Child Friendly Swimming Pools?

ColPyat

Right now i am looking for a swimming pool in northern Bangkok.

Somewhere in the Bangsue, Ari, Payon Yothin, maybe even Nonthaburi areas. Something child friendly, maybe even with a toddler pool, some greenery would be nice as well, where my 1 year old son can play with a ball. Anybody knows of any such pool, i won't mind a member club either?

There is one at Sutthisan, it is a condo, has a long pool and kiddies pool at one end. You have to join the gym and you can use it, gym membership costs 3000 for 3 months.

It has a garden area sort of around it, but nothing big and green as in lawns etc.

It is the large condo building slightly towards sukhumvit from the sutthisan subway.

There is one at Sutthisan, it is a condo, has a long pool and kiddies pool at one end. You have to join the gym and you can use it, gym membership costs 3000 for 3 months.

It has a garden area sort of around it, but nothing big and green as in lawns etc.

It is the large condo building slightly towards sukhumvit from the sutthisan subway.

Thanks a lot, i might have a look.

Money is at the moment not really an issue for me, fortunately. If anyone knows of anything nicer with some sort of larger lawn area, i wouldn't mind paying more for membership.

:o

• 1 year later...
<br />There is one at Sutthisan, it is a condo, has a long pool and kiddies pool at one end. You have to join the gym and you can use it, gym membership costs 3000 for 3 months.<br /><br />It has a garden area sort of around it, but nothing big and green as in lawns etc.<br /><br />It is the large condo building slightly towards sukhumvit from the sutthisan subway.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Could you please give more details about that? (e.g. name and address of the condo)

Thanks.