Running Away From Thai Gf..plan And Strategy?

Hello,

Maybe this topic been done before but i find myself in this the awkward position to have to mooving appartment away from the crazy GF.

I have history with this one but so many things come to a point where i cannot bare with her anymore. Of course to change phone number is first.which i did do,But i am tear between some things that is the right thing to do?

if i should talk to her again? as she call my phone many times since i moove appartment

I know if i talk to her she have many threats like to call police for something she can dream up and to threaten me with whatever she can think to get some last money off me.

Does anyone have the good advice what to do now?

As she was away when i make moove she did tell me not to telephone and forget us when she get back to Bangkok so im confuse as to why she would call me all day and night now when i check the other simcard

Any advices or thing i should beware? As she can be dangerous when is very angry i cant be sure what she would do if she find me

If you want to avoid her really, than,

just be aware, that she can appear at your usually hangouts she knows.

So, change your habits for some time, or not forget to look over your shoulder at that places. wink.png

thankyou for this Alfredo,becuase my mind under worry now i did not think of this,to avoid any same shopping centre or market we ever been to

yes true i look over my shoulder now when walk around new appartment as is not that far away from old.and for fw days stuck inside room like caged ratsad.png

You have not to be over anxious now, but your usual habits she knows,

breakfast here, lunch there, dinner at ?

And night spots you frequented with her, should be avoided for a week or two.

Same with your number one shopping place for groceries, ect.

Just change the venues for some time.rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

yes i am to avoid them places for sometimes, i dont think she give up so easy

• Like 1

Good advice.

Maybe change the venues permanently.

Some Thai women are nasty, horrible and vindictive. It's true that they will report you to the police and immigration.

Next time, avoid women with bad tempers and bad attitudes. If you ever have a Thai girlfriend who is rude to other people, remember that one day she may be rude to you, too.

Avoid Thai women who are aggressive, unpleasant or confrontational.

Most foreigners end up with the sort of Thai women that Thai men don't want.

Very few foreign men get the kind of Thai woman that Thai men would describe as a "good girl".

If in doubt, stay single.

Always be honest with yourself.

Ask yourself: "why does this Thai woman want to be with me instead of a Thai man". Never listen to that "I don't like Thai men" bullshit.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Good advice.

Maybe change the venues permanently.

Some Thai women are nasty, horrible and vindictive. It's true that they will report you to the police and immigration.

Next time, avoid women with bad tempers and bad attitudes. If you ever have a Thai girlfriend who is rude to other people, remember that one day she may be rude to you, too.

Avoid Thai women who are aggressive, unpleasant or confrontational.

Most foreigners end up with the sort of Thai women that Thai men don't want.

Very few foreign men get the kind of Thai woman that Thai men would describe as a "good girl".

If in doubt, stay single.

Always be honest with yourself.

Ask yourself: "why does this Thai woman want to be with me instead of a Thai man". Never listen to that "I don't like Thai men" bullshit.

Good luck!

i think this very good advice thankyou.Also krisb above i agree also but im my case i will say am being monk and staying at temple because lack of moneywink.png

You Just slip out the back, Jack

Make a new plan, Stan

You don't need to be coy, Roy

Just listen to me

Hop on the bus, Gus

You don't need to discuss much

Just drop off the key, Lee

And get yourself free

Paul Simon

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Awhh.. another one... well.. Walk away clean, cover you back...no contact... cover your bases.. Man up.coffee1.gif in the end you'll have peace.

Cover your tracks in the largest sense of the word. Change phone numbers, Throw away that old simcard en never look back. Like Rhys said. Man up. Move to another area. Things could get nasty if you met her during your undercover period.. Best of luck

Yeah, never contact her again. Crazy Thai woman can be very dangerous and they do not forgive easily, especially if she lost face in front family and friends.

Even she find a new dude with enough money, she might still want to revenge and do something bad to you, be careful.

I know some story about a Thai girl asking new boyfriend to hit ex-boyfriend as they are very good to manipulate people and make a story.

So, change phone and location, avoid your friends she know for a while.

If she know the hospital you go, don't give them your new address, she might ask them...

Believe me, crazy woman here can really make you headache, I know the subject very well.

If you want to avoid her really, than,

just be aware, that she can appear at your usually hangouts she knows.

So, change your habits for some time, or not forget to look over your shoulder at that places. wink.png

this I agree with

• Like 1

Off course there is the old fashioned way, just tell her it is over! Explaining to her why usually helps instead of hiding away and worrying about bumping into her.

Perhaps she wants the same but doesn't know hw to tell you.....................wink.png

I had a similar situation years back and my simple solution was to just tell my landlord and security gaurds to remember this woman on cctv and tell her when she comes that I have moved to another city and that they don't know my new address. IT WORKED! She stayed away from me, but I was never this womans sponsor like you..

I had a similar situation years back and my simple solution was to just tell my landlord and security gaurds to remember this woman on cctv and tell her when she comes that I have moved to another city and that they don't know my new address. IT WORKED! She stayed away from me, but I was never this womans sponsor like you..

Good advice, I would also park my bike or car in a new location atleast for a month hidden from conspiring eyes!

Off course there is the old fashioned way, just tell her it is over! Explaining to her why usually helps instead of hiding away and worrying about bumping into her.

Perhaps she wants the same but doesn't know hw to tell you.....................wink.png

you do not have much experience with Thai girls, apparently.

To the OP, next time do not try to make a bargirl your girlfriend.

• Like 1