Bad Personal Experience With Thai Lady

wilsonf

Odd thread. It seems the OP's GF dumped him without much fanfare, but he doesn't want to let go. Would he prefer that she string him along and bleed him dry? Maybe this is how so many farangs get themselves into trouble, by not seeing the relationship for what it is.

Aaah, but he wants her to provide him an explanation. Good luck with that. Thai women would rather crawl under a rock than to be truly honest with their feelings, especially if they've lost interest in a guy. Does the OP really want the truth? Pick one of the below:

"I've found another guy who's better than you."

"I never loved you, but was just killing time until my true love came along."

"Being with you truly sucks."

"You smell bad, can't dress for sh*t, and can't speak Thai."

"Being with you has convinced me to go lesbian."

Nothing personal, OP, as I obviously don't know you. Just having a little fun. Advice: Lift yourself up and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

Odd thread. It seems the OP's GF dumped him without much fanfare, but he doesn't want to let go. Would he prefer that she string him along and bleed him dry? Maybe this is how so many farangs get themselves into trouble, by not seeing the relationship for what it is.

Aaah, but he wants her to provide him an explanation. Good luck with that. Thai women would rather crawl under a rock than to be truly honest with their feelings, especially if they've lost interest in a guy. Does the OP really want the truth? Pick one of the below:

"I've found another guy who's better than you."

"I never loved you, but was just killing time until my true love came along."

"Being with you truly sucks."

"You smell bad, can't dress for sh*t, and can't speak Thai."

"Being with you has convinced me to go lesbian."

Nothing personal, OP, as I obviously don't know you. Just having a little fun. Advice: Lift yourself up and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

cheesy.gif .....clap2.gif .......thumbsup.gif ........wai.gif