Transportation

SugarB

We are coming to Thailand ( Baan Suan Lalana in Jomtien area) for 5 months We will not have a vehicle of any kind and I have a bad knee Is transport to and from the area a problem We stayed there once before 6 yrs ago but my son had a truck. We will be on our own a few weeks at a time. Worried about getting groceries in etc.

Thanks anyone!

I have used http://www.hertzthailand.com/EN/ when they were running the 555thb per day deal (full coverage insurance extra). Think we ending up paying like 700+thb a day for a brand new jazz with full coverage insurance for like 10 days. I thought it was an excellent deal considering the car was well maintained and fully covered. Of course you will need to make sure you are legal to drive in Thailand as they won't rent to you if not. Also, the web rates are MUCH cheaper then if you just walk in or even call in to book.

“Great Deal Monthly Rate with 1st class insurance !!Free!!”

ECO 18,500/month only

Valid: Now on – Further Notice

Reservation: 02-266-5068

E-mail: [email protected]

617thb per day with full coverage is a good deal on a new and well maintained car..

Edited by Jayman

It's not clear if you want to rent a car during your whole stay or just need one a couple of times pr week?

555 bath pr day as pr Jayman's post is quite cheap, there are also somebody renting out in classified here in TV.

If you only need a ride a couple of times pr week, it's probably cheaper to find a local in your living area that will

drive you for a fee.