you will see the orange (red) UK style phone booth on the right hand side.

As I remember I think I saw a faded painting of Batman on the side of the old building as I walked down the Soi.

I don't sad.png

As I remember I think I saw a faded painting of Batman on the side of the old building as I walked down the Soi.

To be technically pedantic, Batman wasn't a hotel, it was a disco. I never went there because the building had no windows from about the third floor up and I could see a real chimney effect if the place caught fire. Shakey Pete and I were long time friends from the days in Iran for those of you that might remember his place and Herbie and I started playing golf with the same group in the early 80's in BKK.

Lots of fond memories on Soi Batman.

Leo's Blues Bar has 3 jams a week, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

The jazz pit in soi 5 is still running, nice trio on Fridays. Was there the other week and well worth a visit.

sent from my Android phone

Maybe people were smoking and it was raining?

Half right, people were smoking but it was definately not raining inside due to the fact that it has a roof!

Blues Factory ( unless re-furbed within last 3 -4 years ) IMO is a s**thole.

Sounds good. I've done that.

Trouble is, even the best couples outings get boring in PTY after while. There's just not enough here--Pattaya is rather specialized. Gotta find some occupations--school, reading, hobbies, work, kinky consenting-adult perversions to keep things interesting. smile.png

I'll admit that I came to this thread hoping to get insights on some of the more bi-friendly bars (go-go).

If you can't go out and enjoy sexy women with your mate then why live in pattaya? thumbsup.gif

SO true!

(Half right, people were smoking but it was definately not raining inside due to the fact that it has a roof!Blues Factory ( unless re-furbed within last 3 -4 years ) IMO is a s**thole.)

Damp sofa smell in the blues factory!

That's a new one on me.

It gets painted once a year just before high season but I'd Still hardly call it a shit hole.

Sorry it's not to your liking.

Edited by davethailand