New To The Forum

angel22

Hi there. What kind of "stuffs" would you be sharing? Is it your secret eggroll stuffing recipe?

BTW, I am sort of single now. The local ladies all say I'm a hansum man.biggrin.png

I do not have any tattoos, no backhair and all my original teeth. We can go for romantic walks on the beach and I promise not pass flatulence, at least not when the wind is blowing in your direction.

Let me know, ok. wub.png

Hi there. What kind of "stuffs" would you be sharing? Is it your secret eggroll stuffing recipe?

BTW, I am sort of single now. The local ladies all say I'm a hansum man.biggrin.png

I do not have any tattoos, no backhair and all my original teeth. We can go for romantic walks on the beach and I promise not pass flatulence, at least not when the wind is blowing in your direction.

Let me know, ok. wub.png

Mr smoove

Welcome aboard, lost of information to be had and comedians as well to make you smile!

So where are you from and where is your Thai base? Are you a handsum man? Most of us are, strangely enough back home no mentioned it.

Welcome aboard, lost of information to be had and comedians as well to make you smile!

So where are you from and where is your Thai base? Are you a handsum man? Most of us are, strangely enough back home no mentioned it.

No, handsum lady.

Wellllcaaaambiggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...