Need Advice--Possible Visa Rejection

I arrived to Penang late last night and gave my documents to the folks at the Banana and they told me that my visa application (90 day non imm b single entry) could be denied due to me having two other non immb visas this past year. The first nonb visa was obtained last November at a small private school. The school decided that they wanted to hire two Filipino teachers instead of me for the upcoming school year and we parted ways. The second visa I got was in May through an agency. During the second month I got extremely sick and I had to spend two weeks in the hospital and I was to weak to work upon release. The hospital thought that I had a severe form of salmonella. I've been doing 15 day border runs since my termination. What are my options if my visa is denied?

Lynn

Have found older post saying you obtained that visa in Penang so "agency" must only mean they sorted paperwork or did the actual Consulate run for you while in Penang? As said the previous visas not resulting in employment and continuous border runs would not be a good sign for Consulate Officer. Expect it might be a hard sell to explain a years stay without employment as not working here but if that is the case you might want to explain to officer yourself rather than use service.

Both of my previous visa runs were were through Penang. I started working at an agency this past May but I did the visa run myself. The agency did all the required paperwork and placed me in a school. Would I have better luck at a different consulate?

Can not answer that as do not know but if agents believe a red mark may be put in your passport I would travel to KL and try there first. No guarantee but have not seen any reports of them using such stamps which could result in other Consulates having second thoughts in visa issue. That is said knowing KL has recently started to decline multi non immigrant B visa issue for some - but do not believe they are as strict on single entry.

I arrived to Penang late last night and gave my documents to the folks at the Banana and they told me that my visa application (90 day non imm b single entry) could be denied due to me having two other non immb visas this past year. The first nonb visa was obtained last November at a small private school. The school decided that they wanted to hire two Filipino teachers instead of me for the upcoming school year and we parted ways. The second visa I got was in May through an agency. During the second month I got extremely sick and I had to spend two weeks in the hospital and I was to weak to work upon release. The hospital thought that I had a severe form of salmonella. I've been doing 15 day border runs since my termination. What are my options if my visa is denied?

Lynn

how many consecutive 15 day border runs have you currently?