The Promenada Shopping Mall, Opening Q1 2013. Will They Make It?

rcpilot

My money is on the second Quarter.

I hope it is sooner.

Looking good will be nice to compare with the original plans several years ago.

Parks and lots of parking with a golf cart type thing arrangement to get from the parking lot to the stores.

Please take note that it is not necessary to take up so much room on one line.

Please take note that it is not necessary to take up so much room on one line.

It is the forums software that formats the minimum smile.png

I know but I like to complain and I feel it is Rude when some one does it in printing there post.

So simple just hit the enter bar.

Out of my league on the cameras. I think it might have some thing to do with the settings on the Camera.

Can't swear to it but I think the membership (for lack of a better word) has out grown the software they use.

I know that often when I hit reply I will just get the blank screen. I have to go back and hit multi quote.

Growing pains I guess.

Thaibird, I think if you have new locations scheduled you can get a group of TV members going along out of interest. Sure many of us would love to see.

Nice video....noticed you kept it roadside of their boundary fence; Is that becasue if it came down you would have to go see the foreman and "ask for your copter back"

The development doesnt have a cat inhells chance of opening by end march Q1, Getting to roof level is usually a third of the contract period, and you can imagine shop fit outs taking 2/3 months when they all leased.

my bet is on Q2 also..May 2013

Am looking at mid year, doubt that they can make it on Q1, but never knows. Don't look like they've turned the space over to the renters to move in and decorate yet, and that's a worrying sign. Also plenty of landscaping to finish.

Pity, they've lost the head start on the Central Festival, would have been great for them to open as plan, and build up the name before the 'sure shot' Central opens.

probably Qtr1 2013 now if they contact the Chinese owners and they send them here by the busloads....I have seen lots of openings in China that looked impossible to open...but nothing like adding 1000 more to the floor and working 24 hrs on shifts....works every time ...

probably Qtr1 2013 now if they contact the Chinese owners and they send them here by the busloads....I have seen lots of openings in China that looked impossible to open...but nothing like adding 1000 more to the floor and working 24 hrs on shifts....works every time ...

Good one Lawrence.

Thousands of Chinese at immigration applying for work permits.cheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Watching a BBC programme last week (in UK)... The chinese are completing 30-storey blocks of flats in 3 weeks using pre-fabricated sections, and squads working a 3-shift rotation. Maybe, just maybe.....

Thanks for a fascinating post, OP.... it sure throws down the gauntlet to dave2!! thumbsup.gif

re.

Thanks for a fascinating post, OP.... it sure throws down the gauntlet to dave2!! thumbsup.gif

why ? ... the more people who post pics the better : )

when i learn how to post pics from my new galaxy cooper

smartphone and download the thai visa app you may well get

instant news pics from me on my daily wander around chiang mai

and i dont understand why more people dont coz everyone and the

dog has a smartphone thesedays

dave2

a pic ... whats this poster say ?

post-42592-0-42799500-1354590308_thumb.j

re.

why ? ... the more people who post pics the better : )

when i learn how to post pics from my new galaxy cooper

smartphone and download the thai visa app you may well get

instant news pics from me on my daily wander around chiang mai

and i dont understand why more people dont coz everyone and the

dog has a smartphone thesedays

dave2

Three things

1 I don't have a dog

2 I don't have a smart phone

3 It would be nice if the ones that do post pictures could learn how to do it

Such as you have done and not force every post to use the slide bar to get the messages.

It is such a simple thing to post the messages where the slide bar is not needed.

• Like 1

Top says would like to invite people of Chiangmai

To Share bow & dance + ??

Royal grace

Kongprabaht?? I am lost I dunno smile.png

The part right under the symbol

says Phansa which I think is the monks rainy season?

Then

Father Of The Land

So I am guessing a invitation to celebrate the Kings Birthday?

Should be cool & I will try to check it out

Will ask my wife to decipher this when she gets home from work smile.png

Thanks

Edited by mania

eyecatcher, nice to notice your interest. Just PM me, will be glad to hear from you!

re.

...... when i learn how to post pics from my new galaxy cooper smartphone ......

dave2

Thanks Dave2, look forward to the photos from your new galaxy cooper smartphone!

And hellodolly I know, life is not easy.

The good news for you: Your wish is my command, I will try another method to upload files.

But NO quarantees, hope your slide bar isn't worn out!

Soon I will publish some new footage:

post-168649-0-16249600-1354597726_thumb.

• Like 1

good one Robb...I see them all the time :-) in China...shopping malls, hotels, 30 storey blocks...1000-5000 guys at the work site on a 3 shift worksite makes fast progress

kkkk just hope they are not there when you are renewing your visa HulloDolly...hahahahah that would make you want tobuy a dog for sure :-)

• 2 weeks later...

End of march!!! I think they call that "positive spin"

Of course reps from the company owners are going to be positive and in turn hope you are a potential tenant.

I think I said in a previous thread, May/June was more realistic; but having said that, I went by on saturday and there really was a skeleton workforce there at best.

From the video, really they are a long way off, no services in other than air con ductwork........but a rule of thumb in my 30yrs building experience on large sites was completion about 10 weeks after plastering complete.

Well its all to see I suppose, they certainly have to pull out all the stops if they want to achieve that deadline, when obviously tenants dont even have a prayer of getting their hands on their unit for a few months.