Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO MONEY

NO HONEY

Has anyone actually bought that t-shirt???

I was hoping someone would give it me, out of affection....

Do you think by wearing it you might get a sympathy shag in Thailand even if you wore a rolex watch?

As if I could afford a watch...

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

NO MONEY

NO HONEY

Has anyone actually bought that t-shirt???

I was hoping someone would give it me, out of affection....

Do you think by wearing it you might get a sympathy shag in Thailand even if you wore a rolex watch?

Next time i'm in walking down walking street intend to wear that t-shirt with my empty pockets turned out covered in fake bling and try and get myself some honey from the nearest 7/11, or at least some fish. Failing that it's the gaffa tape for me, wrapped around my fingers and mouth so im incommunicardo.

Next time i'm in walking down walking street intend to wear that t-shirt with my empty pockets turned out covered in fake bling and try and get myself some honey from the nearest 7/11, or at least some fish. Failing that it's the gaffa tape for me, wrapped around my fingers and mouth so im incommunicardo.

Sometimes you end up with treacle instead of honey

Why is it that when a train comes off the tracks it is said to have derailed?

And why is it that when a person gets really really angry they are said to have gone off the rails when they were clearly not on any rails, or tracks to begin with?

Of course you're right -- there's no question that Gladys Knight is a great singer. But still I think my favorite part of the song was when the Pips said, "Leaving on a midnight train to Georgia, woo woo"

They woo wooed so perfectly. I bet they had a lot of training.

Edited by SteeleJoe

I beg to differ on that point sir! On the grounds of being a younger man gradually progressing into a dirty old man.

BTW James Browns "Night Train" get's my feet chuffling.

While we're staying on track, I might mention that Smokie's favourite is Billy Connolly's "Last Train - to Glasgow Central"

Big Country's "400 Miles" reminds me of my foreign travels and the old saying "the longest journey starts with 400 miles to get past England".

Although for actual melodic quality Last Train to Clarksville is hard to beat

SC

• Like 1