Fat, Stupid, No Shirt And Drunk In Kamala

Shot

I have seen this guy 3 times in 5 days. Drinking a Heineken Tall and scarfing down a few hot dog in the 7-11. Then he hands his empty and trash to the 7-11 girl. I said something to him yesterday, and he looked at me like I was nuts, and then mumbles something. I think he is Canadian or from US.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The OP was probably looking in the mirror while he typed. thumbsup.gif

Well, he did say he 'said something to him' and the guy 'mumbled something back' (although that may have been because he was stuffing hotdogs in his mouth).

All fat foreigners who drink Chang, eat cheap food and walk around shirtless in the better (read 'my exclusive') areas of Phuket should be deported to Patong.

In fact, how can a 7/11 even be permitted to operate there?

• Like 1

Probably an escapee from Pattaya, who have not learned the dresscode for Phuket.

Hey thats a bit harsh.....we dont just got Chang singlets, we wear Archa singlets now.....well up market we going!

An Archa singlet...where do I get one?

Lov the comment about 'deported to Patong' too

Even with no shirt, fat and drunk, a North American would see the trash can outside.

mmmh, is it one of the (not so) few, where the trash can is at a very hidden place whistling.gif , so that the 7/11 staff don't has to change the bags to often?giggle.gif

Even with no shirt, fat and drunk, a North American would see the trash can outside.

Every time I try to use the trash cans outside 7-11 an alarm sounds and the doors open. Scares the shit outta me, so I just leave the trash on the sidewalk. :(

• Like 2

Samui no longer tolerates this behaviour. No farangs are allowed in with anymore than a 34 inch waist and pass a thai IQ test to prove they ain't thick fat persons

How many inches butt-crack exposure allowed? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Payboy

Samui no longer tolerates this behaviour. No farangs are allowed in with anymore than a 34 inch waist and pass a thai IQ test to prove they ain't thick fat persons

.... and rightly so. There should be heavy capacity rice scales and tests where one puts blocks into holes at all entry points (manned by uniform-wearing, top quality cheese-eating, wine-sipping members of the community) to these more elite areas.

Sorry, but have to wonder whether some of these people 'living' in Thailand have ever sat on the floor to eat - like most of the rest of the population do. Second thoughts, would they even be seen in the same places?

Hotdogs and beer indeed. Gawd forbid someone starts selling balls on sticks and drinks in plastic bags in their domain. No, that's right ... they USED to.

Edited by Songhua

.... and rightly so. There should be heavy capacity rice scales and tests where one puts blocks into holes at all entry points (manned by uniform-wearing, top quality cheese-eating, wine-sipping members of the community) to these more elite areas.

Sorry, but have to wonder whether some of these people 'living' in Thailand have ever sat on the floor to eat - like most of the rest of the population do. Second thoughts, would they even be seen in the same places?

Hotdogs and beer indeed. Gawd forbid someone starts selling balls on sticks and drinks in plastic bags in their domain. No, that's right ... they USED to.

Quality.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

i bet he was that colored ladyboy midget that spoke in a geordie accent, travelling in that circus thats been here, there very good at looking taller, whiter and throwing there voice to sound continental as in getto newyork, he wasn't handing the rubbish back to the 7/11 girl, these girls are trained in the "force", ESP, they will the rubbish off you, how many times have you bought a lovely snack from 7/11 and somehow it ends up in the bin, yes "the force, ESP", my GF looked at me as a ATM, never a nut, does the OP think he was dry roasted or cashew or just everyday salted peanut, nothing worse then that, "i'm cashew, i'm cashew", your nuts!!!!!, shot, thank you for your observations, we need to form a secret squirrel society, you can be the big cheese, nee nuts in our gangw00t.gif

• Like 1

We sure have a lot of non-Phuket Forum posters piping in here Shot.

I guess "fat, stupid, no shirt and drunk" is interesting to the chiang mai/pattaya/samui/bkk crew...........................takes one to know one?

Ah well, I far preferred Kamala to Surin...which was full of human lobsters and ants running off with my food.

The place doesn't deserve fat drunks of any nationality!

• Like 1