Just Spotted This.

Tywais

I saw one of them on the roads in the USA (not too rare here). I am not digging the styling. Jaguar usually makes very elegant and stylish cars. These ones...well when I first saw it, I thought it was a Volvo. Looks like the kind of car that the American luxury makers (like Lincoln) would make.

• Like 2

Trying to figure out what Zhulian is.

<snip>

Perhaps owns Makro. wink.png

offtopic.gif

Makro is owned by Metro, maybe you remember them because they are the company who threatened Microsoft with legal action for infringing on "Metro" trademarks held by Metro AG. "Metro" had been the name of Microsoft's new "Windows 8-style" user interface.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_AG

Edited by MJCM

Go to Google....... put in 'tata luxury cars'

You guessed it that car is the Jaguar XJL.......... Land/Range Rover is there as well under Tata luxury cars

Think it looks OK as long as you do not look at the rear

post-42643-0-34785200-1356152911_thumb.j

Most odd, seen a few, everyone looks as bad at the back

Edited by ignis

I saw one of them on the roads in the USA (not too rare here). I am not digging the styling. Jaguar usually makes very elegant and stylish cars. These ones...well when I first saw it, I thought it was a Volvo. Looks like the kind of car that the American luxury makers (like Lincoln) would make.

Yep, it looks like a USA ride. Perhaps thats what they wanted to achieve. Big market.

Must be the top of the Zhulian pyramid.whistling.gif

Trying to figure out what Zhulian is. Some search says Malaysian investment company, others show branches of some kind of store. Perhaps owns Makro. wink.png

Zhulian is like Amway. They call it direct selling we call it pyramid selling.

Zhulian make care repair equipment and spray booths in China.....but they may have other interests.

When I contact companies using Alibaba or Global Sources I often get a laugh.

Amazing how many promote themselves as big concerns yet the still use Yahoo as their email address!

Or they are selling steel profiles, rolled steel or plate and breast pumps. it's too funny! laugh.png

Judging by the expression on the dolly birds face, someone must have just told her the price of the Jag in Thailand.

The 'dolly bird' looks like Elle McPherson a la the body....Sports Illustrated cover girl umpteen times.