Alleged Executioner Of Hungarian Businessman Caught In Bangkok

webfact

Alleged executioner of Hungarian businessman caught in Bangkok

Phuket Gazette

ex.jpeg

Police stand outside the rented home of Mr Moshe in Wichit, Phuket. Photo: Kritsada Mueanhawong

PHUKET: -- Police arrested Israeli-Hungarian dual national Moshe David at a shopping mall in Bangkok today for the execution of Hungarian businessman Peter Reisz, whose body was found hidden with hands bound in a rubber plantation on Phuket on November 29.

We are now searching for another suspect in the case, Phuket Provincial Police Commander Choti Chavaviwat told the Phuket Gazette.

Tung Thon Police have already obtained an arrest warrant for the second suspect in the case, Kvalka Lajos Gyoergy.

The arrest of Mr Moshe came in the wake of police identifying and searching his rented home in Wichit yesterday.

We found blood stains, and a kitchen knife possibly used in the murder. We have sent the evidence to the Forensic Science Region 8 in Surat Thani to check if the blood samples match those of Mr Reisz. It might take about a month for the result to be revealed, Maj Gen Choti explained.

Police are continuing to collect evidence, he added.

Source:http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/articles/2012/article19645.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-12-05

I am impressed. Only 24 hours after the Hungarians demanded something be done, the police miraculously find his murderer.clap2.gif

Seeing as we're talking Hungarian killing Hungarian and Hungarian Governmment making noise about it, what ya think the chances are that it's too much coincidence and maybe, just maybe mind you, it's not all that miraculous.................Go figuregiggle.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifsick.gif
  • Like 2

He executes a man in such a barbarous manner and then goes shopping? Lizzie Borden, move over.

He may have orchestrated the murder , we don't yet know if he actually carried it out personally !

Umm... they are still looking for the other Hungarian suspect.

Maybe next you will suggest that it was actually a Thai hitman that did the actual killing?

All Thai hitmen have at least one Lao or Cambodian or Burmese fall guy so I fear any result will disappoint you.

Good job by the BiB, if all murders were solved so quick any prospective might think twice before doing the deed.

Sent from my GT-I9003

The murder hasn't been solved at all. They have caught one suspect and are looking for another. The investigation is still going on. So don't jump the gun and think this is solved.

• Like 1

Good job by the BiB, if all murders were solved so quick any prospective might think twice before doing the deed.

Sent from my GT-I9003

The murder hasn't been solved at all. They have caught one suspect and are looking for another. The investigation is still going on. So don't jump the gun and think this is solved.

My apologies, perhaps I should said 'well done BiB for acting to aprehend a suspect' with the rest following on from 'so'.

Sent from my GT-I9003

He executes a man in such a barbarous manner and then goes shopping? Lizzie Borden, move over.

He may have orchestrated the murder , we don't yet know if he actually carried it out personally !

Umm... they are still looking for the other Hungarian suspect.

Maybe next you will suggest that it was actually a Thai hitman that did the actual killing?

All Thai hitmen have at least one Lao or Cambodian or Burmese fall guy so I fear any result will disappoint you.

Ummm "Suspect " still being the key word !

I would only be disappointed ,as you choose to phrase it,if they fail to put away all those responsible , regardless of colour ,creed or race .

"We found blood stains, and a kitchen knife possibly used in the murder. We have sent the evidence to the Forensic Science Region 8 in Surat Thani to check if the blood samples match those of Mr Reisz. It might take about a month for the result to be revealed, Maj Gen Choti explained."

It takes 1 month to get a blood match? whistling.gif Takes my hospital 10 minutes, on a busy day... clap2.gif to the BIB for excellence in speed of identification!

-mel.

It appears that he wasn't a successful businessman if he lived in a place like that. I'm wondering what the term 'businessman' covers. You could argue that a noodle seller is a businessman.

Apart from 'typing' blood I am not at all sure that you can match it. The constituent elements of blood are constantly changing as anybody who takes note of a CBC knows. THe suggestion above that DNA is being tested makes more sense.

It appears that he wasn't a successful businessman if he lived in a place like that. I'm wondering what the term 'businessman' covers. You could argue that a noodle seller is a businessman.

Apart from 'typing' blood I am not at all sure that you can match it. The constituent elements of blood are constantly changing as anybody who takes note of a CBC knows. THe suggestion above that DNA is being tested makes more sense.

The BiB want to give the suspects time to negotiate; standard procedure.

Remember jai yen yen.

About a month, to all of the CSI fans there is probably a waitng list for lab work to be done first come first served. In the real world even the US there is a waiting list for these lab test as there are more samples to test than lab technicians

Hungarian man arrested for allegedly killing compatriot

Salinee Prab

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Phuket police Wednesday announced Hungarian man Moshe David, 38, was arrested for murder of compatriot Joseph Peter Reisz, 47, and dumping his body in Phuket's Kathu district. Reisz's body was found on November 30 in a rubber plantation in Patong mountain range.

The wanted man was aprehended while withdrawing some cash from an ATM machine in Bangkok's MBK Mall yesterday at noon, Provincial Police Region 8 chief Pol Lt Gen Yongyuth Chareonwanich said, it was suspected that David prepared to flee the country. He thus sent police officers to bring the suspect back to Phuket for prosecution.

Phuket police chief Pol Maj Gen Chote Chawalwiwat said that police yesterdau also applied for an arrest warrant of Hungarian-Thai man Kvalka Lajos Gyoergy, 48, for this murder case and body disposal to conceal the crime, following the police's search of a house which david reportedly rented during November 23-24 in Muang Phuket.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-12-06

Sounds like police have done a good job in arresting two prime suspects. If the suspects were from respected and rich Thai families, they would have known to quickly run over the border in to Cambodia, stay for awhile, then come back and be let off with a wrist slap and a couple covert pay-offs: One to the top brass, the other to the victim's family. Heck, they might even get a cozy government jobs later on, but hey, they're not from prestigious Thai families (they're not even Thai), so that would'nt have happened.

Funny how the story starts with "Israeli - Hungarian Dual National" and within two posts it is all "Hungarian" Let's not forget who the masters of covert assassinations are here - The ISRAELIS!

Yup, very covert this one. Dumped in a rubber field, with the perpetrator caught in MBK.

Got mossad written all over it, this one. Or possibly, a Hungarian business dispute.

• Like 2