Whats The Longest Amount Of Time You Have Gone Single In Thailand?

turboturtle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what we call single or what the thai woman call single.

just look at one and they think your in a relationship with them.

I think that men being so dishonest with Thai women has created an inate urge to seek revenge against a western man and it causes the Thai's to lose interest in us and respectable women are afraid to be frowned upon with a western man outside of bangkok! Thats the trouble here!

I think that men being so dishonest with Thai women has created an inate urge to seek revenge against a western man and it causes the Thai's to lose interest in us and respectable women are afraid to be frowned upon with a western man outside of bangkok! Thats the trouble here!

You honestly think that western men coming here for sex are lying to the girls? About what?

And you honestly think that the hundreds of thousands of Thai girls selling their bodies to the tourists are more often than not being honest with their customers/sponsors/boyfriends/husbands?

Not sure what planet you're from but not the same as where I live.

It is refreshing though to see someone accurately identifying the moral issue as honesty rather than condemning the sexual practices themselves.

That sounds like one TV forum post too many to me.

• 3 weeks later...

All women are the same eh? Bet you are a popular guy with the girls.....

They only want an exclusive relationship with one man who truly loves them and they are easily contented in my experience thus far..

• Like 1

I've never seen any good come from a relationship in which a man has financially compensated a woman for being his "girlfriend".

If a man can't retain a woman's interest without having to weigh her off each month, he's an epic failure.

Oh is that so. .Well, you know what? I got something to tell you mister.........................................I agree sad.png

I have spent the last 2 months single for the first time in my life. After a 1 month ordination at the Forest monastery I have been trying to be celibate for atleast another month. When I first came here it was tough going 1 week without finding my first S. H. But now it is fun being the bachelor and all hottt college students smiling at me makes my life even more difficult but one of these days I'm going burst and give in to the temptation of seduction at university level!

So many beautiful college students from wealth families want to be my companion after they are all well aware of my 17 year old GF. It seems like women always want what they can't have. When I was single, many women seemed to be interested but its like as soon as you get into a tighter bond with one Thai girl, your attractability meter jumps up 50 points to the ringer?

www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/600972-why-are-so-many-young-hot-thai-girls-not-after-our-cash/

Maybe the OP should at least try a little to get his stories straight....

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

I have spent the last 2 months single for the first time in my life. After a 1 month ordination at the Forest monastery I have been trying to be celibate for atleast another month. When I first came here it was tough going 1 week without finding my first S. H. But now it is fun being the bachelor and all hottt college students smiling at me makes my life even more difficult but one of these days I'm going burst and give in to the temptation of seduction at university level!

So many beautiful college students from wealth families want to be my companion after they are all well aware of my 17 year old GF. It seems like women always want what they can't have. When I was single, many women seemed to be interested but its like as soon as you get into a tighter bond with one Thai girl, your attractability meter jumps up 50 points to the ringer?

www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/600972-why-are-so-many-young-hot-thai-girls-not-after-our-cash/

Maybe the OP should at least try a little to get his stories straight....

Well obviously my 'being single' didnt last so long...as I said in the that post also, THE temptation of college students is unavoidable and obviously i was corrupted by a beautiful 17 year old, but I was just testing others

I've never seen any good come from a relationship in which a man has financially compensated a woman for being his "girlfriend".

If a man can't retain a woman's interest without having to weigh her off each month, he's an epic failure.

I can see both sides of this. Just for me, it depends on what the two actually want. I have done the same thing in both the US and in Chiang Mai. I meet a gal and there is mutual attraction but neither wants a permanent deal. The gal has a low income relative to the area. She moves in with me and we both get what we want. Both know it's temporary. Especially in Chiang Mai they knew I was there for 90 days. They get free room and board, some nice meals out and I have a very pretty live in.

In the case of the last one in LOS, I gave her a scooter when I left because I really liked her, but that was the end of it. What I got was what I wanted and I hope she felt the same. There were no lies or pretending.

It's not whether I could attract a gal without "buying" her. It's whether I want to be tied down long term. Maybe I'm not explaining it very well. To each his own.

All women are the same eh? Bet you are a popular guy with the girls.....

read my post again,until you understand it.

I can see both sides of this. Just for me, it depends on what the two actually want. I have done the same thing in both the US and in Chiang Mai. I meet a gal and there is mutual attraction but neither wants a permanent deal. The gal has a low income relative to the area. She moves in with me and we both get what we want. Both know it's temporary. Especially in Chiang Mai they knew I was there for 90 days. They get free room and board, some nice meals out and I have a very pretty live in.

In the case of the last one in LOS, I gave her a scooter when I left because I really liked her, but that was the end of it. What I got was what I wanted and I hope she felt the same. There were no lies or pretending.

It's not whether I could attract a gal without "buying" her. It's whether I want to be tied down long term. Maybe I'm not explaining it very well. To each his own.

I was talking about real relationships not a 90 day GFE. What else could the so-called "Girlfriend Experience" be if not financially-based.

If the money ran out after , say, 45 days then wouldn't the girl do the same?

Edited by HardenedSoul

Perhaps but the upkeep of a GFE tends to place a greater strain on a pension than a regular relationship.

Where the woman in the latter may be happy simply having the bills paid and the odd nice meal out, the the woman in the former almost always has more grandiose materialistic aspirations.

Remember that if you ever get kicked kerbside.

I was confused when I read the title of the post. I didn't know how to reply because there is a HUGE difference between being celibate and being single. I was single for a number of years here but I certainly wasn't celibate.

I never paid for a girlfriend in Britain; I won't do it here.

Then I guess I understand why you've never had one.

I have never paid for a woman in England, Wales or Ireland.

you dont ever pay a Thai woman to go with you, you pay to make her go away whistling.gif

You've all got it wrong.....as the saying goes...."if it's got tits or tyres....it's gonna cost you".

We all end up paying.....one way or another.

I was confused when I read the title of the post. I didn't know how to reply because there is a HUGE difference between being celibate and being single. I was single for a number of years here but I certainly wasn't celibate.

i reckon this is the whole point.

i think there are a lot of people out there in thailand who have missed it.

And not being celibate does not mean p4p, but rather dating, playing the field, sowing your oats, putting it about a bit, or simply having a few friends with benefits.

but many go from one bad relationship to the next.

personally, i quite enjoy being on my own.

i have no need to fill space in my life with a hollow vessel.

• Like 1

Gigs are the best! Not all girls prefer this option, but I've found that a fair proportion are willing to settle for it eventually. I've courted a girl for over a year now and she has always insisted that she wanted a bf or nothing. In that year she has had a boyfriend come and go and now I'm sensing that she is tiring of her own hardline stance. wink.png

I never paid for a girlfriend in Britain; I won't do it here.

Then I guess I understand why you've never had one.

I have never paid for a woman in England, Wales or Ireland.

you dont ever pay a Thai woman to go with you, you pay to make her go away whistling.gif

The last UK woman I paid to go away cost 600,000UKP

I'm hoping the Thai woman will be cheaper, should she ever have to go.