Having Problems Contacting My Girlfriend

chaiyapoon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of 'cheap' international call companies are constantly changing their terminating partners to get the best deals. So what will once have been a very good connection will become very poor overnight. Skype do the same, I had terrible trouble calling my wife for around 6 months when I was overseas after Skype changed their Thailand provider, busy tone, ring tone when not ringing at her end, number not recognised etc. Then overnight it improved again to the quality I had before. I guess they got enough complaints.

totster :)

Did some reseach and found Dial a code 3p a minute to mobile or land line in Thailand from the major mobile providers in Uk. So far 100% of my calls on all numbers are working ok and she is picking up every time as before.

Seems there must be problems with 18185 at the moment.Have used them for at least 5 year with no real issues.

Sorry to disappoint. I was begining to wonder,but she is still a good bet.

Did some reseach and found Dial a code 3p a minute to mobile or land line in Thailand from the major mobile providers in Uk. So far 100% of my calls on all numbers are working ok and she is picking up every time as before.

Seems there must be problems with 18185 at the moment.Have used them for at least 5 year with no real issues.

Sorry to disappoint. I was begining to wonder,but she is still a good bet.

She says thankyou for the money you sent.

I do not want my answer always negative to the female, so maybe this something for you to consider...

Dont always listen to every fool here,obvious he know what the bad girl do as he fall for it before and still probably do now.

I don't see why you have a problem with this. Thailand isn't big on monogamy.

We all need a 'gik' phone (men and women). Seems like you are the only one not playing the game.

You know, the one you have on vibrate only, so it doesn't ring when you are with your wife/gf.

Exactly. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Edited by Sayonarax

She has 3 Phones for 3 "Providers" to get the BEST rates from each of the "providers".giggle.gif

I wonder if there are folk reading this who ''don't'' believe this happens. coffee1.gif

I meet loads of guys in Thailand who can never understand.

It makes for them a very difficult life, when things are really so nice out here.