Holding hands in public

dazdaz

PROPER THAI GIRLS DO NOT HOLD HANDS WITH MALES IN PUBLIC..

Such a stupid thing to say, I cannot believe some of the people on this forum.

Ok, my gf has studied, graduated and now works at the airport. She's never worked in as a prostitute. She does hold hands in public with me when I can be bothered.

Does this not make her a proper girl? If not what does it make her?

Could it perhaps make her a proper girl with her own modern way of thinking? Or is that too open minded for you to think about?

But she doesn't have 2 degrees, does she?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Thai girlfriend has 2 degrees and i have lived with her for 11 years now and we do not hold hands in public,

I think it's time either you or she moved out!

PROPER THAI GIRLS DO NOT LIVE WITH A FARANG

Yes, proper Thai girls do not live with someone for 11 years and not be married ............. What will the neighbours think ?

But she doesn't have 2 degrees, does she?

That's true, she mustn't be a proper thai girl.

######, she's not Chinese Thai either, she mustn't be a proper thai girl. And I've just remembered she's not from an upper middle class family either, she definately for sure can not be a proper thai girl and must be a money grabbing bitch then.

I've been duped. lol.

ps. and she goes out with me, a farang of all things, that's the lowest of the low, my god, what a low class whore I have mistakenly hooked up with.

How unproper.

lol.

A perfect example of this is the last time I was in Sri Racha, we walked past a restaurant, one of the girls there said my girlfriend had big breasts, the other said that the farang must have paid for them.

How big are they?? :o

PROPER THAI GIRLS WILL COVER THEIR LARGE BREASTS EVERYWHERE THEY GO!

A perfect example of this is the last time I was in Sri Racha, we walked past a restaurant, one of the girls there said my girlfriend had big breasts, the other said that the farang must have paid for them.

How big are they?? :o

Hahahahahaha !! But i'm still interested on the size, please

How big are they?? :D

:o:D

Thou shalt not have a girlfriend of 11 years with large augmented breasts, as it's not proper. :D

thou shalt listen to what my gf calls a proper thai girl and not think for myself in future.

thou shalt think I have the only proper thai gf in Thailand.

thou shalt trust the white skinned thai girls more than the brown evil ones.

thou shalt trust the Chinese thai girls more than the all thai girls.

thou shalt trust girls unquestionably if they are from a higher social economic background than a bargirl.

thou shalt trust girls if they come from bangkok and not from issarn.

thou shalt not think for myself anymore, thou shalt not think for myself anymore, thou shalt not think for myself anymore.

thou shalt listen to what my gf calls a proper thai girl and not think for myself in future.

thou shalt think I have the only proper thai gf in Thailand.

thou shalt trust the white skinned thai girls more than the brown evil ones.

thou shalt trust the Chinese thai girls more than the all thai girls.

thou shalt trust girls unquestionably if they are from a higher social economic background than a bargirl.

thou shalt trust girls if they come from bangkok and not from issarn.

thou shalt not think for myself anymore, thou shalt not think for myself anymore, thou shalt not think for myself anymore.

You left out the part about Chiang Mai girls. :o

<font color='#000000'>It's mostly students (girls and boys) who hold hands and hang off the other's shoulders. I've never seen a middle-aged pair do that.

Good girls won't hold a farang's hand in public though.</font>

:D Its because the majority are ashamed to be seen with the ugly old farang, they have one because thet cannot get a Thai because they are hookers.

:o:D:D

I think you will find that Thai professional girls, ie teachers and lawyers etc would never hold the hand of their partner in public, whether Thai or farang partner.

Bargirls learn from there first day that farangs like to hold hands, it = more money.

My Thai girlfriend has 2 degrees and i have lived with her for 11 years now and we do not hold hands in public, Thai girls living or going out with farangs get enough ridicule from the fellow Thais to warrant this not holding hands.

But obviously a lot of the posters here do not actually speak Thai so they have know idea of what is being said to their wives or girlfriends on a daily basis.

Define proper?

I know a TG with a string of letters behind her name who is a right &lt;deleted&gt; bag.

I know Thais who think that any girl going out with a farung is NOT proper.

What does proper mean??

One that is not a prostitute..

<font color='#000000'>It's mostly students (girls and boys) who hold hands and hang off the other's shoulders. I've never seen a middle-aged pair do that.

Good girls won't hold a farang's hand in public though.</font>

:D Its because the majority are ashamed to be seen with the ugly old farang, they have one because thet cannot get a Thai because they are hookers.

:o:D:D

If a reasonable medium /high class Thai girl has been married and divorced, no other Thai man will marry her, she is considered soiled goods, only good for farangs...

So Crazy Dave, your defination of a proper girl is one that is not a prostitute, and that any girl that holds hands with their bf in public is not a proper girl.

So your telling us, in your honest opinion that if any thai girl holds hands with her bf in public they are definately a prostitue?

Is this your serious opinion? I mean, your honestly, thought out, well reasoned and researched opinion?

Can you be so narrow minded?

This is so ridiculous.

I think you will find that Thai professional girls, ie teachers and lawyers etc would never hold the hand of their partner in public, whether Thai or farang partner.

Bargirls learn from there first day that farangs like to hold hands, it = more money.

My Thai girlfriend has 2 degrees and i have lived with her for 11 years now and we do not hold hands in public, Thai girls living or going out with farangs get enough ridicule from the fellow Thais to warrant this not holding hands.

But obviously a lot of the posters here do not actually speak Thai so they have know idea of what is being said to their wives or girlfriends on a daily basis.

Define proper?

I know a TG with a string of letters behind her name who is a right &lt;deleted&gt; bag.

I know Thais who think that any girl going out with a farung is NOT proper.

What does proper mean??

One that is not a prostitute..

You've just decribed ALL women...except for our muns of course :o

I'm 27, my gf is 26. And I see a lot of thai people in that age group holding hands when in a relationship.

So if you'd be kind enough to answer my question that I previously posted please.

Here it is again.

Do you think that all thai girls that hold hands with their bfs in public are prostitutes?

So Crazy Dave, your defination of a proper girl is one that is not a prostitute, and that any girl that holds hands with their bf in public is not a proper girl.

So your telling us, in your honest opinion that if any thai girl holds hands with her bf in public they are definately a prostitue?

Is this your serious opinion? I mean, your honestly, thought out, well reasoned and researched opinion?

This is so ridiculous.

Taking your first statement, prostitutes are a rental commodity, these are things you rent like houses and cars until you move onto better things, a girlfriend is something that most people hope in time will become a wife, most people do not rent wives.

As for holding hands in Thailand, when was the last time you saw a Thai couple of your age group holding hands or kissing in the street???

This is so ridiculous.

Taking your first statement, prostitutes are a rental commodity, these are things you rent like houses and cars until you move onto better things, a girlfriend is something that most people hope in time will become a wife, most people do not rent wives.

As for holding hands in Thailand, when was the last time you saw a Thai couple of your age group holding hands or kissing in the street???

Yesterday in Chiang Mai

Yesterday at the world carnival in Bangkok, though not on the street but in a public place. THE ###### WHORE! I SHOULD HAVE WARNED HIM HIS GF WAS NOT PROPER!!!

Also, thought definatition of prostitute was a girl that slept with a guy for money?

And one more time, maybe we can get a yes/no answer this time.

In your opinion if any thai girl holds hands with her bf in public they are definately a prostitute?

I'm 27, my gf is 26.  And I see a lot of thai people in that age group holding hands when in a relationship.

So if you'd be kind enough to answer my question that I previously posted please.

Here it is again.

Do you think that all thai girls that hold hands with their bfs in public are prostitutes?

you must be living in a very liberated area then, is it called Wimbledon, in london?

chuchok, and this couple were in your age group? this Thai couple.

They would have been late 20's. I'm in my late 30's. I've also seen heaps of people sniff kiss each other.

The Uni studants would be the worst tho..

absolutely disgusting, sniff kissing indeed :o

Yesterday at the world carnival in Bangkok, though not on the street but in a public place. THE ###### WHORE! I SHOULD HAVE WARNED HIM HIS GF WAS NOT PROPER!!!

Also, thought definatition of prostitute was a girl that slept with a guy for money?

And one more time, maybe we can get a yes/no answer this time.

In your opinion if any thai girl holds hands with her bf in public they are definately a prostitute?

I think you will find that I stated professional girls do not hold hands in public with their loved ones.

Well that sounds like an averedge relationship, I feel pretty sure that you pay for most of the nights out with your girlfriend and also pay for the food etc, still I suppose that does not count as money.

what a life.

ok one day you may want to marry her, so then you will have to buy her from her parents, you will have to agree to a sum of money depending on her worth, this we shall call a dowry and not a pimp fee, so once this pimp fee is agreed, ooops i mean dowry, then you can arrange to marry your loved one, and then you can live ever happily afterwards.

So any professional girl that holds hands with their bfs in public is a prostiute then, right? Yes/ No?

Well that sounds like an averedge relationship, I feel pretty sure that you pay for most of the nights out with your girlfriend and also pay for the food etc, still I suppose that does not count as money.

Hmm, so if you take your gf out and pay for the night then your gf is a prostitue too? And if your Dad ever took your Mum out for a dinner some night and paid for that, that makes your Mum a prostitute too?

What lovely opinions you have of your family and loved ones, and other peoples family and loved ones too, based on whether they hold hands or not in public, and whether the man paid for a night out or not.

Ok, the dowry thing. Because all girls in Thailand when they marry, a fee is paid to the parents, that makes the parents pimps, and the girls prostitutes. So all Thai girls are prostitutes?

Crazy Dave, if you marry your gf, will her parents want a dowry paid for her too?

And to Ravisher, I know that point, all women shag for money etc. but let's just get away from the 'all women are prostitutes' thing just for a minute and assume that when we we are talking about prositutes that we are talking about girls that sleep with a guy solely for money. Otherwise might as well call all girls prostitutes, all girls improper and again that renders Crazy Daves opinion pretty useless.

Clown. lol

Professional girls do not hold the hands of their boyfriends in public, they may touch their hands and that, but that is as far is it goes, you obviously have not spent that long in Thailand, I shall give you a perfect example here, my girlfriend is a degreed up school teacher, when they found out to their horror that she was living with a white man they gave her 2 choices, dump the white man or be fired, that is the thai physche.