Sorry About The Test Posts

Guest endure

I'm getting some strange behaviour when posting. It's happened to me tiwce. If I make a post in a thread and hit the 'Add Post' button and then go on to make another post in the same thread immediately afterwards rather than geting 2 separate posts I get one which is a composite of the two posts. Post 66 in the Bisexual Vs Gay in the Gay sub is an example.It was posted as 2 separate posts but appeared as one.

I'm getting some strange behaviour when posting. It's happened to me tiwce. If I make a post in a thread and hit the 'Add Post' button and then go on to make another post in the same thread immediately afterwards rather than geting 2 separate posts I get one which is a composite of the two posts. Post 66 in the Bisexual Vs Gay in the Gay sub is an example.It was posted as 2 separate posts but appeared as one.

That's a "feature" that Invision added to the latest forum software update. Personally I find it annoying. :o

I think if you repost after five minutes it will read as a new post.

cv

Seems rather silly to me. Means you have to sit and wait 10 minutes to make separate posts. :D

Could be a good thing. It may prevent some members from posting 20 one-lined responses in the space of 10 mins.

btw, where is Dr PP these days? :o