Duchess Of Cambridge Hoax Call Nurse Found Dead

webfact

Why are ROYAKS so important. It is a mundane outdated thing from a position gained by heavy handiness corruption.ill breeding murder and priveledge. So why? And the geese and lemmings follow as they the royals throw crumbs.

Ok i think the prank terrible but it would not happen if people realised WE ARE ALL EQUSL none moreso

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are ROYAKS so important. It is a mundane outdated thing from a position gained by heavy handiness corruption.ill breeding murder and priveledge. So why? And the geese and lemmings follow as they the royals throw crumbs.

Ok i think the prank terrible but it would not happen if people realised WE ARE ALL EQUSL none moreso

So why did Communism go so wrong ?

You're not serious with a simplistic question like that, are you?

Communism went wrong for a host of reasons, or was your question the kindergarten variety and you expect a kindergarten crayon-style answer?

Communism went wrong for a host of reasons, or was your question the kindergarten variety and you expect a kindergarten crayon-style answer?

Perhaps I read the post wrong, (I do that a lot sad.png ), but, l see no difference between a monarchy, or a proclaimed leader in a communist country or a leader of a republic, they all do the same. stuff

Christian obviously has no remorse; neither do his employers.

Not only is he back at work, at a different station but one owned by the same people, but his employers have given him an award!!!

Australia minister calls award for prank DJ 'bad taste'

He's party to a 'prank' call which probably tipped someone over the edge into suicide and that call is broadcast illegally; and he gets an award from his employers for it!

Unbelievable!

If he had any shame or remorse at all he would have refused it, but instead

Mr Christian said that winning the network's internal award - which selects from Southern Cross stations across the country and comes with a trip to Los Angeles - felt good.

"From the start I felt like I had something to prove to myself," he said in a statement. "That regardless of all that's happened in the past few months I'm still at the top of my game."

Bet that's a comfort to Jacintha Saldanha's family; not!

By your reasoning he should be a martyr for life

By definition a martyr is dead so it is difficult to see how he could be one "for life"

mar·tyr
/ˈmärtər/
Noun

A person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.

But you could be right, do you think he should be dead or do you all think he deserves an award for his part in this ????

Oh really??

1. martyr
449 up, 107 down
1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.

2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.

A great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

Not only is he back at work, at a different station but one owned by the same people, but his employers have given him an award!!!

He's party to a 'prank' call which probably tipped someone over the edge into suicide and that call is broadcast illegally; and he gets an award from his employers for it!

Unbelievable!

Mr Christian said that winning the network's internal award - which selects from Southern Cross stations across the country and comes with a trip to Los Angeles - felt good.

"From the start I felt like I had something to prove to myself," he said in a statement. "That regardless of all that's happened in the past few months I'm still at the top of my game."

Saw this on BBC news today, how absolutely disgusting, the radio station and all australians should be ashamed for this

shameful disgraceful award being given to this excuse for a human being. out and out jerk.gif s

Why should all Australians be ashamed of this award? What part have "ALL" Australians played in this. The guy hasn't done anything illegal or been charged with any illegal activity and simply worked for the radio station. Pedophilles, rapists and murderers are allowed to get on with their lives so why do some on here want to see someone who hasn't committed a crime be tortured for the rest of his life.

You have to love the humanity of some people. I believe that the Network has also been exonerated. If you do not agree with anything it is election year so take it up with your local M.P and press them to make up something to charge him with.

It is pure hysteria chooka... lynch by the mob mentality. Embarrassing really.

Unbelievable!

By your reasoning he should be a martyr for life

By definition a martyr is dead so it is difficult to see how he could be one "for life"

mar·tyr
/ˈmärtər/
Noun

A person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.

But you could be right, do you think he should be dead or do you all think he deserves an award for his part in this ????

Oh really??

1. martyr
449 up, 107 down
1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.

2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.

A great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

Ok have it your way let him be "a martyr for life " clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

That would be a good idea then your fellow countrymen could understand what's happening giggle.gif

Ok have it your way let him be "a martyr for life " clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Oh dear, I feel a little embarrassed for you phuketjock, what with your use of so many emoticons.

You not only don't know the different meanings of 'martyr', you are also laughing at a comment something I was ascribing to someone else. Is this where I should insert my emoticons also >>>( ) ?

Unbelievable!

Saw this on BBC news today, how absolutely disgusting, the radio station and all australians should be ashamed for this

shameful disgraceful award being given to this excuse for a human being. out and out jerk.gif s

Why should all Australians be ashamed of this award? What part have "ALL" Australians played in this. The guy hasn't done anything illegal or been charged with any illegal activity and simply worked for the radio station. Pedophilles, rapists and murderers are allowed to get on with their lives so why do some on here want to see someone who hasn't committed a crime be tortured for the rest of his life.

You have to love the humanity of some people. I believe that the Network has also been exonerated. If you do not agree with anything it is election year so take it up with your local M.P and press them to make up something to charge him with.

Where I come from convicted "Pedophiles, rapists, and murderers" are normally locked up, hardly "allowed to get on with their lives is it?

I guess where you come from these people are "allowed to get on with their lives" why am I not surprised??

I do not think he was given an award for the stupid prank but I do think because he was complicit in the act of the prank that he should

certainly not be given an award for anything other than utter stupidity. I believe that the network actually broke the law by broadcasting

the item without permission but hell if "Pedophiles, rapists and murderers are allowed to get on with their lives" what's the odd broken law

in your country, obviously not very important eh ??? coffee1.gif

blink.png When they have finished their time silly.

Convicted criminals can get on with their lives. This poor guy hasn't been charged or convicted of anything but some want him strung up and they won't rest until he dead or has been seriously injured by lynch mobs. I don't hear any cries to string up the person/s who drove the woman to try and take her in the 1st instance. Why is that?

I really think we need to put this into perspective, did the prank call drive her to suicide? Well, it may have been a contribution, but it certainly wasn't the cause. To allude that it is in the same category as rapists, pedophiles and murderers is ludicrous, she was troubled and really not in the best of places at the time, to blame the DJ's doesn't stand up to any kind of scutiny.

For further perspective, the Brits will understand a kind of humour perpetuated by Noel Edmonds, where he would ring up assorted celebrities and have fun at their expense, would you laugh at their expense? I can't seem to link it at present, but google Noel Edmonds Gotcha of DLT.

Should N.E still be wearing sack cloths for the stunt that killed Michael Lush, again I can't get the link to work, on the 'Big big Breakfast Show.

• Like 2

I really think we need to put this into perspective, did the prank call drive her to suicide? Well, it may have been a contribution, but it certainly wasn't the cause. To allude that it is in the same category as rapists, pedophiles and murderers is ludicrous, she was troubled and really not in the best of places at the time, to blame the DJ's doesn't stand up to any kind of scutiny.

For further perspective, the Brits will understand a kind of humour perpetuated by Noel Edmonds, where he would ring up assorted celebrities and have fun at their expense, would you laugh at their expense? I can't seem to link it at present, but google Noel Edmonds Gotcha of DLT.

Should N.E still be wearing sack cloths for the stunt that killed Michael Lush, again I can't get the link to work, on the 'Big big Breakfast Show.

Wise words Mossfinn much of what you say makes sense but should he or anyone involved in the possible contribution to this young ladies death be given an award of any kind at all. The inquest into her death has yet to be closed and there is no doubt that his employers broke the law whan they aired this prank without obtaining permission from those who were pranked. I believe in the case of Noel Edmunds all the celbrities involved gave their permission for their antics to be aired, I think you know that the Michael Lush incident was a sad and unfortunate accident and that he was well aware of what he

was doing unlike the poor victims of these two djs and their irresponsible radio station employers???

Edited by Scott
formatting

Noel Edmunds is, in my opinion, a <deleted> and I could never see why his shows were so popular.

However, the case of Michael Lush is completely different to this.

• He was a willing participant who applied to take part in a stunt for the show.
  • The accident was not broadcast.
  • The show was immediately cancelled and it was two years before Edmunds was again on TV with his own show.
  • The BBC accepted responsibility and made a substantial ex gratia payment to Lush's family.
  • Edmunds was not given an award shortly afterwards.
  • Edmunds did not comment on his return to TV that he had to prove something to himself and that he was back on top of his game.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Royal prank DJ takes legal action against Austereo

ninemsn staff
11:13am July 10, 2013

Former radio DJ Mel Greig has launched legal action against Southern Cross Austereo for failing to provide a safe workplace during her involvement in last year's royal phone prank tragedy.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/07/10/11/13/royal-prank-dj-takes-legal-action-against-austereo

Edited by chooka