Bad Personal Experience With Thai Lady

wilsonf

We've all heard of some of the horrific experiences some foreign men have had at the hands of Thai ladies, or their husbands, brothers or other relatives, of the property the've bought and lost as well as the money and other property such as motorbikes/cars that have gone the same way, some of us have been lucky enough to only suffer emotional damage, and it seems to me that whether the lady is a money grabbing bar girl, or a respectible lady in a well paid responsible job, they all seem to be able even after living together for long periods, to leave you at the drop of a hat, and with no explaination as to why, then proceed to issue threats against you if you should dare 'disrupt' their lives, when in fact they have devastated yours.The latter being my own experience. As a writer I thought these experiences should be in print and serve as interesting reading for some, but as a warning to others. So if you have a horror story of your own, want to get it off your chest, and out there in print, please contact me and I'll get back to you for more information.

I am expecting (hoping) for a full email 'inbox' relating your experience, your pain, and your anger, Email me at < email address removed per forum rules >

Edited by metisdead
: Email removed per forum rule, use PM function if interested.

lets do a book about writers who don't know how to write ...Maybe he got upset with a girl who didn't want to be in his book.. I sure if you go to any country you will find women like this , heh, then you will have many best sellers!!!!

Oh God.... Not another thread on this. Just read the previous threads, &lt;deleted&gt;, or at least an abridged version. Concentrating on just thai ladies is rather myopic....or maybe you suffer from tunnel vision.

Do you seriously think that saying you are a writer was the best ploy, given that your OP was written in such a poor style.

coffee1.gif

Some Thai ladies look as though they do, but they don`t.

Some Thai ladies look as though they don`t, but they do.

So be careful out there and always follow the green cross code, meaning, know the doers from the donters.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Why pick on Thai ladies.

I have it on good authority that English, American and Australian ladies have been known to do exactly the same thing.

Actually the fleecing of men in Western countries is way more extreme than all stories you hear on "bad Thai girls". 50+% divorce rates should tell something.

Why pick on Thai ladies.

I have it on good authority that English, American and Australian ladies have been known to do exactly the same thing.

I have a sorry story to tell. My wife screwed around. Took virtually everything then did the same to the next sap who came along.

She was English/German so I guess the op mightn't be interested.

My Thai wife is the best thing along with my kids that ever happened to me.

• Like 2

Life is like a box of chocolates eh.......

Yup.... and I certainly pulled the nut one in the UK, but now my thai lady has a soft centre. I guess that's another post the scews the OP's premise...... maybe he'd better downgrade from a book to a leaflet??

• Like 1

Don't buy any property under her name unless you intend to give it to her as gift. Foreigner can buy condo, car etc with our own name and you can always sell it away........it's a bad or stupid move to buy under her name for whatever reason (sweet talk by her that house is better etc) and later blame her for taking your asset. Being stupid and get cheated (actually you should have being told by agent or developer that you don't own this house/condo if is under her name) losser should not cry over this and condemn Thai ladies......

I do buy a house, 2 condo and a car for my Thai wife under her name.......and I'm prepare to give it to her if one day she to kick me out of the house. For those asset that I'm not prepare to give her will be arrange otherwise. And don't lend any money to anyone if you expecting them to return.....I only lend it to people that I'm well prepare to lose it completely.

just my 2 cents

You're a writer and your opening sentence is six lines long, don't give up the day job!

I wish I had his writing ability, seriously. To put so many words flowing together without full stops shows that he is indeed a 'writer'.

But, on topic, no bad experiences except a lady who short-changed me in 7/11 once.