Mopeds - Any In Pattaya For Sale

stailmanki

Have you considered an electric bike?

Advantages is, for the smaller versions; NO registration, NO tax, NO insurance and NO license needed, cheap to run, low cost.

The smaller bikes is around 20,000 Baht, have a range of about 40km, top speed around 40km/h, will recharge in about 6hrs.

(The bigger versions will need registration, tax, insurance and a license to drive, not shure where the power limit is between small and big)

bagonthai have 3 showrooms on 3rd Rd between Pattaya Tai and Klang, check their website for map. There are probably others selling these bikes as well.

• Like 1

Advantages is, for the smaller versions; NO registration, NO tax, NO insurance and NO license needed, cheap to run, low cost.

The smaller bikes is around 20,000 Baht, have a range of about 40km, top speed around 40km/h, will recharge in about 6hrs.

(The bigger versions will need registration, tax, insurance and a license to drive, not shure where the power limit is between small and big)

bagonthai have 3 showrooms on 3rd Rd between Pattaya Tai and Klang, check their website for map. There are probably others selling these bikes as well.

Am I right also with these smaller versions NO registration, NO tax, NO insurance and NO license needed, cheap to run, low cost. No drink driving charge possible?

Yes, there is a couple of problems tho,

1] it's cheap chinese stuff prone to problems

2]a lot of hassle carrying the battery into your house and charge it every day

3] thieves won't leave the bike alone, you will always need to find a place to chain it

Thanks for this - I will go & check the smaller one , a bonus if I don't need a bike licence , I only have a car licence.

Was considering a cheap motor bike but not really suitable for what I want;,,,, to be more specific : Out the DongTarn beach exit from View Talay 5 and down to the very northern end of the beach , I usually walk it but getting tired of lugging all my gear along there.One of these electric bikes would be good for going to Rhompo market also.

Thanks for this - I will go & check the smaller one , a bonus if I don't need a bike licence , I only have a car licence.

Was considering a cheap motor bike but not really suitable for what I want;,,,, to be more specific : Out the DongTarn beach exit from View Talay 5 and down to the very northern end of the beach , I usually walk it but getting tired of lugging all my gear along there.One of these electric bikes would be good for going to Rhompo market also.

The walk is probably doing you good.

Do you catch much ?

The walk is probably doing you good.

Do you catch much ?

The walk is good if unencumbered with fishing gear - & you are right it does do me good , I'm just a bit lazy. Found a 7/11 close enough to the beach to stock up on beer so don't carry that anymore.

The fishing is OK if you work the tides - popular place for the locals - some squid & garfish around sometimes - a float line ( it's snaggy) with a (baited) bait jig produces small reef fish - trying to get my girlfriend to release the really small ones is another matter.

• Like 1