Just Discovered My 18 Year Old Gf Is Really 17!

turboturtle

Could the OP say that he is only 17 years old, but looks much older because the drugs, alcohol and women of ill repute have taken they`re toll and he has had a rough life?

Not you again! What a joke amongst men you are. Maybe you are a professional comedian?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Age is always just a number to me, but can you seriously see yourself in a long term relationship with a teenage girl when you're a 33 year old man?

You really are silly. It's just a harmless troll.

And there speaks the master!! thumbsup.gif

Man, my PC is acting up terribly. I tried to add this to my last post...

@ Cooked

On reflection, I want to take this one step further: while I never meant to disparage anyone and don't think I did, I might not have thought things through as much as I should have or been as sensitive as I could have been.

My apologies for any offense or perceived disrespect towards your wife.

• Like 1

17 years old and in "school" studying to be an architect? Architecture is a rather grueling course of studies. Unless someone graduated at the top of their high school class and is classified as brilliant, I find the claim dubious.Architects usually have the the smarts of engineers, plus the creativity of artists and poets. It is a difficult profession. I'm not saying the OP is lying, just that he may have either been misled or may have misunderstood. It's sot of like the kids that are in the general arts or sciences that say they are in "prelaw" or "pre med".

No biggie for me here and if the relationship is one of respect and decency, bless them both, but methinks the house of cards will tumble.

• Like 2

House of cards? I think that's probably about right...

I met her at a nice park and she never drinks alcohol or talks to foreign men so she is definitely attached to me to the point she cant keep her arms off of me or calling me while i am gone!

The 17 year old college student.

(But I agree with and admire this sentiment: " if the relationship is one of respect and decency, bless them both" )

Edited by SteeleJoe

Relax. Many of us have accidentally done it here. Unless she is an ex-bg I would not be too concerned. Anyways 15 is the age of consent here.

15 is the age of consent but it is frowned upon by everyone, it is best to stay away from young girls!!

Relax. Many of us have accidentally done it here. Unless she is an ex-bg I would not be too concerned. Anyways 15 is the age of consent here.

15 is the age of consent but it is frowned upon by everyone, it is best to stay away from young girls!!

I don`t have that problem, because young girls always stay away from me.

Could the OP say that he is only 17 years old, but looks much older because the drugs, alcohol and women of ill repute have taken they`re toll and he has had a rough life?

Not you again! What a joke amongst men you are. Maybe you are a professional comedian?

Or do you mean, don`t give up my day job?

You`re obviously not one of my fans and that really upsets me.

In Thailand one is a minor till one turns 20 years old.

Age of consent in thailand is 15 years old, unless it is paid sex (then the age of consent is 18). If a child is under 18, the consent can be withdrawn after the deed by either the child or the parent(s), even if they originally consented they can afterwards withdraw their consent.

I wonder why in a country where prostitution is supposedly illegal they have a published age of consent for paid sex.

• Like 1

Age is always just a number to me, but can you seriously see yourself in a long term relationship with a teenage girl when you're a 33 year old man?

You really are silly. It's just a harmless troll.

And there speaks the master!! thumbsup.gif

If you ever reach the point in life where you become obsessed with anonymous people on forums, perhaps it's time to re-evaluate your shallow existence and move on.

Edited by SiameseCurios

She never drinks alcohol because she's not really legally allowed to. tongue.png

Why the hell not..............!! Fill your boots my man.........

She never drinks alcohol because she's not really legally allowed to. tongue.png

yeah why not.. Im 41 year old and my wife is 21, been together for over 2 years...why cant a relationship with someone younger work out.. can you tell me please??? loads of ppl have older partners,if its just a number to you then why say somethin opposite right after you said it?

Most girls prefer older men as they are in love with their Fathers!

Not my theory but Freud's Oedipus Complex,the term derives from the Theban hero Oedipus of Greek legend,who unknowingly slew his father and married his mother.

Its female analogue, the Electra Complex is named for another mythological figure, who helped slay her mother.