Just Discovered My 18 Year Old Gf Is Really 17!

turboturtle

If the girl is over the age of 15 years but under 18 years of age and you are not paying for her sexual services, than you are legal.

If her father is a high ranking police officer or is part of a Thai mafia gang, than I`ll pray for you.

Good reply. I think there's a lot of unhappy and bored guys on this forum.

if we are bored then why come here and ask us about getting it off with a 17 year old schoolgirl ..young girls in uniform do it for you

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

troll

WHY?

This is definitely no troll. This could happen to anyone but not above 33. Hopefully

Not true, this doesn`t happen to everyone.

In the past when I have been invited to parties and there were single girls available, I always ended up the oldest ugly ones.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I /we found out that my now wife was 10 years younger than she thought! A lot of turmoil in this area at that time, no papers and her parents moved around a lot. Thinking about birth control now, I hope it isn't too late....

Uhmmm...so turmoil in the area and parents moving a lot led to her thinking she was 20 years old (for example) when she was actually 10?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

She is 53 not 63, ok? I didn't expect to be flamed on what I thought was a happy post. Both parents dies when she was young. Do we feel better now?

So you're saying she looks a bit worn out for her age?

Relax. Many of us have accidentally done it here. Unless she is an ex-bg I would not be too concerned. Anyways 15 is the age of consent here.

Depending on the nationality of the OP, the age of consent here means nothing. He could be liable in his home country as she is younger than 18.

• Like 1

I /we found out that my now wife was 10 years younger than she thought! A lot of turmoil in this area at that time, no papers and her parents moved around a lot. Thinking about birth control now, I hope it isn't too late....

Uhmmm...so turmoil in the area and parents moving a lot led to her thinking she was 20 years old (for example) when she was actually 10?

She is 53 not 63, ok? I didn't expect to be flamed on what I thought was a happy post. Both parents dies when she was young. Do we feel better now?

So you're saying she looks a bit worn out for her age?

Ok I'll bite. I met and married her last year, ok? I don't know why somebody would suggest that I thought she was 10 years old. Unless they were drunk.

Ok I'll bite. I met and married her last year, ok? I don't know why somebody would suggest that I thought she was 10 years old. Unless they were drunk.

Who suggested that?! I don't drink but even if I were drunk, I never would have said something that odd. Or that stupid.

I can't begin to understand how you think someone suggested that -- since you brought it up, no offense intended but how much have you been drinking yourself?

If he is australian and found out he will be deported and charged with sex offences,australians must abide by the law of their country no matter what the laws concerning consent are of other countries

The Australian authorities can certainly charge him regardless of the laws here but they can have him deported? How?

And sex with a 17 year old is a criminal offense that is typically prosecuted in Australia?

In Thailand one is a minor till one turns 20 years old.

Age of consent in thailand is 15 years old, unless it is paid sex (then the age of consent is 18). If a child is under 18, the consent can be withdrawn after the deed by either the child or the parent(s), even if they originally consented they can afterwards withdraw their consent.

• Like 2

"The legal age for consensual sex varies across Australian state and territory jurisdictions. The age of consent is 16 years of age in the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Victoria and Western Australia. In Tasmania and South Australia the age of consent is 17 years of age. Queensland is the only state that makes a distinction between different forms of sexual activity and the age of consent. In Queensland, the age of consent for anal sex (referred to as sodomy in legislation) is 18 years of age, while the age of consent for all other sexual behaviour (described as carnal knowledge) is 16 years of age."

And as far as I can tell, the law that enables the Australians to prosecute Ozzies for their sexual conduct abroad is for people who travel abroad for the purpose of having sex with children. Not sure this guys case would apply, even if the Australians did consider a 17 year old to be a child.

Can woman fall pregnant at 53?

i can't find the info on the net,but i am sure australia and thailand have an agreement about sex with minors,maybe i am wrong i thought the person had to be over 18yo in foreign countries.

i can't find the info on the net,but i am sure australia and thailand have an agreement about sex with minors,maybe i am wrong i thought the person had to be over 18yo in foreign countries.

And you might be right for all I know. But I still wonder about the deportation bit in the scenario you describe.

Thailand does have child laws intended to protect children from abuse. The country's laws prohibit children from being procured for the purposes of sexual activity. While Thailand's legally defines age 18 as a child's cutoff for adulthood, the country permits varying ages of consent for different sexual activities.

Adults engaging in sexual activities with children between the ages of 15 and 18 may face a fine and one to three years of prison time; adults who engage in sexual activities with children under age 15 may face seven to 20 years in prison, according to ECPAT UK.

Read more: Child Laws in Thailand | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6788147_child-laws-thailand.html#ixzz2D2zroJ6W

That's a classic :)

Being out on your on age by 10 years. One of those Thailand moments :)

Still at least you both realised she's female.... Oops now there's a thought :)

Anyway best wishes for a happy life :)

Wasn't flaming. Honestly mystified how someone could be 10 years off on their age -- even if they are now 53yo. See, I have known how old I was since I was a boy and always added 1 to my age with every passing year. I certainly recognize how cultural and socio-political factors would make a significant difference but I just thought surely around 10 years old someone would know their age. I mean would someone think they were 18 and actually be 8?

Sorry.

No papers. No schooling (yes, that's why she married me), living day to day working in the farm and cutting sugar a 100 Km away, time passes. I think she was very young when she got wed to a Thai, who died a few years later, leaving her with three children. Time passes, how do you know when you were born when you can't read? I married her, amongst other reasons (!), because she later taught herself English, better than the village teacher, and also Thai. (she speaks Lao as a mother tongue). Don't be so quick to judge people, this is the boonies. Nice place.

even though the age of consent is 15,

in thailand if the female is under 18 the parents can file charges against you for statuary rape. she does not have to consent.

this makes things extremely risky.

Edited by jacktrip
  • Like 1

She never drinks alcohol because she's not really legally allowed to. tongue.png

Age is always just a number to me, but can you seriously see yourself in a long term relationship with a teenage girl when you're a 33 year old man?

yeah why not.. Im 41 year old and my wife is 21, been together for over 2 years...why cant a relationship with someone younger work out.. can you tell me please??? loads of ppl have older partners,if its just a number to you then why say somethin opposite right after you said it?

• Like 1

No papers. No schooling (yes, that's why she married me), living day to day working in the farm and cutting sugar a 100 Km away, time passes. I think she was very young when she got wed to a Thai, who died a few years later, leaving her with three children. Time passes, how do you know when you were born when you can't read? I married her, amongst other reasons (!), because she later taught herself English, better than the village teacher, and also Thai. (she speaks Lao as a mother tongue). Don't be so quick to judge people, this is the boonies. Nice place.

I haven't judged anyone. You're reading comprehension seems a bit off again (given that I made no comment about her character or yours).

But if I were to judge, based on the tiny little bit I know, both of you sound like admirable people. I wish you both the happiness that you already seem to have.

EDIT TO ADD:

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 2

I checked her ID in her wallet

It maybe fake.

Is that possible..even in Thailand?

In the UK we tend to say wallet for men and purse for ladies.

He could have said he was fumbling around in her fanny pack.........................wink.png

That might really confuse some Brits reading this...............tongue.png