What Is A Babe Magnet In Los?

nokia

Girls overhere have mostly a short horizond about cars. They don't know about Corvettes, Range Rovers, "Rollers" or Lambos, etc. I'll say 60% of the Girls, especially the Students, want a damm Jazz, because they no nothing else (of course registered in their names). The other 40 % want a Pick Up (to take care their whole family in Isaan and because their "brothers" sey so). Both of the cars, (Jazz and picks) are easy to pawn or to sale when you are going home or maybe the "brother (which is most case the husband) will drive arround.

Do you self a favour and buy what YUO like, not what the girls impress. Don't get involved with any Family members, thats the start of the end of the scenario.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls overhere have mostly a short horizond about cars. They don't know about Corvettes, Range Rovers, "Rollers" or Lambos, etc. I'll say 60% of the Girls, especially the Students, want a damm Jazz, because they no nothing else (of course registered in their names). The other 40 % want a Pick Up (to take care their whole family in Isaan and because their "brothers" sey so). Both of the cars, (Jazz and picks) are easy to pawn or to sale when you are going home or maybe the "brother (which is most case the husband) will drive arround.

Do you self a favour and buy what YUO like, not what the girls impress. Don't get involved with any Family members, thats the start of the end of the scenario.

Wise words 'Troy Tempest' and spot on about Girlies car knowledge.

Dave

A BMW (Be My Wife) of course. But it should be a motorcycle like mine. (Works for me, it will work for anyone)

post-44317-1234534618_thumb.jpg post-44317-1234534510_thumb.jpg

hOLY <deleted> Tommyd...thats some massive bike, what on hells earth does it weigh? Is that one of those things with reverse gear?? I reakon with you straddling that machine and just one 45kg thai sheila, you must be a tonne all up.....thats alot of bike in anymans language.....i'd hate to be skirting thru the bkk traffic on that :o

what powers that mother?

Edited by neverdie

Are you seriously suggesting that you need a car to get a girl friend here in LOS???

Nope, you dont, unless you intend to be a babe magnet.

The feminine species do not enjoy walking long distances, esp in LOS, where

it's almost a sin to walk in the sun without any sort of protection.

In addition, they dont like waiting too long for taxis either.

Hey,it's warm in LOS and it's not COOL to perspire. Strange uh???

So as a gentleman, wouldnt you mind helping the damsel in distress?

The TRIBE has SPOKEN, you need plenty of CASH,or a Benz/BMW;

or a puppy to attract the younger chicks.

And make sure your cash is unlimited, otherwise what are you gonna do when it's finished?

btw, it's not safe to go around walking & flashing a full wallet with thousands of baht.

Neither is it tactical wearing a A4 enlarged-copy of your bank passbook.

WOW

you are very knowledgeable,very good of you to mention all these things,as i didnt know.

Automobiles have been babe magnets for ages since its inception, replacing horse carriages which in turn replaced the ancient chariots.

In LOS, a more expensive car gives the driver prestige and more 'face', but is more 'face' equal to being a babe magnet? Will Thai babes, like babes all over the world, choose someone based on the vehicle he drives?

What vehicle do you think would be a babe magnet in LOS where motorcycles and pickups are ubiquitous, and that you probably need a stick to beat the babes away? :o

Actually the vehicle that you are driving is already a babe-magnet, even a motorbike. Ask your wife/faen/gf/etc.

Cheers!

A baht mobile

In LOS, a more expensive car gives the driver prestige and more 'face', but is more 'face' equal to being a babe magnet? Will Thai babes, like babes all over the world, choose someone based on the vehicle he drives?

What vehicle do you think would be a babe magnet in LOS where motorcycles and pickups are ubiquitous, and that you probably need a stick to beat the babes away? :o

IMHO Thai's have a supernatural fascination with new things - LOS is one of the few countries I've visited with the negative concept of a 'second-hand house'. All Thai's seem to have a 'Top Trumps' mentality to cars which could be summarised in a list - 1 being the best

1. European cars, new,

2. Any car, new

3. European cars

4. Saloon cars

5. Pickups.

despite this, any car is always better than no car and, if you ask, your car is always 'the best'.

Depends on what type of babe you want.

If you should want the 'short, squat, Issan munchkin' type, then get a lime green step-thru with a dayglo orange front wheel rim and a purple one for the rear rim. Place a Harley Davidson sticker wherever it says 'Kawasaki'. Remove the rear pegs so that it allows passengers to scrape their flip flops along the road. Razz around the sois going no higher than 2nd gear but with enough speed to cause ample turbulence to lift your shirt over the back of your head.

Oh, and don't forget the exhaust with the 'macho-bee-in-a-tincan' sound that has you accelerating with your head turned to one side to be able to hear it. Don't forget also to streamline the bike by turning the mirrors inwards and, it's rumoured to be compulsory to put on narrow racing handles that allows you to escape from police custody while wearing handcuffs.

And never, absolutely never, do you put your right foot up immediately after a standing start. Leave your right leg outstretched as you accelerate as it saves you unnecessary energy expenditure from putting your leg back down again the next time that you stop.

And finally, never ever wear a helmet. Not because it looks 'totally un-cool' but because you don't want to be deemed as having a bit of common sense.

Now, all you have to do is hang around the noodle stalls or a 'Sewen' (7-11) and start reeling them in. :D

I live near a university, and drive by a few others every day, and drive a fortunner, WOOW the response from the girls now is nice. guess it is the hard times from the economy they looking for the supprt they could get from a farang not only the vehicle , the vehicle means u have the money to help them for certain benfits,,any else see this

Or get a dog. :o