Having Problems Contacting My Girlfriend

chaiyapoon

I do not want my answer always negative to the female, so maybe this something for you to consider...

Dont always listen to every fool here,obvious he know what the bad girl do as he fall for it before and still probably do now.

I don't see why you have a problem with this. Thailand isn't big on monogamy.

We all need a 'gik' phone (men and women). Seems like you are the only one not playing the game.

You know, the one you have on vibrate only, so it doesn't ring when you are with your wife/gf.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not want my answer always negative to the female, so maybe this something for you to consider...

Dont always listen to every fool here,obvious he know what the bad girl do as he fall for it before and still probably do now.

I don't see why you have a problem with this. Thailand isn't big on monogamy.

We all need a 'gik' phone (men and women). Seems like you are the only one not playing the game.

You know, the one you have on vibrate only, so it doesn't ring when you are with your wife/gf.

Another ageing,leathery lothario in denial?rolleyes.gif

Its a shame that many people on here have so many of their own issues they want to push instead of just answering the request.

I have known my girlfriend for many years and even though she is a bit crazy at times she is completely straight with me. She spent 4 months with me in Uk and only went back in september and that was her 6th visit here.In addition I visit thailand most years.We probably would be more involved but for my struggling business interests here in Uk.

She phoned saying she had been in Cambodia no signal.She buys at Cambodian markets on the Thai side of the border.For the first time she was invited by a trader she deals with to see some new stock that had just arrived from the USA at his godown.

Thanks for the few helpful comments.

Its a shame that many people on here have so many of their own issues they want to push instead of just answering the request.

I have known my girlfriend for many years and even though she is a bit crazy at times she is completely straight with me. She spent 4 months with me in Uk and only went back in september and that was her 6th visit here.In addition I visit thailand most years.We probably would be more involved but for my struggling business interests here in Uk.

She phoned saying she had been in Cambodia no signal.She buys at Cambodian markets on the Thai side of the border.For the first time she was invited by a trader she deals with to see some new stock that had just arrived from the USA at his godown.

She could have contacted from there or anywhere to confirm she was OK. BUT, if you are happy then thats all that matters. thumbsup.gif

She could have contacted from there or anywhere to confirm she was OK. BUT, if you are happy then thats all that matters. thumbsup.gif

I've been at those markets and yeah my phone worked fine, funny that.

I hate to state the obvious, but have you considered the problem may not be with the phone service? It may very well be that your girlfriend, "for whatever reason," shuts off the numbers that you have when it is not convenient for her to take your calls. I find it hard to believe that 3 different numbers/carries are all continuously unreachable over extended periods of time.

Glad you said it, l was going too but......................... sad.png

Me too

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Yeh me too.

Been to all the different markets on the Thai/Cambodia border. Never had a sinal problem in any of them.

Sounds a bit fishy to me but if the OP wants to believe his GF then as is said in Thailand so many times 'UP TO HIM'

Edited by Pormax

Across the border you can get Cambodian 3G signal and in some area even WIMAX at 4G.

:rolleyes:

Me too.

I have done so many 90 day border runs to Cambodia and to Mae Sot (Burma) and my phone(s) have always worked when I have phoned the g/f or others in Thailand even from just over the border. Even the 'iffy / cheap' phones I have tested at the markets with phone calls to a g/f or a friend to see if they are working have had no problems.

Considering the market at Poipet - for example - is on the Thai side, why on earth would her phone not be working from there?

Maybe the OP does not like the idea something else may be going on but there is no reason to be unreachable especially with that many numbers.

What does she say when you ask about these problems?

Are all 3 SIMs active, valid, topped up, in phones, turned on?

Can you connect if you dial direct?

I am not familiar with 1815, but many VoIP providers have connectivity issues. And maybe they don't have gateway in Thailand?

Without a lot more detail it is challenging to help.

I often had problems when trying to call my wife on her visits to Thailand. If I ever got through on the first try I felt extremely lucky. Sometimes the phone would ring and then stop, sometimes I would get a recorded message in Thai, and sometimes she would answer, but either I couldn't here her, or she couldn't here me. But more often than not, I would just get "dead air". All these symptoms would occur during the same period of time. I would normally have to dial 8 to 10 times to finally get through. These problems normally happened when I would dial her mobile phone, but would also have difficulties calling the land line to her house. These problems were most pronounced while she was in Chiang Mai, and happened rarely while she was in Bangkok.

We are now living in Thailand, and she has two phones. One using AIS and the other DTAC. She says she gets discounts and better rates using two different carriers. She pays the bill, so she can have as many phones as she wants.

I really must laugh at you guys and the excuses to why ''She Nooooooo answer phone stuff''. I could tell some stories but l won't. sad.png ...................................coffee1.gif

Of course the odd time there could be a problem but...................................bah.gif

• Like 1

I really must laugh at you guys and the excuses to why ''She Nooooooo answer phone stuff''. I could tell some stories but l won't. sad.png ...................................coffee1.gif

Of course the odd time there could be a problem but...................................bah.gif

My wife and daughter and male friends don't have any problems answering their phones when I call.

Funny that it only happens to guys when they aren't around to see what's going on.

Get her a nice expensive Android phone, turn on GPS tracking.

Then you can see where she is, and if the phone is on.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

My wife and daughter and male friends don't have any problems answering their phones when I call.

Funny that it only happens to guys when they aren't around to see what's going on.

Absolutely correct. thumbsup.gif

Actually I've been looking for an app that allows you to do this. I've seen in many films where people track mobile phones but have never found the app.

Can anyone help me?

Oh, by the way..... there is a nice little app called Fakegps (or something like that). A few weeks ago I was in the remote parts of Alaska. The day after I was in New Zealand and just a few hours later I was in Japan. All can be seen at my "check-ins". biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Most girl do have at least three sim card they do swap from time to time. Most new phone even have multiple port for SIM so you not even know it

Another reason (other than what other poster will say) is they get a better deal from each company that have different deal. One sim might allow her to ring a certain number for free from anyplace, so she will have this sim for family maybe and swap others around.

Another sim might be more cheap for overseas call ect

If you cant connect in any of the 3 numbers of the SIM you dial then maybe she is using a new one for some reason.Not always bad motive! Maybe she did loose a SIM who knows,could have even lost phone.

The SIMs from most company are cheap and easy to get, sometime no ID and even 100baht, not expensive like other country

If the farang know-all on here could read Thai and he was smart enough to take advantage of, he would probably also have 3+ SIMS so he could do all his business which be SO important

call to stockman, many associate and of course this HUGE staff he does employcoffee1.gif

-nauseous!

whistling.gif

"Most girls" - I love it. I work with dozens of professionals and have taken to asking them how many sims they have, because my curiosity was piqued from the answer here. 1 gets about 90 percent answer. The ones with more blush and look away "Gig phone". The "Most girls" probably are met in the tourist areas of Thailand, methinks.

So then, those few girl who blush and look away know exactly what this question does accuse them of, so no wonder 90% answer only 1 whistling.gif

this is the same scenario when you do ask a girl if she have husband or BF, 90% do say NO.

I can never understand how this country become so heavy populatedrolleyes.gif

hehe Well you dont play the game alone i do/did join in now and then. Trouble when if you have missed calls from a workplace or some other call you should have taken, then have to give excuses and everyone knows what you up to anyway.

Even if on vibrate you cannt take it out of your pocket to see who calls or the wife/GF will ask why you got it on silentrolleyes.gif

What do you expect when starting a thread with such a naive title? It is bound to attract the blood hounds. Wise that you leave as you have done and let the rabble bark amongst themselves!