Where Do Thai Woman Put It

payak

for years I have been amazed at there ability to put away vast amounts of food and still want for more an hour later.

they average 50kg but eat like a heavyweight, eg my 49kg wife just put away six tacos that were packed tight, I only had 5.

I have noticed this with friends to, are they stuffing themselves because they don't like waste, or do they have a physical ability i'm not aware of such as hollow legs.

seriously though i'm stunned that me at 92 kilos, cannot keep up.

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has she been checked for worms mate?

Thai women don't usually pack it in, often quite the opposite picking at small amounts but three or four times daily. It might be useful as Bookman asks and take a stool sample and get her checked out for worms and other parasites.

It's a question of what they eat as opposed to the amount.

Were she stuffing down pizza slices then she'd not be so slim.

Most of the grub Thais eat is relatively light on saturated fat i.e. seafood, white meat, fruit etc. compared to snack food in the West...

As mentioned already though it's usually "little and often" with Thais as opposed to our big meals.

6 Tacos, if she has the same liking for Pizza's & burgers I don't think she will be 49Kilos for long.

But I agree, my wife after 10 years of marriage is still the same weight as when we met, 45 kilo's wringing wet.

And I have slipped her the odd wormer just to check, but I gave up competing with her a long time ago, trouble is she hates eating alone.

Yes take a group of 40kg girls out to Moo Khatat all-you-can-eat buffet and get out of the way a site to behold, wow do they get their 129 baht's worth.

DNA? Metabolism?

I guess the occasional binge doesn't hurt if the normal pattern is sensible, little-and-often, not eating too much ice-cream chocolate and farang fast-food.

Has always amazed me too, used to think the same way about younger French and Italian women.

And remember very high motivation to not let yourself go, never taking hubby for granted I'm sure helps.

• Like 1

"seriously though i'm stunned that me at 92 kilos, cannot keep up".

Didn't you claim to be an athlete in a post yesterday?

At 92Kgs ????

Crikey!

mike tyson, 110kg, brock lesner about 130kg, shaquile oneile 150kg, were they fat.

look at the avatar genius. am i fat.

have noticed you have had a dig at almost every post i have made in the last 2 days.

dont really know much about athletes, what do you think hussain bolt, the fastest man in the world weighs.

Edited by payak

Have just returned from the movies (Argo) and found this topic had appeared, ironically, after I just witnessed the wife eat a carton of popcorn and one of those 'buckets' of Coke ..... only to then ask me to stop at KFC on the way home.

Good question, where DO they put it? We'd had a big lunch at 2pm!

At 92Kgs ????

Crikey!

mike tyson, 110kg, brock lesner about 130kg, shaquile oneile 150kg, were they fat.

have noticed you have had a dig at almost every post i have made in the last 2 days.

dont really know much about athletes, what do you think hussain bolt, the fastest man in the world weighs.

Aaaaaaah, what are athletes ? Bolt could not run a marathon, yes/no. Every sport has a different approach. Weight lifters cannot do stuff that runners can, they would die. smile.png

At 92Kgs ????

Crikey!

Aaaaaaah, what are athletes ? Bolt could not run a marathon, yes/no. Every sport has a different approach. Weight lifters cannot do stuff that runners can, they would die. smile.png

yes but im not the one claiming i must be fat because im 92kg am i, try to keep up.

All the Muay Thai guys I know are tiny, and the girls too.

Anyway I'm 6 foot tall, 83Kg and am totally fat (but luckily not bald or smelly).

If I were to class myself as 'an athlete', I would expect to be around 75Kg.

PS be fair, I did complement you on your new avatar, which I did say makes you look quite slim.

Edited by TommoPhysicist