Ladyboys

dibble

Now it must be a fact that a relationship with a ladyboy is something a little different. Firstly I was curious about these beautiful ladyboys and so set about meeting some to find out what makes them tick. Anybody who says these people arn t beautiful must be gay because its very apparent that they most certainly are beautiful. If it was said well yes they are beautiful but I just don t like what it may entail then that would be an honest answere. Anyway chatting to two stunning ladyboys with legs and bodies to die for, not to mention pretty faces, I got a little of an insight to them as follows. from a very early age like 7 and 8 years old they already know exactly what they are, and set about being who they are. most take female hormones and have natural boobs due to hormones that make milk as i ve seen it demonstrated, most have never had any surgery.

Now been a man I couldn t help getting these odd feelings i d like to wake up one morning with one. I do know 2 guys who picked ladyboys to shack up with, ie, house, car and big double bed, both told me its the best sex they have ever had as ladyboys are more passionate and loving than real Thai ladies. Although I have never indulged mainly due to inhabitions like what would my mother have thought, and what would other farangs think of me walking hand in hand with a ladyboy. However with less inhabitions now I would like to try but am now afraid I may go for her big style and am unsure as to the stigma attatched.

My question is this, with bar owners all saying that they get a bigger bar fine for a ladyboy than a Thai girl, and that they are sort after by bar owners, it prooves to me that there are many of you guys out there who have sampled their spice, and so I would like to hear from those guys who may firstly tell me if its true that they are dynamite, and where can I go to meet a ladyboy who is not a hooker.

Has anyone ever woken up to a breakfast of fried eggs and meat an two veg. ?

thanks for listening.

Oh forgot to add, both were bar ladyboys and the first was called happy slappy, the other called herself big bird, now with names like this I wonder which one would have been the best, if I had chosen one that is. for example I doubt I would try one with a name like nut crusher. So exactly what slapped with happy slappy, and what was big with big bird.??