Can't Log On In 4 Out Of 5 Local It Cafe's ( In Thailand ).

thaibeachlovers

IMHO this has more to do with problems within the IT Cafe's then with TV.

If there was a Major problem with TV I think a lot of people already would be complaining

Regards

wai.gif

Edited by MJCM

IMHO this has more to do with problems within the IT Cafe's then with TV.

If there was a Major problem with TV I think a lot of people already would be complaining

Regards

wai.gif

Given that the local cafe's are probably using "old" OS, I am wondering if TV and LP are using software that isn't compatible. Perhaps they upgraded recently? Seems strange that it happened at the same time in 4 different cafe's.

<snip>

Given that the local cafe's are probably using "old" OS, I am wondering if TV and LP are using software that isn't compatible. Perhaps they upgraded recently? Seems strange that it happened at the same time in 4 different cafe's.

As i haven't used Inet cafe's in a long time, I wouldn't be surprised that outdated Flash or other Software will cause some website to "cease" functioning.

But are you getting any errors when trying to log on ??? And is it only the logon that's troubling you, or are there any other parts of the sites that are not working ??

Edit: //

Please note that when using inet cafe's you have to make sure that no "Keyloggers" are installed !! As these nasty programs can keep copy your passwords and usernames

Link: http://en.wikipedia....ystroke_logging

Edited by MJCM

<snip>

As i haven't used Inet cafe's in a long time, I wouldn't be surprised that outdated Flash or other Software will cause some website to "cease" functioning.

But are you getting any errors when trying to log on ??? And is it only the logon that's troubling you, or are there any other parts of the sites that are not working ??

Edit: //

Please note that when using inet cafe's you have to make sure that no "Keyloggers" are installed !! As these nasty programs can keep copy your passwords and usernames

Link: http://en.wikipedia....ystroke_logging

<But are you getting any errors when trying to log on>

I don't do anything different to when logging on here, but when I press enter to log in, the site crashes, and I have to press the back arrow or refresh to get the site back. Keeps happening like that, so pointless trying to log in.

<make sure that no "Keyloggers" are installed >

If some Thai wants to log on to this site under my username, they won't bother for long, LOL.

But, seriously, I always assume that "big brother" is watching me whenever I'm on the internet, and I would never, ever put anything confidential on. As for e-banking etc- mugs for the fleecing!