In Call Massage

Dr. Cop

Any one use any of those call in Massage (Persons) that advertise in the classified section of Pattaya Mail. Which ones and what is the service like??.... :D

Your name doesn't happen to be Toxin Shittywater, does it? He is a policeman with a doctorial degree in Criminal Psychology....or something similar! :o

...or are you Khun Chuwit looking to expand into Pattaya now that you have been kicked out of your parliamentary post?

Aaaahh, Burirum!

Did she make a nosejob? Actually I like her eyes most, chinese ancestors?

Aaaahh.....indeed!!

Sorry, she corrected me...her birthplace was actually Phimai but her family moved to Nang Rong in Burirum shortly after she was born and then to Bangkok when she was of school age.

To answer your questions....Very much "No" and very much "Yes", in that order. :o

If you think that she is a stunner, you should see our 4-year old daughter. :D

Edited by Artisan

Aaaahh, Burirum!

Did she make a nosejob? Actually I like her eyes most, chinese ancestors?

Aaaahh.....indeed!!

Sorry, she corrected me...her birthplace was actually Phimai but her family moved to Nang Rong in Burirum shortly after she was born and then to Bangkok when she was of school age.

To answer your questions....Very much "No" and very much "Yes", in that order. :D

If you think that she is a stunner, you should see our 4-year old daughter. :D

Yep, they make 'em good up here in the great Northeast :D:o

Now what was Dr Cops question again :D

...Sorry, she corrected me...her birthplace was actually Phimai but her family moved to Nang Rong in Burirum shortly after she was born and then to Bangkok when she was of school age...
This explains everything :o If she were from Burirum you could cover her face with the flat of the hand without disturbing elevations... as missus Patex :D

The poor old OP is trying to find out about room service massage and you people are going on about an avatar.....

Now I have to say that the girl in the avatar is very cute and her kissing lips say a million things although no words are uttered.

I'm just wondering if her lipstick leaves a mess on her hubbies collar, the same way it left a mess on the camera lens...or maybe she has just finished eating some greasy fish and chips. :D

Now getting back to the OP's massage question.......................

Oh, who cares about massage.......does that cute li'l gal in the avatar have an available sister?

Not only nice lips but nice eyes too, great complexion, beautiful hair, enticing smile.......

Heck, I think I need a massage. Where did the OP say he saw the advertisement? :o

Any one use any of those call in Massage (Persons) that advertise in the classified section of Pattaya Mail. Which ones and what is the service like??.... :D
  • Any one use any of those call in Massage (Persons) that advertise in the classified section of Pattaya Mail. No ...
    Which ones and what is the service like? No a clue ...

:o

:D ... I was concentrating on something else ...

He, blokes, :D if I get banished for me being 'off-topic', will you support me then ? :D

:D

I called one of these want ad women. She was about 40 but looked good for her age, nice rack.

Everything was normal when she was massaging my backside.

Then when I turned around, she wanted to do a little extra with her hand.

I think she said, "Me do this, 500 baht."

I said, "No thanks. I have a girlfriend."

She said, "I want to make you happy."

She would go to another part of my body, then come back and try again. I had to take her hand and put it somewhere else about ten times. I guess she thought since I was having a typical male reaction to the massage, that I was out of control and would eventually give in.

I wasn't angry though. How could you get angry about something like that? I just wanted to save myself for my girlfriend that night.

It was a great massage though. She had oil that smelled like some kind of peppermint or something like that. I even tipped her 100 baht.