Poster Of The Year Nominations

smokie36

We ought to have categories. Some folks never venture from the farming forum. The friendliest spot in TV. I vote for JimCollister, for his useful info on growing rubber.

OK that is a good idea. We will have a subforum poster of the year if there are enough nominations.

Please state if the nomination is for this category.

I think any more than two and it will start to get confusing however.

subforum poster of the year is a good idea. My vote goes to IMHO in the auto forum, even though he is a fairly new poster. wink.png

• Like 1

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the subforums....I nominate David48....for his excellent thread on the farming forum. Some great pics as well.

I will leave others to pick from the quality photo thread posters....biggrin.png

Thanks smokes ... but there are many others too ... just waiting to be discovered.

Like many things here on the Forum, and in Thailand ... the best and most delicious surprises and treats are down that less travelled road ... or Soi as the case may be.

ps ... since staying at the Farm ... have a whole new series set to print soon.

Please, not the toilet eh. sad.png

Different thread ... but funny you mention that ... I did take a few photos the other day ... whistling.gif

Was afraid of that, hope a hi-so bog brush was handy. laugh.png

+1 vote for chiangmaikelly.

You can just see him rock back in his chair with a wry smirk when his quips go straight over everybody's heads. He has fun, he's honest and he's very knowledgable.

If there was a category for the most persistent poster Chiangmaikelly would win hands down.

Maybe I am a bit thick, but 100% of his quips go straight over the top of my head.smile.png

• Like 1

Whoever wins should be forced to turned up at The Star Wars Bar/Thai Visa Party and stay until every attendee has fallen over drunk after imbibing their 15th Chang and soiling themselves!

Obviously after discussing how far the gallows drop should be set at,for anyone daring to live a happy,productive life in Thailand!

BigJohnnyBkk - tempered, insightful, well thought out postings. Also provides some good comedic relief, but not at the expense of others, unlike many of the cyber assassins here.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Just boasts about his finishing school for young prostitutes,of whom he pays them nothing whatsoever but takes advantage of them for free sex,classy guy!rolleyes.gif

BigJohnnyBkk - tempered, insightful, well thought out postings. Also provides some good comedic relief, but not at the expense of others, unlike many of the cyber assassins here.

Just boasts about his finishing school for young prostitutes,of whom he pays them nothing whatsoever but takes advantage of them for free sex,classy guy!rolleyes.gif

Why does everything here always come around to prostitution? Please spare us. And this thread is about nominations, not bashing other members. You'll get your chance to vote.

• Like 1

In my opinion the Poster of The Year,who we both would agree,have not always seen eye to eye with each other,but he has kept us all going with many interesting Topics,and livened up the Forum in his own inimitable manner,and style of writing. Therefore I can't justify denying him his rightful place, of wait for it......................Poster of the Year Nomination ......................."Theblether", and Congratulation,from majic,no capitals for you!

Edited by MAJIC

Come on guys ,all flippancy and jokes aside the only choice is Jim C the farmer..why:

He is a true expat

He knows his stuff and has helped many of us

If there is any cash involved he will, in all probability, give it to the local Isaan village kids.

He probably ain't no saint but he certainly is contributing to Thailand and it's people more than most of us ....???

Anyone care to reasonably contradict this reasoning? Doubt it.....