Cynical Expats

Uma~~

His name wasn't Scampy and he didn't appear to oversexed and certainly not overpaid, he's a writer. :D

Hmmm is that what Cameron's calling himself these days??? :D

:o

PM sent.

:D

Classic, I knew it was the Scamp when I read the first bit about a container. Cameron's a writer now is he? :D

And thats so perfectly the kind of thing he'd say about the Thai's, its always someone elses blame with that one. :burp:

:D Man, that made me laugh.

.... thats just a <deleted> classic. Awesome. :D

Ghost of Scampy continues to make his mark on TV! :D

Edited by britmaveric

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smiles are different in Bangkok than they are in Lamai and they are different in the jungle than they are in Chaweng, I can spot a genuine welcoming smile from a 'spend your monry here' smile.

Sadly it seems that those who have nothing or very little are the most genuine and who care about customer service where the richer Thai's, the ones who already have money are the greedy ruthless ones.

I don´t rely in sweet smiles anymore (or i try not to do it as much) i am too silly I have always trusted too much , now i want to be Clever!... :o

If only he wasn't banned we could relish his latest tale of conection, love and rejection. :D

well I'll try my best for you Croc.

bkkmadness ghostwriting the Scamp:

I was pondering life along whilst in a small internet cafe in Samui, you know the kind with 8 ancient computers and a girl on each one sending letters of love to faraway boyfriends and their faraway wallets when a vision of beauty like an oasis in a desert came eased her way through the sliding shutter doors and prmoptly placed herself behind me. She was different from most girls she had aura air of confidence around her but yet a certain vunerabilty as well under her top was the firm body of a young farang woman at the perfect age to bear young her hips swivelled with the chair curvacious breasts slightly rising and as our eyes met....................

Excuse the lack of commas and the reference to Umas breasts but I was trying for an authentic Scamp copy. I shouldn't have even made it two sentences really, usually it was start to finish in one breath with that lad. :D

Claasic, someone get Uma back online for more details, we have a new soap opera people and this time it's from the women's view. :D

I'm not incontenent but Uma and the Scamp meeting is just 'p1ss your pants' funny so excuse me if I do. :o:D

Pass on our best from the TV crew. :D

Edited by bkkmadness

The smiles are different in Bangkok than they are in Lamai and they are different in the jungle than they are in Chaweng, I can spot a genuine welcoming smile from a 'spend your monry here' smile.

Sadly it seems that those who have nothing or very little are the most genuine and who care about customer service where the richer Thai's, the ones who already have money are the greedy ruthless ones.

I don´t rely in sweet smiles anymore (or i try not to do it as much) i am too silly I have always trusted too much , now i want to be Clever!... :o

You are not silly. You are passionate and special and your trust will be rewarded.

If only he wasn't banned we could relish his latest tale of conection, love and rejection. :D

well I'll try my best for you Croc.

bkkmadness ghostwriting the Scamp:

I was pondering life along whilst in a small internet cafe in Samui, you know the kind with 8 ancient computers and a girl on each one sending letters of love to faraway boyfriends and their faraway wallets when a vision of beauty like an oasis in a desert came eased her way through the sliding shutter doors and prmoptly placed herself behind me. She was different from most girls she had aura air of confidence around her but yet a certain vunerabilty as well under her top was the firm body of a young farang woman at the perfect age to bear young her hips swivelled with the chair curvacious breasts slightly rising and as our eyes met....................

Excuse the lack of commas and the reference to Umas breasts but I was trying for an authentic Scamp copy. I shouldn't have even made it two sentences really, usually it was start to finish in one breath with that lad. :D

Claasic, someone get Uma back online for more details, we have a new soap opera people and this time it's from the women's view. :D

I'm not incontenent but Uma and the Scamp meeting is just 'p1ss your pants' funny so excuse me if I do. :o:D

Pass on our best from the TV crew. :D

Thanks BKK, classic!

Oscar was a terribly vain man much enamoured of his own wit which ultimately was as shallow as his life. Had he been heterosexual and therefore less self indulgent he could have aspired to the dizzy heights of intellectualism.....not necessarily a plaudit but idealogues tend to imprint a bigger footnote in history's rich pageant. The gays of course may discuss with tedious impunity within the sanctity of their own backwater, should they wish.

What are you on about??? You must have a 'much enamoured' view of your own wit and itellectualsm!

And what have 'the gays' got to do with it? And what does 'heterosexual and therefore less self indulgent ' mean?

My mother used to say, "if you have nothing to add, add nothing". This is sound advice for you as well...

ps Neither did my mother aspire to the dizzy heights of intellectualism...

normal_16.jpg

:D:D:D

Ah Brit man, you are the kind of friend that no one needs! As I said in my Pm, I'm rarely a guy that chuckles to online funny posts despite chucking in the standard LOL smiley but I felt like I just come up on a space cake when I see you posted that pic. Classic! :D

But of course I've copied the pic into my post just in case you get the guilty pangs and edit/remove it too soon! I don't get the guilty feelings myself, and I doubt Dr PP will remove it to save the Scamp some embarassment! :o

:D:D

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Uma flicks on her PC tomorrow morning and checks how her threads doing.

Shock horror thought! Scamp might be waking up next to her?

<deleted> man, that's too funny. Can you imagine, shagging a bird you pulled the day before in the net cafe (prettu ###### sexy as well I might add!) and then she switches on her PC in the morning and there's a pic of you dressed like a woman!

Brit desrves a :burp: for that comic touch.

Oscar was a terribly vain man much enamoured of his own wit which ultimately was as shallow as his life. Had he been heterosexual and therefore less self indulgent he could have aspired to the dizzy heights of intellectualism.....not necessarily a plaudit but idealogues tend to imprint a bigger footnote in history's rich pageant. The gays of course may discuss with tedious impunity within the sanctity of their own backwater, should they wish.

What are you on about??? You must have a 'much enamoured' view of your own wit and itellectualsm!

And what have 'the gays' got to do with it? And what does 'heterosexual and therefore less self indulgent ' mean?

My mother used to say, "if you have nothing to add, add nothing". This is sound advice for you as well...

Your fascination with your mother is interesting, marginally more than your apparent ignorance. Do feel free to expand your arguement if you are up to it but somehow I think we may all be a little disappointed.

Gent and the other dude thats arguing, take it to PMs or somewhere else, this thread must be left pure and not closed! :o

As the driven snow..........but one could argue likewise, n'est-ce pas?

Jocularity and discomfort is sooooo English, bit like onanism in the dorm. ?

Gent and the other dude thats arguing, take it to PMs or somewhere else, this thread must be left pure and not closed! :D

This definitely sounds like the Scampster... :o

Your fascination with your mother is interesting, marginally more than your apparent ignorance. Do feel free to expand your arguement if you are up to it but somehow I think we may all be a little disappointed.

No thanks, I don't waste my time with fruitless arguement, I'd only be more than marginally disappointed...

Gent and the other dude thats arguing, take it to PMs or somewhere else, this thread must be left pure and not closed! :D

Onan was guilty of 'coitus interuptus', what's this got to do with the dorm? :o

...or the handsome tatooed writer looking for a place to stay for a few weeks, preferably with the woman of his dreams he just happened to meet in an internet cafe? :o

Uma and Scamp at a beach party with Wes, that'll make my day to read about... :D

This definitely sounds like the Scampster... :D

You mean like the gentleman scamp? :o

A lot of Farangs who come here are jaded by the West and come here to get away from it all. Then lo and behold they get p!ssed off with things here too. But some people just make a career out of judging others to be too this or too that and victimise themselves, pretend to be pissed off by things but are actually most comfortable feeling like they're downtrodden and mistreated.

Too right, they dont know howlucky they are and they nevr go to the beach and omost of them cant get laid for less than 2,000 so they get bitter about it, they want everything in lidfe for free and cant look on the bright side of lifen lioke the Monty Pyton song says which is English and most of the moaners are English but i know some ok ones too, i stay with them, the others just get me down with theuir negative attitude, the glass is always half empty with trhese guys. :o

Uma and Scamp at a beach party with Wes, that'll make my day to read about...

who the ###### is scamp?? :D

A lot of Farangs who come here are jaded by the West and come here to get away from it all. Then lo and behold they get p!ssed off with things here too. But some people just make a career out of judging others to be too this or too that and victimise themselves, pretend to be pissed off by things but are actually most comfortable feeling like they're downtrodden and mistreated.

Too right, they dont know howlucky they are and they nevr go to the beach and omost of them cant get laid for less than 2,000 so they get bitter about it, they want everything in lidfe for free and cant look on the bright side of lifen lioke the Monty Pyton song says which is English and most of the moaners are English but i know some ok ones too, i stay with them, the others just get me down with theuir negative attitude, the glass is always half empty with trhese guys. :o

It's not just the men who victimise themselves.

His name wasn't Scampy and he didn't appear to oversexed and certainly not overpaid, he's a writer. :D

PM sent.

Uma, tread carefully with that boy. I can't believe what a small world we live in that she would happen to come across our Scampy in a net cafe in Samui. Upon first reading her post and seeing the comment about living in the container bit, Scampy is the first person that popped in my head and I was just waiting to see how long it would take someone to mention his name. Brit got it right quick. :D I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!

Gee Wes, you scribble just like that idiot Scampy, not, errr, related are you? :o

i dont say GEE Udon, donmt mistake me for a yank many do mistake me for a yank and the only guy im related to is my son Gus everyione else can go take a hike im done with that family bullshit back home. ill tell you what I know about familys, they only LET YOU DOWN and thats why i hate my mom because thats al;l she ever did, but my son is a different story.

hey, maybe im cynical eh? :D

PM sent.

Uma, tread carefully with that boy. I can't believe what a small world we live in that she would happen to come across our Scampy in a net cafe in Samui. Upon first reading her post and seeing the comment about living in the container bit, Scampy is the first person that popped in my head and I was just waiting to see how long it would take someone to mention his name. Brit got it right quick. :D I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!

Well wasnt hard - especially when I know he was in Samui. :D

Gee Wes, you scribble just like that idiot Scampy, not, errr, related are you? :o

i dont say GEE Udon, donmt mistake me for a yank many do mistake me for a yank and the only guy im related to is my son Gus everyione else can go take a hike im done with that family bullshit back home. ill tell you what I know about familys, they only LET YOU DOWN and thats why i hate my mom because thats al;l she ever did, but my son is a different story.

hey, maybe im cynical eh? :D

If I’m not mistaken Scampy is not a Yank