New Location In Bkk

blossombkk

Hi,

I've been living in BKK for two and a halve years now and would like to move to a different location. Since I don't know where to start looking

could anyone recommend a nice building?

It could be in the Silom area, Sukhumvit area, Chon Nonci, or any central location.

My requirements are:

2-3 bedroom

High rise

Big size swimming pool

Gym

Near any train, or motorcy distance

Farange welcoming, with farange children.

I'll be happy to receive recommendation of general areas as well.

The budget might be a little tricky: up to 25,000tb.

Thanks a million for any help

There are such places for a budget such as this to be had near BTS and MRT, but likely the farther from the center of town the easier it will be to find them. I suggest physically going out and searching near the light rail stations for likely-looking condos, going into their admin offices and asking about rentals. Some condo companies haven't sold all units and are looking to rent. Others have bulletin boards where owners are looking for renters. I don't suggest going to newspaper classifieds, or - in general - Thaivisa classifieds, as the postings there are often from young farangs who are trying to make a living off commissions for rentals they arrange. You can do better by finding the places yourself without paying anyone's commission, it just takes some leg work.

You have lived here two and a half years and you want to live in crowded/overpriced tourist zones...??

Every time I have relocated it has been further and further out towards the edges of BKK.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

I am a bachelor. If I had a partner, I would too but I need to be accessible to...prospective partners. I also like the accessibility to green space like Lumpini and Benjasiri parks. So for the time being, living on Sukhumvit works for me.

Naradiawas soi 24 (or Sathu Pradit soi 19 - same road) Belle Park and Bangkok Gardens are very farang/family friendly. Central Rama 3 is close by. There's a parade of shops opposite Bangkok Gardens and there are always a few private ads in the convenience stores' windows offering what you are looking for. (around 25k/mth) Worth a look.

Some nice condos around On Nut BTS. Look in front/around Big C Extra. I'm interested in that area too. Vibrant with 2 malls (I like the food courts), the BTS, and 100 baht massage shops everywhere.

I think if I was ever to relocate it would be round here or Victory Monument. I'm not bothered about it being busy. I like the buzzing vibe. :)

The OP's asking for a hell of a lot for 25K a month. Silom, Central Sukhumvit, Farang welcoming, farang kids etc.

It may be possible to find apartments for that kind of money but they're going to be pretty run down and there won't be many farangs with kids around as one would find in higher end locales or buildings.

The OP's asking for a hell of a lot for 25K a month. Silom, Central Sukhumvit, Farang welcoming, farang kids etc.

It may be possible to find apartments for that kind of money but they're going to be pretty run down and there won't be many farangs with kids around as one would find in higher end locales or buildings.

What he said...

You have lived here two and a half years and you want to live in crowded/overpriced tourist zones...??

Every time I have relocated it has been further and further out towards the edges of BKK.

Woopee for you, well done!

Some people still want to be close to the action.

Give it another few years you will be living in the jungle and boasting on here that you can exist, sorry live, on 25k a month bah.gif

Woopee for you, well done!

Some people still want to be close to the action.

Give it another few years you will be living in the jungle and boasting on here that you can exist, sorry live, on 25k a month bah.gif

Maybe he assumed the OP is like so many who come here for one last blast and then look for a quiet corner somewhere to die.