Please Help With Visa Refused Australia Subclass 676

Asiantravel said]

Do you also also disagree with Daryl Melham, the head of a parliamentary committee on detention in Australia ?

REFUGEES deemed security threats should be able to live in the community on control orders or wearing electronic monitoring devices, a senior Labor MP has urged.

http://www.theaustra...o-1226246851479

You are trying to compare apples with oranges here.

For a start, Canada was talking about Failed Asylum Claimants.

Many who have failed security checks.

And Daryl Melham is talking about asylum-seekers who have been

found to be both refugees and threats to national security and are currently

in detention.

Surely you're not trying to compare those two issues with

a Thai who wants to go to Australia for a holiday??

Regards

Will

Beaten to it again - I don't know, go away to make a cup of tea and someone has answered exactly the same point in the same way that I would have responded!!!!coffee1.gif. My cup of tea!!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asiantravel said]

Do you also also disagree with Daryl Melham, the head of a parliamentary committee on detention in Australia ?

REFUGEES deemed security threats should be able to live in the community on control orders or wearing electronic monitoring devices, a senior Labor MP has urged.

in detention.

Regards

Will

Asiantravel said]

in detention.

Regards

Will

the OP sounds desparate ( if he is already thinking of marriage as a possible solution )

The application was refused

" Based on ur app lack of strong employment and saving history evidence i am not satisfied ul leve the country or to obide by visa condition “

I am just saying that he has nothing to lose by mentioning this to the consular official because most people would never volunteer to wear one of these things anyway and they just might change their view - who knows ? Why not ask ?.

No blowing people up involved .............I think you were confusing it with this..........

ermm.gif

What does her taking me to the cleaners got to do with visa refused?

Your embassy is trying to protect you!wai.gif

Utter rubbish, that's not their job.

SHOT down in flames!!!

I have to agree with you this time.

An embassy exists to protect the interests of the country/state primarily.

They will help their citizens in the case of emergency, accident, death etc: but not when it comes to obtaining a visa for a GF because the BF is lovesick without her!!

My mate put 200000bt in GF account, still refused visa and money never to be seen again.

Never!!!!

I hope she is alright!!!

I wonder if she got another boyfriend??

He got another GF. I told him becareful.

Yes!!!!

He should only deposit 100,000 into her bank account!!

ok well im down with that but if she gets a job lets say in 2 weeks and i visit her late dec when is the earlyest time i could reaply for Tourist visa?

One issue is the idea that she would get holidays after only a few weeks in the job. She would need a letter from her employer basically allowing her to go on holidays, and the application should indicate that she is only going for a couple of weeks.

Still don't like your chances, but it might be worth a try. What ever you do, don't lie.

ok let's say she has a job in early dec and I come to visit for 10 days over Christmas (my second vist since I met her on my first holiday) get a heap of pics done with family different places different clothes.

Then apply for visa in end of jan. I know if I lie and they catch on shel b excluded to travel for 10 years and that's the last thing I need/want.

You seen to be somewhat convinced that 'lots of pics' will help. Perhaps you should get a bit more realistic about this point.

It seems to me that there's a lot of good advice from members already in this thread about her work situation. The bottom line is that Australia (rightly or wrongly) has great concerns about overstay and disappear once in country, and there is a bad history of this happening in Australia (and not only with Thai folks).

As an opposite example, if you apply for Thai PR one of the main criteria is that you can, very long term, totally support yourself. This factor is pretty universal, US has the same attitude to visa applications from Thai people, and people from many countries.

If she did have a job (and as already said) 99% of employers would not approve 1 month or longer leave, and to the people who process the visa applications this is just not convincing.

Sorry to be negative but I would ask you - 'how well do you really know and understand the background of this lady' (and i'm not suggesting that there might be any bargirl history). As already mentioned don't lie on a visa aplication, you / she will get caught in two seconds and make the whole situation a lot worse.

It appears that short term she's not going to get a visa for OZ. Perhaps one possibility is to support her (emotionally, etc) to get into some good work, and build a job history more acceptable to the visa people.

In the meantime be careful you don't go bankrupt.

In any event, good luck!.

The question of wearing a 'security' bracelet is really quite irrelevant. Finding a person is easy, even without a tracking device, but the Australian government has discovered that with left wing, bleeding heart lawyers, getting rid of people we don't want is yet another thing entirely.

It's a little like that question, "What's the most difficult thing in the world to do?". Get money from somebody who doesn't want to give it (back) to you. Unloading people we don't want here is proving to be a multi billion $$ headache, and the last thing this country needs is even one more, so minimizing the risk isn't a bad way to go.

The risk of her not going may be small, but it's zero if she's not here.

and our (OZ) government is doing a great job about people come on boats eyyy a person whants to come for a holiday and gets refused You got peple living in frankston Melbourne pop kids and get centerlink and neva even thought bout geting a job in theyr life and taxpayers (ME) pay the biggest tax in the world would b better if they fixed that system instead of immigration with legit reasons.

i came here 17 years ago and never exploited this country work n pay tax and all i want is her to visit me and see what this country is all about. And isnt it about everyone geting a fair go I did and im greatfull for it, even if i cant spell english properly

ok well im down with that but if she gets a job lets say in 2 weeks and i visit her late dec when is the earlyest time i could reaply for Tourist visa?

One issue is the idea that she would get holidays after only a few weeks in the job. She would need a letter from her employer basically allowing her to go on holidays, and the application should indicate that she is only going for a couple of weeks.

Still don't like your chances, but it might be worth a try. What ever you do, don't lie.

ok let's say she has a job in early dec and I come to visit for 10 days over Christmas (my second vist since I met her on my first holiday) get a heap of pics done with family different places different clothes.

Then apply for visa in end of jan. I know if I lie and they catch on shel b excluded to travel for 10 years and that's the last thing I need/want.

You seen to be somewhat convinced that 'lots of pics' will help. Perhaps you should get a bit more realistic about this point.

It seems to me that there's a lot of good advice from members already in this thread about her work situation. The bottom line is that Australia (rightly or wrongly) has great concerns about overstay and disappear once in country, and there is a bad history of this happening in Australia (and not only with Thai folks).

As an opposite example, if you apply for Thai PR one of the main criteria is that you can, very long term, totally support yourself. This factor is pretty universal, US has the same attitude to visa applications from Thai people, and people from many countries.

If she did have a job (and as already said) 99% of employers would not approve 1 month or longer leave, and to the people who process the visa applications this is just not convincing.

Sorry to be negative but I would ask you - 'how well do you really know and understand the background of this lady' (and i'm not suggesting that there might be any bargirl history). As already mentioned don't lie on a visa aplication, you / she will get caught in two seconds and make the whole situation a lot worse.

It appears that short term she's not going to get a visa for OZ. Perhaps one possibility is to support her (emotionally, etc) to get into some good work, and build a job history more acceptable to the visa people.

In the meantime be careful you don't go bankrupt.

In any event, good luck!.

Thai PR is out of question dont have enough funds plus i like it here in oz No one needs a good painter in thailand and here im apreciated and lov my job.

bout back ground eah i know bar related history is minimaletc

at end of day im not gona go bankrupt i ballance my finances just fine if it wasnt for the GFC it all would b much better as all would agree

The question of wearing a 'security' bracelet is really quite irrelevant. Finding a person is easy, even without a tracking device, but the Australian government has discovered that with left wing, bleeding heart lawyers, getting rid of people we don't want is yet another thing entirely.

It's a little like that question, "What's the most difficult thing in the world to do?". Get money from somebody who doesn't want to give it (back) to you. Unloading people we don't want here is proving to be a multi billion $$ headache, and the last thing this country needs is even one more, so minimizing the risk isn't a bad way to go.

and our (OZ) government is doing a great job about people come on boats eyyy a person whants to come for a holiday and gets refused You got peple living in frankston Melbourne pop kids and get centerlink and neva even thought bout geting a job in theyr life and taxpayers (ME) pay the biggest tax in the world would b better if they fixed that system instead of immigration with legit reasons.

i came here 17 years ago and never exploited this country work n pay tax and all i want is her to visit me and see what this country is all about. And isnt it about everyone geting a fair go I did and im greatfull for it, even if i cant spell english properly

Most Western/developed governments have protective mechanisms in place to try to prevent illegal immigration and to stop what they consider to be the possibility of someone coming to Australia for a defined time period only for them to overstay and try to remain inside the country.

I'm afraid that your GF falls well into the risk category for this occuring and so unless you radically change those things that led to her refusal then nothing will change!!!

iv contacted an agent and il see how it goes 30k bht will take me 2 eavening to make so im fine with that im 29 n got pleanty of energy to work a few hours extra

Why have you done that? Early in the topic you were given the contact details of a well regarded agent in Pattaya who offered to assist you based on a success fee, not payment upfront. Did you contact them?

It's a little like that question, "What's the most difficult thing in the world to do?". Get money from somebody who doesn't want to give it (back) to you. Unloading people we don't want here is proving a billion $$ headache, and the last thing this country needs is even one more, and minimizing the risk isn't a bad way to go.

.......But surely they should make an exception for Mik83 as his 'heart is bleeding' and he is suicide watch.

now ur just being a nob a mature 1 as well

she has to have income or some sort of property to get as tourist visa to Australia , they are very strict on this ,

Yeah my missus has neither income or property and her tourist visa was granted in 2 days.

talk to me bro as i said back to the subject :)

It's a little like that question, "What's the most difficult thing in the world to do?". Get money from somebody who doesn't want to give it (back) to you. Unloading people we don't want here is proving a billion $$ headache, and the last thing this country needs is even one more, and minimizing the risk isn't a bad way to go.

.......But surely they should make an exception for Mik83 as his 'heart is bleeding' and he is suicide watch.

now ur just being a nob a mature 1 as well

I hope you've got a sense of humour and can take being ribbed!!!

I actually think you might have grasped something from this thread without maybe realising it.wai2.gif.

iv contacted an agent and il see how it goes 30k bht will take me 2 eavening to make so im fine with that im 29 n got pleanty of energy to work a few hours extra

Why have you done that? Early in the topic you were given the contact details of a well regarded agent in Pattaya who offered to assist you based on a success fee, not payment upfront. Did you contact them?

i have but lets just say im looking at other options No more commnts on that subject

she has to have income or some sort of property to get as tourist visa to Australia , they are very strict on this ,

Yeah my missus has neither income or property and her tourist visa was granted in 2 days.

talk to me bro as i said back to the subject smile.png

Given what you have posted in this thread you have zero chance, have the lady get into decent (non bar related) employment, have the parents house put into her name and wait it our a year then apply again, you will have a much better chance.

Throwing 30k at an agent to basically put in the same application is just pure stupidity and Iam sure all application's successful are not are kept on file against the persons name for future reference, back to back refusals is not something that I would think to be any good.

Edited by Spoonman

Most Western/developed governments have protective mechanisms in place to try to prevent illegal immigration and to stop what they consider to be the possibility of someone coming to Australia for a defined time period only for them to overstay and try to remain inside the country.

I'm afraid that your GF falls well into the risk category for this occuring and so unless you radically change those things that led to her refusal then nothing will change!!!

finally a deccent post out of u congrats!!!

talk to me bro as i said back to the subject smile.png

Given what you have posted in this thread you have zero chance, have the lady get into decent (non bar related) employment, have the parents house put into her name and wait it our a year then apply again, you will have a much better chance.

Throwing 30k at an agent to basically put in the same application is just pure stupidity and Iam sure all application's successful are not are kept on file against the persons name for future reference, back to back refusals is not something that I would think to be any good.

funny guy u are its 5k (if visa is refused) and includes applicatin fee and thats 4200bht if i remember corectly, so 800bht 27$ oz dolars thats less then a slab!!! i think i can live with that thumbsup.gif

funny guy u are its 5k (if visa is refused) and includes applicatin fee and thats 4200bht if i remember corectly, so 800bht 27$ oz dolars thats less then a slab!!! i think i can live with that thumbsup.gif

Did you not say earlier that you have given 30k to an agent to sort it ?

Delays in the process can only be good for you Mik83. I gives some 'thinking time' on both sides, and that's not a bad thing.

I agree but if it was some other thai girl she wouldnt put up with my shit trust me im difficult somehow tend to find a reason for a fight every 3 days and shes still hanging round. Plus I don't think there's much point applying in dec cos they most likely only look at it in jan

Did you not say earlier that you have given 30k to an agent to sort it ?

Never said "given" only said "contacted" and nothing is free in this world deposit is 5k with all agents but before deposit is paid I want her go and have a chat first face to face not on the phone. So lets just wait n see how next week pans out.