Beware

softgeorge

Happy Park Estate (company) has now been siezed and is 100% in the hands of authorities now. Properties, houses, cars and jewlery in excess of 600Mil baht have been siezed from the lady and those that purchased land from her or her company have been locked out until after court proceedings and monies cleared, might take years. There are a couple of farangs caught up in this and thier deposits have also been frozen.

This story has been on every news channel the last couple of days. Considering the woman was worth more than 500 million Baht, what a messy dump her house is! Not very nice looking house either. The BiB were having fun playing on her pool table. They also showed the police safe cracker at work. Looks like it is not too difficult to crack a safe open in Thailand. Maybe keep that in mind when buying a safe here.

Actually the so called police safecraker was her eldest son who was taken there to open the safe. Actually the house is not that bad if you have ever been there. A very nice house for 45mil+ baht built and designed by her former farang husband.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Park Estate (company) has now been siezed and is 100% in the hands of authorities now. Properties, houses, cars and jewlery in excess of 600Mil baht have been siezed from the lady and those that purchased land from her or her company have been locked out until after court proceedings and monies cleared, might take years. There are a couple of farangs caught up in this and thier deposits have also been frozen.

This story has been on every news channel the last couple of days. Considering the woman was worth more than 500 million Baht, what a messy dump her house is! Not very nice looking house either. The BiB were having fun playing on her pool table. They also showed the police safe cracker at work. Looks like it is not too difficult to crack a safe open in Thailand. Maybe keep that in mind when buying a safe here.

Actually the so called police safecraker was her eldest son who was taken there to open the safe. Actually the house is not that bad if you have ever been there. A very nice house for 45mil+ baht built and designed by her former farang husband.

The safe must have been in another house because the house they showed on the news was no 45 million THB home, that's for sure.

When the OP started this thread he was accused of being a scaremonger, a tinfoil hat wearing and a fruitloop by all the educated well to do Thaivisa experts. Hum I think people should not have jumped to such quick conclusions from the couch. Lesson sometimes it pays to listen to what is actually being told.

The safe must have been in another house because the house they showed on the news was no 45 million THB home, that's for sure.

prepared to bet your 1st born? I am. I know for a fact the oldest son 17 was taken to the family home to open the safe. Benn in the house many times myself

Edited by chooka

I tried to give Jasmine homes (who I've worked with in the past) i listing for a house with a 400,000 Baht commission. They were unresponsive after initial contact. We waited for hours, no phone call, no email no apologies NOTHING

There is a reason for someone continued bad luck. There is a plethora of aggressive, professional agents eager to re[resnt me. It made me sad.

I tried to give Jasmine homes (who I've worked with in the past) i listing for a house with a 400,000 Baht commission. They were unresponsive after initial contact. We waited for hours, no phone call, no email no apologies NOTHING

There is a reason for someone continued bad luck. There is a plethora of aggressive, professional agents eager to re[resnt me. It made me sad.

Jasmine homes are still operating, Steve is back in the U.K running the business but the girls are still in the office in Chiangmai. Sounds like they are being just a little lazy whilst the boss is away.

Remember Jasmine Happy Park homes and Jasmine homes are separate companies. Happy Park was owned by the former wife who is now in jail and Jasmine by the English guy Steve.

When the OP started this thread he was accused of being a scaremonger, a tinfoil hat wearing and a fruitloop by all the educated well to do Thaivisa experts. Hum I think people should not have jumped to such quick conclusions from the couch. Lesson sometimes it pays to listen to what is actually being told.

Wrong again.

The OP's post contained no names, no credibility and random assertions...that is called scaremongering, and the initial post served no purpose.

Had he waited until he could quote news articles, names and facts, it would have been credible and worthwhile, and helped people rather than scare anyone in the midst of a property deal.

It's called "jumping the gun".

Wrong again.

The OP's post contained no names, no credibility and random assertions...that is called scaremongering, and the initial post served no purpose.

Had he waited until he could quote news articles, names and facts, it would have been credible and worthwhile, and helped people rather than scare anyone in the midst of a property deal.

It's called "jumping the gun".

post #7

just so many times you can blame bad luck-bad timing-bad marriage-bad staff step up and accept responsibility for flawed thinking and poor decisions

On the outside this woman was lovely, very friendly and outgoing and you would never in a million years expect her to be a murderer and the godmother of a drug cartel. You can't really say to those that got burnt thais/farangs to accept responsibilty for what this lady got up to. She wasn't scamming customers but it was her other side (life) that no one ever saw that made everything collapse.

I see we are now up to 650 million baht's worth of property seized....and still looking for more gold and cash.....

http://www.chiangmaicitynews.com/news.php?id=1701

That is some serious coinage.......beats me why people do not quit while they are ahead......and she was major league ahead.

Maybe she wanted to buy a football team or telephone network......but jeez....quit lady quit....whistling.gif