Winter Wonderland

Ducati

What a super itenerary Ducati, I'm jealous actually :o You can buy comparitively cheep winter type clothes at the various so-called Factory discount stores, at Ploenchit Center and another at the mall opp Chidlom BTS, never seen gloves there, better bring those. Also, it's luck o' the draw on sizes (if you're XXL, they seem to have lots;) Not exactly top gear stuff but it should suffice. I once went from skiing in the Rockies, then onto Hawaii, all combined in a two week vacation, great way to break things up. Enjoy! :D

You can hire ski clothing at any of the slopes, and they are good quality too... why would you want to lug that stuff from one continent to another? Waste of baggage space than you can use for Thai duty free goods. But then again, I am female.

Good point Skylar. Especially if it's a one off trip. Clothes better be clean as new at these prices tho Ski clothes Hire rates Maybe one of our resident Aussies can shed some light on options down unda :D

Not that expensive matey, 1 week for the superior clothing pants and jacket was only $85 aus dollars, thats only £36, which is pretty cheap for a one off hire :o I would just rent for that price, it will probably cost you a lot more than that to buy the clothes :D

Good point Skylar. Especially if it's a one off trip. Clothes better be clean as new at these prices tho Ski clothes Hire rates Maybe one of our resident Aussies can shed some light on options down unda :D

Not that expensive matey, 1 week for the superior clothing pants and jacket was only $85 aus dollars, thats only £36, which is pretty cheap for a one off hire :o I would just rent for that price, it will probably cost you a lot more than that to buy the clothes :D

Gets colder up North (Chiang Mai). I bought my GF a pretty nice down jacket at a used clothes store here for 200bht.

Edited by kerryk