Is Any Of You Blokes Got A Posh Bird?

LondonPete

So anyways, I goes to Silom and bumps into this Brixton geezer who's givin' it a bit of large about how he's got some upper class bird. Innit.

An' about five minutes later, his bird walks in. Now I ain't gonna say too much, but this bird was like well average. I wouldn't give her one. Know what I mean?

So what's the score with these posh Thai birds? Is any of you blokes got one?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't all of us ex-SEAL millionaires have supermodels hanging off our bulging sunbronzed biceps?

coffee1.gif

So that was you in the Bentley the other day Rob? That was me who overtook you in the Ferrari with the pale looking passenger and my inflated ego sticking out the sunroof.

Edited by Songhua

I would guess that 99.9% of the population seem posh when compared to the OP.

You mean that's not the Queens English?

Nothing like it Tuky.

There are some real abominations in his text.

"Brixton geezer who's givin' it a bit of large about how he's got some upper class bird. Innit."

unnacceptable use of apostrophies and the letter H and of course it should be "wots", not "who's"

"Brixton geezer wots givin' it a bit of large about ow ees got some upper class bird. Innit."

"So what's the score with these posh Thai birds? Is any of you blokes got one? "

"what's" with an apostrophy, whatever next. It should of course be "wots"

Sadly, this geezer lacks education :)

I would guess that 99.9% of the population seem posh when compared to the OP.

You mean that's not the Queens English?

Nothing like it Tuky.

There are some real abominations in his text.

"Brixton geezer who's givin' it a bit of large about how he's got some upper class bird. Innit."

unnacceptable use of apostrophies and the letter H and of course it should be "wots", not "who's"

"Brixton geezer wots givin' it a bit of large about ow ees got some upper class bird. Innit."

"So what's the score with these posh Thai birds? Is any of you blokes got one? "

"what's" with an apostrophy, whatever next. It should of course be "wots"

Sadly, this geezer lacks education smile.png

thanks Uncle, I was a little confused as I have never heard Charlie say who's, He, Willy and Harry have always used wots as far as I am aware.

I feel like we're in reruns.

He's the guy who changed from his Japanes GF to a China girl, then suddenly got involved with a ladyboy... and now looking for a Thai posh...

Am taking bets what his next post will be about....

- Isaan farm girl...

- Philippino cleaner in Pattaya...

- Russian Nana hooker bargirl

Cash only bets, no checks, no credit cards (you guys are not trustworthy when it comes to money tongue.png )

Like, yeah, innit, knows what I mean, 'cos like I was givin it large, see, an what the thing is like is what well when it is as it happens I seen it and I finks well in it like? To me, cor blimey blind old Riley and vat is sayin it like it am is, an I have seen with my own mincies, so knows it as is a truth like, so anyways there she is like all standin' and I'm finkin well this is some mat in it like?

So this geezer is like him what done it and says it all biggin it up like wot is the governor and I'm finkin well this is a right old charlie for starters for with him and her like posing and struttin and stuff like, you know the thing is, right?

So I'm asking if what I'm finking is like what you is thinking of it is like, innit?

It's like obvious innit?