Took The 2012 Isuzu D-Max Vcross 3.0L For A Test Drive

thaicruze

Went to the dealer in front of my house. Within 10 minutes I had 3 guys from some dealer wanting to buy my Cruze. We argued that we didn't want to now. We were just looking. They offered 600,000. No. They said it could be more. They wouldn't leave it alone.

Then we took the Dmax for a drive.

Things I like:

It's tall. Very tall. The brakes are great. Stops on a dime. Steering is precise.

Where the love stops:

Engine is really loud when you step on it. The interior looks cheap. But worst of all, it's like driving a trampoline down the road. Bouncing up and down and left and right every which way. We felt like we were inside a dryer tumbling around.

We couldn't wait to get back to the Cruze.

I don't think I'm a Pickup guy. I can't see myself commuting on that.

Either Pajero or a sedan. No pickups.

Edited by thaicruze

Now then, it is classified as a truck, so it should drive like a truck, feel like a truck.

On the other hand, 200-300 kilo in the back will work wonders.

The engine is 3 litres and a diesel, so bound to be noisier.

Edited by hansnl

Now then, it is classified as a truck, so it should drive like a truck, feel like a truck.

Yes. Heard that before but wanted to try it out. Pickups aren't good for anything if you're not a farmer or a construction worker.

So you canceled your new Dmax that we have heard all about rolleyes.gif with the piss resistant leather. ? coffee1.gif

Never ordered it. You have to test first.

STILL nothing better than our Cruze.

So what was all that crap on the other thread about your new Dmax order ?

So you canceled your new Dmax that we have heard all about rolleyes.gif with the piss resistant leather. ? coffee1.gif

Will have to change plans now. It's not all that is cracked up to be.

Will have to change plans now. It's not all that is cracked up to be.

I did try to tell you. Glad it sunk in. clap2.gif

Yes. Heard that before but wanted to try it out. Pickups aren't good for anything if you're not a farmer or a construction worker.

Iam neither a farmer or a construction worker and my pickup suits my needs perfectly

• Like 1

Iam neither a farmer or a construction worker and my pickup suits my needs perfectly

Bouncing?

Bouncing?

Think you have never driven a ''late'' top of the range auto truck, excluding Isuzu. coffee1.gif

Ahhh. So now Isuzu is crap. Is it because I drove it? I guess everything is crap if I drive it. Before the Dmax was a favorite on here. Now, it's the bottom of the barrel.

Which one do you suggest?

Don't tell me. FORD?

What is it with Englishmen and Fords?

Edited by thaicruze

Funny thing was, the sales girl showed us her car. White Cruze. Parked next to the test drive Dmax.

Maybe the cruze was included as a free gift smile.png

So before you swore by the Dmax. Now you don't. Because its me.

You guy's credibility gets worse everyday.

Any car I drive is automatically crap. But when others come with their car problems, they have your full support.

Edited by thaicruze

Ahhh. So now Isuzu is crap. Is it because I drove it? I guess everything is crap if I drive it. Before the Dmax was a favorite on here. Now, it's the bottom of the barrel.

Don't tell me. FORD?

I would not buy a Ford or Isuzu in LOS. Soooo, your wrong with that one. coffee1.gif

Bouncing?

No, mine drives like a sedan, handy in that I can put my motorbike in the back, try that with your Daewoo Cruze.

Funny thing was, the sales girl showed us her car. White Cruze. Parked next to the test drive Dmax.

Gift to what? That made no sense.

I don't know , but I've noticed that when one buy's a car he always get some useless things as a free gift.

So yes it makes sense.

Don't tell me. FORD?

I would not buy a Ford or Isuzu in LOS. Soooo, your wrong with that one. coffee1.gif

So what is this magical pickup you're talking about that doesn't bounce around? There's only 3 left.

Triton

Gay Mazda

Navara

So which one is it? You can't possibly be thinking about a Vigo? Because I've been inside those. They're crap.

Don't tell me. FORD?

So what is this magical pickup you're talking about that doesn't bounce around? There's only 3 left.

Triton

Gay Mazda

Navara

So which one is it? You can't possibly be thinking about a Vigo? Because I've been inside those. They're crap.

Think your telling fibs. You perhaps have been in a Vigo delivery truck but not top of the range eh, smile.png

Gift to what? That made no sense.

I don't know , but I've noticed that when one buy's a car he always get some useless things as a free gift.

So yes it makes sense.

What car? The sales girl BOUGHT a Chevy Cruze. We own one so she pointed hers out to us. It was white.

Are you drunk?

You can go there and ask. It's the Isuzu near Ratchphreuk. Next to the HomePro.

Edited by thaicruze

Don't tell me. FORD?

Triton

Gay Mazda

Navara

Think your telling fibs. You perhaps have been in a Vigo delivery truck but not top of the range eh, smile.png

The neighbor bought a new Vigo. We've taken rides in it. Not that different from the Isuzu. I test drove the top of the range Isuzu VCross z-Prestige. Leather. Kenwood audio. Automatic. The whole 9.

Edited by thaicruze

Dmax = Isuzu = general motors = chevrolet = cruze = crap.

Got the picture now?

Sorry to break your chain, but Isuzu is not general motors, already since a long time.

Correct.

I think he is referring to the collaboration between the 2 companies developing the Isuzu new look. And maybe the Diesel Engines?

So two of you bought one and couldn't believe it. intheclub.gif

I saw 8 on my way home today.

1 in my parking lot at the school.

3 going to pick up my wife.

2 going to my house.

2 at the Index Mall next to mine.

I take pictures of them once in a while. Yesterday this one was next to me with the custom lights so I took a pic

4AD8141B-1B20-44FF-850B-6BA0F4FEF3C4-35206-0000031F52C1C7F2.jpg

The car is a huge hit here.

Maybe you forgot this is about the Dmax? Why do you people always have to talk about the Cruze? It's like you're obsessed.

Edited by thaicruze