Ten Things Good Girls Can Learn.

chiangmaikelly

Ten things good girls can learn from bar girls.

1. Leave the lights on.
  2. Wake me up in the middle of the night.
  3. Understand your body.
  4. Use that feminine cleaning stuff.
  5. Learn how to dance on a pole.
  6. Remember men are visual. Show me.
  7. Be oral/vocal, make some noise. Not angry noise.
  8. Learn to eat new things.
  9. Show some enthusiasm.
  10. Tell hubby, “honey I forgot to wear my ****.”

Edited by chiangmaikelly

Sounds as if OP has a cold fish. There's even an oblique reference to that odor. So much for boasting of one's bedroom prowess or one's great catch.

Instead of wondering why some don't master the Thai language, perhaps OP should be given lessons in something else.

• Like 1

It seems that the op is suggesting that 'good girls' take a job in a bar for a short time so that they can learn how to modify their behaviour in bed.

But of course then they would not be 'good girls' any more.

That had not really crossed my mind. I was thinking more of reading a book. But now that you mention it I suppose great football players are not born great. I imagine they have to practice and have a coach and things like that.

Sounds as if OP has a cold fish. There's even an oblique reference to that odor. So much for boasting of one's bedroom prowess or one's great catch.

Instead of wondering why some don't master the Thai language, perhaps OP should be given lessons in something else.

Actually the post was more like a public service announcement and I guess the right people are reading the thread.smile.png

It's your job to train your partner. If she comes to you with all the necessary skills well then lucky you but some of you have expressed preferences for less-experienced partners.

Some pretend they don't know anything but turn out to be either very gifted amateurs or. . .

And finally my favorite - "the natural", one who discovers she actually loves and enjoys the sport as well as I do and actually works at continuous quality improvement for the rest of her life.

• Like 2

It's your job to train your partner. If she comes to you with all the necessary skills well then lucky you but some of you have expressed preferences for less-experienced partners.

Some pretend they don't know anything but turn out to be either very gifted amateurs or. . .

And finally my favorite - "the natural", one who discovers she actually loves and enjoys the sport as well as I do and actually works at continuous quality improvement for the rest of her life.

I've had four wives give or take... #3 was the most skilled. She told me between the ages of 16 and 19 she had 80 men. She was French. She sold spirits, beer and wine and things like that for a multinational company. She did a lot of traveling.

OP, try practising your oral skills. Build the muscles on your tongue. It is surprising the reaction that gets, especially from the women who have never been associated with a bar or with a foreigner tongue.png

Funny you should mention that. that's how we met. I was sitting at a corner table at the Ambassadors luncheon for visiting heads of state, licking my eyebrows and sipping my tea when she came over to chat with me.

• Like 2