Gps Coordinates Please - Jungle Flight/doi Saket

kaptainrob

Have visitors who wish to do the flying-fox thing and I want to drive there, not take the life-threatening VIP bus trip. Can anyone give me a GPS location, something better than the JF "turn off at Police Box, pass Hot Springs etc ...."

About hear.

18.8671694444, 99.3299035799

About 47 km from the moat.

Is that Jungle Flight or Flight of the Gibbon? 2 different operations, both about same distance from CM, near Doi Saket.

Jungle Flight is near DS hot springs, about 14k's off the 118. I'm not sure which turn-off.

After getting no info about where this place is (they try to force you to take the van from Chaingmai), I finally found it. I took these coordinates on my Garmin right at the front desk of the operation: N18.95273 E99.29627. The elevation is 1132 meters.

I took my sister and her son, thinking it might be interesting for them. Sure, stringing cables through the trees for pulley rides through the forest might seem like a cheesy tourist attraction, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a of fun and the staff was very friendly. They also seem to put quite a lot of emphasis on safety. The lunch was delicious. They have a long trip and a short trip. Unless someone in the group is physically infirm, I recommend the long one, which includes lunch.