Remember To Pack Your Common Sense.

up2you2

Tattoos are for louts and hoodlums.

They are like a puppy...forever.

Just think what that tattoo will look like everywhere when 80yo and still trying to look tough.

good to see such open minded people,not.

you have put every person with tattoos in the same box, i will probably look as foolish when i'm older as you would with a young thai girl on your arm, and thats pretty dam_n foolish.

If you think others are walking by trying to dress for you or to show off for you or anyone, you need to get over yourself

define lout and hoodlum, because I am quite sure you will find I am so far from being one, and that would make you either wrong or a liar.

think before you speak as individuals differ as does their reasoning for doing things.

Just think what that tattoo will look like everywhere when 80yo and still trying to look tough.

you have put every person with tattoos in the same box, i will probably look as foolish when i'm older as you would with a young thai girl on your arm, and thats pretty dam_n foolish.

If you think others are walking by trying to dress for you or to show off for you or anyone, you need to get over yourself

The only young thai girl I will have on my arm at 80yo...hopefully I make that...will be my daughter or granddaughter.

I happen to know the difference of looking the fool and acting it.

what do tattoos have to do with this.

Skin cancer. As they're driving around without adequate protective clothing, so they can show their tattoos.

and this affects who exactly

Guys with tattoos?

You sayin' that I shouldn't be getting that gramp stamp I've been contemplating for so long now? :(

Hang on, there was a story on Aussie telly tomorrow night about an Aussie girl that died on a motorbike in Thailand and her BF got framed by BIB......is this what you are refering to?

And your 2nd attempt at telling those with tattoos to wake up they dont make you superman....der....your a jerk, how dare you say that.

Troll post.

mfr_closed1.gif

Please mods, shut the troll down.

• Like 1

The only young thai girl I will have on my arm at 80yo...hopefully I make that...will be my daughter or granddaughter.

your looking and acting like a fool, because there are people far wiser then you with tattoos, and you know it.

your looking and acting like a fool, because there are people far wiser then you with tattoos, and you know it.

If you say so.

At least I will not have to 'wisely' explain to kids and grandkids what the crappy tattoo of the naked girl means and who is 'Linda'...

But what happens if you run out of common sense whilst you're out here in Thailand? What do you do then? whistling.gif

You should be able to replace it quite easily. Their are an abudance of people that never use their quota, I'm sure that they will let you have some :D

humbugged, you will have to explain to your children why you are so judgemental and why you assume so much without knowing.

no naked ladies or names tattooed on me.

you are very quick to judge people by their looks, it's obviously only fair you give others the same chance, post a pic of yourself and give others the same opportunity.

or you could just not judge, unless off coarse you are a coward and are not willing to face the same yourself, put a pic up so the tattooed people you call louts and hoodlums can have an opportunity to judge you, be a man, dont hide behind your screen throwing stones.

if you are not willing to put yourself up, dont judge others by their looks, if you can put yourself up for judgement feel free to speak, but as it stands its cowardly what you are doing.

you could be jabba the huts twin, with 2 heads, sitting there talking about other peoples choices that you assume are cosmetic and gotten for purposes of ego, not always the case.

Edited by payak

Whoa, whoa, whoa there horsey, something has definitely got lost in the interpretation and the spirit of the original post I put up.

The tongue in check comment reference tattoos, was to high light the fact that we are all susceptible to skin cancer.

And for all tattooist out there, I think even you have to concede, that there is a predominance not to take enough precautionary care.

One only has to look at the locals, even with their tough native skin and see they still cover up, and no it's not to become white overnight.

There is effectively no pollution here to cut out the harmful rays, the sun some days can cut you like a knife.

These comments are offered constructively.

humbugged, you will have to explain to your children why you are so judgemental and why you assume so much without knowing.

you are very quick to judge people by their looks, it's obviously only fair you give others the same chance, post a pic of yourself and give others the same opportunity.

or you could just not judge, unless off coarse you are a coward and are not willing to face the same yourself, put a pic up so the tattooed people you call louts and hoodlums can have an opportunity to judge you, be a man, dont hide behind your screen throwing stones.

if you are not willing to put yourself up, dont judge others by their looks, if you can put yourself up for judgement feel free to speak, but as it stands its cowardly what you are doing.

you could be jabba the huts twin, with 2 heads, sitting there talking about other peoples choices that you assume are cosmetic and gotten for purposes of ego, not always the case.

You lookin' at me? mad.gif

Whoa, whoa, whoa there horsey, something has definitely got lost in the interpretation and the spirit of the original post I put up.

The tongue in check comment reference tattoos, was to high light the fact that we are all susceptible to skin cancer.

And for all tattooist out there, I think even you have to concede, that there is a predominance not to take enough precautionary care.

One only has to look at the locals, even with their tough native skin and see they still cover up, and no it's not to become white overnight.

There is effectively no pollution here to cut out the harmful rays, the sun some days can cut you like a knife.

Constructive criticsm is not wanted by thaivisa members. They only want people to make fools of themselves so they can feel superior in their own sad lives.

I am not sure about the lack of pollution.

Especially considering the bellowing trucks,2 strokes smoke & agri burning.

Maybe a thinner ozone layer here instead?

But I agree that I do cover up more like a Thai.

light jacket on the bike helps keep the arms from cooking :)

I too humble to condemn you all to jealous rage.

Puppies live forever....?

And everyone with a tattoo is a lout?

You world must be very small and fluffy thumbsup.gif

tatt.jpg

And just to balance my loutness out...

dog003.jpg

Edited by chonabot

you are not following, humbugged said people with tattoos are louts and hoodlums,where are the constructive comments in that, please tell me.

where i come from if i step to you and call you a lout or hoodlum you will not get a pat on the back,,surely you can see thats an insult come on seriously are you following whats being said or just reading the last posts.

you are not following, humbugged said people with tattoos are louts and hoodlums,where are the constructive comments in that, please tell me.

where i come from if i step to you and call you a lout or hoodlum you will not get a pat on the back,,surely you can see thats an insult come on seriously are you following whats being said or just reading the last posts.