Poster Of The Year Nominations

smokie36

Ability to stay positive despite repeated baitings: Smokie36

Could that be because he just doesn't get it ? biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I hadn't often pondered what that j stood for, but I understand now. wink.png

Sorry this goes over my head, please help me out.What does the J stands for biggrin.png

Jovial. tongue.png

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we have a seperate poll for what the J in my username stands for ?

Its a relatively free forum....try it in pub. biggrin.png

Well how about, the one who get's it correct is the brainiest poster of the year biggrin.png

Corny! biggrin.png

Failed, that doesn't even start with a J.laugh.png

Once someone is "nominated" once that's all that is needed. Voting comes later, dudes.

Relax mate...your nomination is in. Oh and I see you made a nomination from the news forum, do you want that entry in the local forums vote?

Not talking about me, mate. Talking about people posting the SAME names so many times; some people obviously think posting names here is voting, so I think that probably it is good to be made clear more than once that there will be a poll of the nominated names (or more).

Good point JT. thumbsup.gif

Nominations only here.....voting comes later. Everyone understand?

Yep I think they have got it....biggrin.png

I don't know why JT is upset.....he's been nominated a few times including by me. Surely he realises that it's beneficial to his chances to be constantly in the public spotlight during this pre-election period?

I sometimes wonder if JT understands how campaigning and elections work. coffee1.gif

Relax mate...your nomination is in. Oh and I see you made a nomination from the news forum, do you want that entry in the local forums vote?

Not talking about me, mate. Talking about people posting the SAME names so many times; some people obviously think posting names here is voting, so I think that probably it is good to be made clear more than once that there will be a poll of the nominated names (or more).

Good point JT. thumbsup.gif

Nominations only here.....voting comes later. Everyone understand?

Yep I think they have got it....biggrin.png

I don't know why JT is upset.....he's been nominated a few times including by me. Surely he realises that it's beneficial to his chances to be constantly in the public spotlight during this pre-election period?

I sometimes wonder if JT understands how campaigning and elections work. coffee1.gif

Well he ran a cracking campaign last year.....I suspect voting will be tight again.

No doubt you have a trick or two up your sleeve to try to sway the voters too!! :D

Three nominations:

Mario & Lopburi for helpful & knowledgeable information about immigration (oops, forgot the are mods).

Rubi for a quite different perspective as well as fair comment. Also believe he is from a country allowing usage of a fragrant weed.

Well he ran a cracking campaign last year.....I suspect voting will be tight again.

No doubt you have a trick or two up your sleeve to try to sway the voters too!! biggrin.png

One of them has been sending out a PM onslaught.

One of them has been offering free beer.

• Like 1

No doubt you have a trick or two up your sleeve to try to sway the voters too!! biggrin.png

One of them has been sending out a PM onslaught.

One of them has been offering free beer.

AH, a Thai custom, no contact here yet burp.gif

The OP smokie36 for his one liners, w00t.gif or should that be Bin-liners. sick.gif as in post #256

and

in the http://www.thaivisa....y-and-the-arts/ it would be angiud.

for his very good photos that he has shown us over the years.clap2.gif

However, he was just appointed a few days ago as our local Mod, but his photos have been posted over this year before his local Mod statues was made. He is not a real Mod is he, as you know, only in our part of ThaiVisaDotCom forum like I was a few years ago. coffee1.gif

http://www.thaivisa....orum-moderator/

So should he be counted in. Yes/No ? thumbsup.gif

Win wai.gif

Edited by Kan Win
  • Like 1

What is the ending time for the nominations period so that the voting can proceed?

Someones in a hurry.......wheres the fire ?

Perhaps I just wanna get this inevitable coronation of the King of Scots over with.

I have always been one to face political reality.

The only way thebletherer can lose is to be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy.

Edited by Jingthing

What is the ending time for the nominations period so that the voting can proceed?

Perhaps I just wanna get this inevitable coronation of the King of Scots over with.

ah....reverse psyhc....pyscol....thinking....nice

• Like 2

I have always been one to face political reality.

The only way thebletherer can lose is to be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy.

Nothing is inevitable JT.

As mentioned my vote can be bought very cheaply. Give me a week and ill whip up another few dozen TV posting names to really pack a voting punch. laugh.png

PM me with offers thumbsup.gif