My 7 Year Old Daughter Dancing Like A Lap Dancer

jimbobs1

If you're serious about it, and the village is as remote as most are, then perhaps put up some signs for travelling foreign dance teachers around Khao San Road, you'll probably get some takers looking for an adventure off the beaten track at very reasonable rates.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry too much about it. I think it's normal for them to imitate what they see and the media is getting pretty sexy these days.

I think along the same lines as phuturatica. I would not worry too much about it, but I would take down the little video as suggested by BigJohnnyBKK.

Your girl obviously enjoys dancing and there are lots of dances that are not as sexual but still enjoyable. Humans have been dancing since the dawn of time and will continue to do so as long as we are on this planet.

There is something serious wrong with the Thai culture.

Thai kids spent too much time with the thai kamikaze pop group, k- pop, etc.

The parents n adults feel that it is alright and somehow funny. There r mothers/ parents who encourage their children to dance or pose like the coyotes in a photo/ video.

Most thais don't feel the importance about proper education for their kids.

They spend too much time with Thai/ korean music videos or the Thai soup dramas.

Its difficult find thai parents shopping for proper story books for their kids. Back when I was a kid, I was given books like " famous five", "journey to the center of the earth" as gifts from my parents.

Here, u will see kids reading thai comics, watching weird thai cartoons, Thai soup dramas, etc. There is nothing done to improve on the kids' IQ.

Its sad. Really sad.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by rics21
  • Like 1