Girls With Poor English

payak

if people dont like it when i counter, dont attack.

this is what you guys do so expect it.

i wont leave because there are a few good men here, very few but there here.

out of curiousity does your wife speak great english?? your words not mine im a aussie i dont have to learn thai?? not a dig just curious?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is grinning then he is surely happy and where he wants to be. Your wife lives with you in Australia, right ?.

off coarse she does,

Sorry I just thought you had a long distance relationship as I remember you saying your wife works at Siam commercial bank. I just assumed with there being no branches in Australia that you both lived apart.

If he is grinning then he is surely happy and where he wants to be. Your wife lives with you in Australia, right ?.

off coarse she does,

Sorry I just thought you had a long distance relationship as I remember you saying your wife works at Siam commercial bank. I just assumed with there being no branches in Australia that you both lived apart.

my mistake, she worked at that bank, also worked at kasikorn for a time but i also said we recently had a baby so she is not working now.

will obviously not be working there in Australia, she is a housewife and mother now.

• Like 1

if people dont like it when i counter, dont attack.

this is what you guys do so expect it.

i wont leave because there are a few good men here, very few but there here.

out of curiousity does your wife speak great english?? your words not mine im a aussie i dont have to learn thai?? not a dig just curious?

I would not say great, However we can speak without pause, dont have to repeat anything, and I can talk at a normal pace, no baby talk.

I have no problem with bad English, I should have titled the thread no communication between a couple.

• Like 1

Thai girls need to learn English if they want to have relationship, sorry if that upsets some but its true. I have the money she does not, she wants some relationship and a better life, she has to move more than me, I am the piper, if you get my drift. There are lots of girls where I am who would love to speak to me but cannot because they dont speak my language, all they can do is pour my Chang or Leo and smile, thats what my wife tells me anyway. I taught her English, to swim and look at things from a non Thai way, in return she teaches a bit of Thai.

You only have to look at everyday Thailand to see the amount of English that is mixed in with the local life and ask why does she not understand a bit more? Look at the road signs and the products on sale that are half in English, it is to her advantage to make a bit more of an effort esp with Asean coming up fast it will be more so for Thailand.

It doesn't upset me that you go for the kind of girl that needs your money. Some of us don't. You are the piper lol? Drinking Chang and Leo...you don't sound like a very wealthy man to me. Edited by inthepink

Thai girls need to learn English if they want to have relationship, sorry if that upsets some but its true. I have the money she does not, she wants some relationship and a better life, she has to move more than me, I am the piper, if you get my drift. There are lots of girls where I am who would love to speak to me but cannot because they dont speak my language, all they can do is pour my Chang or Leo and smile, thats what my wife tells me anyway. I taught her English, to swim and look at things from a non Thai way, in return she teaches a bit of Thai.

You only have to look at everyday Thailand to see the amount of English that is mixed in with the local life and ask why does she not understand a bit more? Look at the road signs and the products on sale that are half in English, it is to her advantage to make a bit more of an effort esp with Asean coming up fast it will be more so for Thailand.

It doesn't upset me that you go for the kind of girl that needs your money. Some of us don't. You are the piper lol? Drinking Chang and Leo...you don't sound like a very wealthy man to me.

you have the money she does not hey, see how long that lasts lol.

I know an English guy, highly paid professional, who met and maried a Thai girl (basically first one he met here) that could not string more than three words together. They have a daughter now and he is desperately looking for a way out. Built mum & dad house, pay brother dept, bufalo sick <deleted> has been going on for 2 years now but he still thinks "she loves me". Hard to watch.

It doesn't upset me that you go for the kind of girl that needs your money. Some of us don't. You are the piper lol? Drinking Chang and Leo...you don't sound like a very wealthy man to me.

Sorry, I don't follow you?

I deal with the "strangeness" that is Thailand perfectly well, thank you hence you won't find me on this forum intimating that every Thai woman is a mercenary and slagging off nigh on every aspect of Thai society, their morals or their culture. I don't rail against the way things are here like you do because, frankly, I'm happy with what I've got, the Thai people I choose to associate with and how i conduct my relationships with women.

You are too judgmental!

And you judge everything by Christian Victorian morality. Saying things are different in Thailand isn't 'slagging off nigh on every aspect of Thai society', but acknowledging that difference. Morality is different, lying is not bad, having multiple partners is not bad, etc. You don't seem to understand anything about Thailand, it must be really hard here for you, bet you are looking forward to leaving. I feel sorry for you.

Alpha-males usually aren't scared of having relationships with the opposite sex.

You only seem to understand a certain subsection of Thai society. The different morality that you talk about is not all pervasive.

Sorry, I don't follow you?

nongs saying he has the money they dont, with that attitude he wont keep it.

You only seem to understand a certain subsection of Thai society. The different morality that you talk about is not all pervasive.

OK, I'll agree yours is different.

(So is mine)

My morality and yours are most likely different yes. Just as not all Thai people think alike.
  • Like 2

@Payak

Many of us have inexhaustible money supplies, aka pensions.

They pay us every month, we just have to be alive to collect.

It was a great idea while it lasted!

imagine if they cut the pension suddenly

That's not the way it works.

tell that to my grandparents who were lining up for bread, wasnt supposed to work that way either, you just never know what can happen.

Has the OP ever been in a relationship with a woman who does speak perfect English? Trust me it's not all that great!

I have only heard two women speak what I consider perfect English. Queen Elizabeth and my grandmother. Although I really loved granny and liked her cooking I don't think she would have been a lot of fun on a date.

Well, you should be thankful that at least someone found her interesting enough to go on a date, otherwise you would not be here