Fat, Stupid, No Shirt And Drunk In Kamala

Shot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So that's where I was............Kamala.

However, there's still a few hours I don't quite remember, and I'd love to know what happened to my shirt! It was my favourite:

It was probably ripped of by the screaming herd of ladies, as usual.

Evidently now that I have turned 50 I have to grow my hair into a ponytail, get my ears pierced and wear white fisherman pants all the time here on samui. you can then legally sit outside the 7/11 or mom and pop store drinking Archer without anyone posting here about you ? blink.png

is this true ? as i think I would look rather stupid if it is sad.png

I look stupid enough already whistling.gif

• Like 1

Fat? Guilty!

Drink Chang? Guilty

Bigger boobs than a Thai woman? Guilty!

I fart like a Mexican jumping bean factory worker? Guilty!

But, I refuse to believe that I am not handsome. Girls always tell me so while tripping down Bangla.

i may be fat, old and bald, baht the girls still love me (not my quote, i saw it someones sig a while ago)

• Like 2

Fat? Guilty!

Drink Chang? Guilty

But, I refuse to believe that I am not handsome. Girls always tell me so while tripping down Bangla.

i may be fat, old and bald, baht the girls still love me (not my quote, i saw it someones sig a while ago)

As they say in the Phillipines, you have peso-nality.

Fat? Guilty!

Drink Chang? Guilty

As they say in the Phillipines, you have peso-nality.

After all that farting, there might be a need for Baht as well.

Two posts deleted. Please keep the yank bashing within tolerable limits.

cool.png

sent from my Android phone

Sorry, but I still don't get it!

How should that work, with the tolerable limits? Even telling the truth about yanks.....!

cheesy.gif

Edited by noob7

cool.png

How should that work, with the tolerable limits? Even telling the truth about yanks.....!

cheesy.gif

How can you generalize about any culture and even hope to tell the truth? Mostly it just showcases the lack of experience, education or empathy of the one who is slinging the mud gussied up as reality.

America has 300 million people and every nationality and ethnic minority known to man living there. How could one make a comment that encompassed all of them. cheesy.gif Now what does that laughing loser signify? Question for the day. Who built the Friendship highway (Hwy #2) in Korat?

• Like 1

cool.png

cheesy.gif

How can you generalize about any culture and even hope to tell the truth? Mostly it just showcases the lack of experience, education or empathy of the one who is slinging the mud gussied up as reality.

America has 300 million people and every nationality and ethnic minority known to man living there. How could one make a comment that encompassed all of them. cheesy.gif Now what does that laughing loser signify? Question for the day. Who built the Friendship highway (Hwy #2) in Korat?

Same can be said for any country any culture. Within a country certain traits might be more prevalent though. For example there are more gun lovers percentage wise than in the Netherlands. Also more really fat people over there percentage wise, more gun killings ect. So yes you could bash the USA with truth. Then you can go and bash the Netherlands just as hard for use of weed for instance or not fighting long enough against the Germans. There are statements about every country that hold at least a grain of truth. But that does not mean that every Dutchman / American has those prevalent traits.

cool.png

cheesy.gif

Same can be said for any country any culture. Within a country certain traits might be more prevalent though. For example there are more gun lovers percentage wise than in the Netherlands. Also more really fat people over there percentage wise, more gun killings ect. So yes you could bash the USA with truth. Then you can go and bash the Netherlands just as hard for use of weed for instance or not fighting long enough against the Germans. There are statements about every country that hold at least a grain of truth. But that does not mean that every Dutchman / American has those prevalent traits.

I think we all know which nationality leads in the Yank bashing category. For a joke, a couple of weeks ago I started a thread that maintained that Thai Engineering was better than the engineering of another country to see if they could take it as well as dish it out. It went 23 pages in only a few days, wheew. biggrin.png

I think we all know which nationality leads in the Yank bashing category. For a joke, a couple of weeks ago I started a thread that maintained that Thai Engineering was better than the engineering of another country to see if they could take it as well as dish it out. It went 23 pages in only a few days, wheew. biggrin.png

I know what you mean, i just keep it to old guy bashing, i don't discriminate on country. Im fair to you all biggrin.png

But just accept it generalizations are based on truths, but they certainly not apply to everyone. I don't care much when people bash the Netherlands but it seems Americans / Brits / Thais are much more nationalistic. I accept that there is a lot wrong in my country, any country for that matter.

I know what you mean, i just keep it to old guy bashing, i don't discriminate on country. Im fair to you all biggrin.png

But just accept it generalizations are based on truths, but they certainly not apply to everyone. I don't care much when people bash the Netherlands but it seems Americans / Brits / Thais are much more nationalistic. I accept that there is a lot wrong in my country, any country for that matter.

The guy who started this thread didn't have to identify a nationality. It would have worked without it just fine. However he wanted to throw in a dart to whatever country he was not from. OK cool some people are like that. smile.png

The guy who started this thread didn't have to identify a nationality. It would have worked without it just fine. However he wanted to throw in a dart to whatever country he was not from. OK cool some people are like that. smile.png

If the guy is a Brit, then he is probably still pissed the USA broke away from them. The Dutch on the other hand are still happy we sold the country because we had visions of what it would become. biggrin.png

No we don't know. Please enlighten us.

When I was backpacking in the South- and Central-America, there were plenty of kids from USA. They were, in general, loud like flock of FOX news anchors. Annoying really as well as quite ignorant compared to their counterparts from other parts of the world. Visiting Colombia was a bliss at the area as it was off the limits for many of the US kids. The ones who did get in there were, generally again, more polite and educated.

Here in SEA I have not really met this behavior. Maybe as my circles are quite different now than it was 10 years ago. Here I tend to like the US people, who I have met. They have been generally smart, polite and fun to talk with.

Edited by Guest
provocative political comment removed

When I was backpacking in the South- and Central-America, there were plenty of kids from USA. They were, in general, loud like flock of FOX news anchors. Annoying really as well as quite ignorant compared to their counterparts from other parts of the world. Visiting Colombia was a bliss at the area as it was off the limits for many of the US kids. The ones who did get in there were, generally again, more polite and educated.

Here in SEA I have not really met this behavior. Maybe as my circles are quite different now than it was 10 years ago. Here I tend to like the US people, who I have met. They have been generally smart, polite and fun to talk with.

So tell me. Why did the OP identify a nationality of the Fat, Stupid, no shirt drunk in Kamala? And what nationality is the OP? And is that (mocking other nationalities) a national characteris

So tell me. Why did the OP identify a nationality of the Fat, Stupid, no shirt drunk in Kamala? And what nationality is the OP? And is that (mocking other nationalities) a national characteristic of whatever nationality the OP is?

We have these things called accents.

What comes to OP, those accents are not so easily identified on a text base forum so I fail to recognize his nationality.

So tell me. Why did the OP identify a nationality of the Fat, Stupid, no shirt drunk in Kamala? And what nationality is the OP? And is that (mocking other nationalities) a national characteristic of whatever nationality the OP is?

What comes to OP, those accents are not so easily identified on a text base forum so I fail to recognize his nationality.

I would suggest people are people and if you find differences by accent wait around a while or travel a bit and you will discover the same behavior of most other national or ethnic groups.

If only the world had as many wind energy resources as there are sanctimonious, judgmental bags of hot air.

I would suggest people are people and if you find differences by accent wait around a while or travel a bit and you will discover the same behavior of most other national or ethnic groups.

Well, I must admit that I have not been to Antarctica yet. So that might be the place I'll find the final answer.. wait the answer was 42, but I have no idea what was the question.

If only the world had as many wind energy resources as there are sanctimonious, judgmental bags of hot air.

Hear, hear!

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

If you read the reply again, you'll find something else that that as well.

Question: Are kids from USA at South- and Central America loud and annoying

Answer: Yes

Q: Are all the people from USA the same

A: No

etc etc.

I just gave a few examples how the people from USA behave, while aboard based on my own observations. Some behave well, some not.

Now if you wish to go a bit deeper to the behavioral patterns, I think the dominant factor is the distance from the home country. This applies to all nationalities.

At home we all tend to behave in moderately good way. When we go for an vacation to near by countries.. it's time to loosen up which might include drinking and partying.

When the distance from home exceeds the limits of 'quick and cheap Beavis and Butthead tours'. People tend to invest more to the cultural etc experiences rather than simply party their trip trough. The people who do these trips are not the same as who do shorter time and distance trips. Hence the difference.

Brits who go to Benidorm in Spain, generally once again, are not the same folks who go to visit Anchor Wat in Cambodia.

Q: Are there Brits who are loud and annoying?

A: Yes

Q: Are all Brits loud and annoying?

A: No

.. and this same pattern can applied to almost all nationalities.

Is it true that sanctimonious, judgmental people are also very insecure and have small genitalia?

And isn't that very common in your country?

I don't know and I don't really care. I'd rather discuss about the subject than posters genitals.

To be polite is a good thing. To hide real life under being overly politically correct is not.

Story to read.

http://www.andersen.sdu.dk/vaerk/hersholt/TheEmperorsNewClothes_e.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor%27s_New_Clothes

Is it true that sanctimonious, judgmental people are also very insecure and have small genitalia?

And isn't that very common in your country?

I don't know and I don't really care. I'd rather discuss about the subject than posters genitals.

To be polite is a good thing. To hide real life under being overly politically correct is not.

Story to read.

http://www.andersen....wClothes_e.html

http://en.wikipedia....r's_New_Clothes

At present a scientific rational does not exist for anticipating the ethnic and cultural behavior patterns to predict future behavior. Consequently, it will be difficult to propose with much confidence any culturally specific mechanisms or programs based on Swedish fairy tales aimed at understanding behavior traits experienced by one individual applied to a wide array of troubling behavioral and mental disorders.